Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51894 times)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2013, 09:52:45 PM »
I never provide "proof" just give a point of view. Nobody deserves to be shot in the head. But you said she wasn't a narcissist and I said that's exactly what she was. Every model is a narcissist. Every actor/actress in Hollywood is also a narcissists. It's just a label bro. It's not a positive or negative toward the person. There's nothing wrong with being a narcissists. Hell most of the people who run the world are exactly that.

I never said anything of the sort I asked what evidence there is that she was one, I never said she wasn't.  Saying every model is a narcissist just because they have done some modelling is rubbish.  She may have been a realist, she looks in the mirror and recognizes she is prettier than other women, someone suggests she tries modelling as it's good money, so she does.  This doesn't make someone a narcissist.

I find it offensive that she gets labelled a narcissist and a gold digger because she modelled.  She was someone's daughter and if it were my little girl I wouldn't people who don't know her talking like that about her.  See where I'm coming from?

stop protecting that whore.

she had it coming.

if she was so nice and all about personality why didnt she date a home and toothles bum

As I said, fuckwit, it isn't funny and no one is laughing.  Why don't you stick to taking peds and posting photo's of yourself to boost your fragile ego.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »
What the fuck does that slut have to do with this girl?

So fucking what he had no lower legs, I got no fucking hair at all and yet plenty of women have fucked me!  Women care a lot less about looks than men.  You should know this you're no fucking oil painting yourself, good body yes, good looking, not so much.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2013, 10:02:33 PM »
I never said anything of the sort I asked what evidence there is that she was one, I never said she wasn't.  Saying every model is a narcissist just because they have done some modelling is rubbish.  She may have been a realist, she looks in the mirror and recognizes she is prettier than other women, someone suggests she tries modelling as it's good money, so she does.  This doesn't make someone a narcissist.

I find it offensive that she gets labelled a narcissist and a gold digger because she modelled.  She was someone's daughter and if it were my little girl I wouldn't people who don't know her talking like that about her.  See where I'm coming from?

As I said, fuckwit, it isn't funny and no one is laughing.  Why don't you stick to taking peds and posting photo's of yourself to boost your fragile ego.

So where do you draw the line? We've all been to strip clubs where the chick tells us shes doing this for her daughter and paying for college. But 99.9% of the time its BS. I just can't see a way how anyone could get in front of a camera multiple times to pose knowing most men would look at the photo's in a way that would make them want you and not come out of it being a narcissist. Just because a person might not know their a narcissist, doesn't mean they aren't one. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that you are saying that there's no proof she's a narcissist for the simple fact that you think narcissism is something to frown upon. When I personally don't think it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
this is absolutely splendidly hilarious,in so many ways.

the media here reports he claims he did it not on purpose, he slipped.haha, 3 bullets through the head.

its almost as comical as if hed say it was a horrific suicide, with shocked gesture.

so, this bitch wanted a rich guy and pretended to not care he has no legs.

but he figured out she really wants a guy with all bodyparts, and figured shes in for the money most likely.

one thing led to the other, and now the filthy golddigger whore is dead.

good.very good.

I'm with you on this one.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
dear thorzhammer/thorazineuser, no one's saying narcissists deserve to get shot... so feel free to get off your soapbox whenever you feel like.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2013, 10:27:11 PM »
What the fuck does that slut have to do with this girl?

So fucking what he had no lower legs, I got no fucking hair at all and yet plenty of women have fucked me!  Women care a lot less about looks than men.  You should know this you're no fucking oil painting yourself, good body yes, good looking, not so much.

My sister has seen every Johnny Depp movie simply because of his pretty face. About 50 movies. Women care about everything! Everything! And they are way more creepy and pathetic than men are.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2013, 10:29:05 PM »
Guess the Race?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2013, 10:32:10 PM »
Lee Priest isn't shitting on a chicks chest because he likes it...He's doing it to make up for the fact that he's 4'11 and has a tattoo on his face.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2013, 10:34:00 PM »
Lee Priest isn't shitting on a chicks chest because he likes it...He's doing it to make up for the fact that he's 4'11 and has a tattoo on his face.

booty, is this true? 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2013, 10:40:10 PM »
Guy should have just topped himself too
Again this is what happens when you give your all to a woman and become mentally and physically whipped possibly she was gonna break up with him or cheated or whatever
Love a woman but still be a man ... There are plenty of women out there never be so (pussy whipped) in love that you forget that...
This guy possibly forgot that hence this
choice is an illusion

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »
Guy should have just topped himself too
Again this is what happens when you give your all to a woman and become mentally and physically whipped possibly she was gonna break up with him or cheated or whatever
Love a woman but still be a man ... There are plenty of women out there never be so (pussy whipped) in love that you forget that...
This guy possibly forgot that hence this

Theres rumors floating around from people who claim to be close to the couple who said they fought all the time and she was notorious for saying shit like "my family told me I never should have gotten with a guy who couldn't walk without help"...And others said she use to call him stumpy when she was fukced up drunk. And he would get so pissed off...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2013, 10:49:29 PM »
I've also read that the two of them would go out to clubs and he was a total poon chaser...Sometimes there would be 5 to 10 chicks around him at a table while she was left to do whatever. So she would sit with other guys and look at him all the while having some guys leg rested on hers and she would stroke the guys leg while staring at her boyfriend across the room. really fukced up but funny shit imop

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2013, 10:54:31 PM »
I've also read that the two of them would go out to clubs and he was a total poon chaser...Sometimes there would be 5 to 10 chicks around him at a table while she was left to do whatever. So she would sit with other guys and look at him all the while having some guys leg rested on hers and she would stroke the guys leg while staring at her boyfriend across the room. really fukced up but funny shit imop

Definition of a K UN T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:19 PM »
dude went all chris dorner on her

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Paralympic star shoots & kills girlfriend on Valentines day...
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2013, 11:56:54 PM »
But a guy with mental illness who is a drug user who has been in and out of jail who's only connection to Islam is by virtue of his parents being Muslim is a bad Muslim in which all Muslims should leave Australia.i get you.
No, I thought all Muslims should leave Australia long before the latest Islamic beheading.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:35 AM »
No, I thought all Muslims should leave Australia long before the latest Islamic beheading.

Can't you answer my post you hypocrite? Why should I leave any way,I was born in Australia.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2013, 12:10:18 AM »
Can't you answer my post you hypocrite? Why should I leave any way,I was born in Australia.
Because you practice an EVIL ideology.  Just as the world didn't tolerate NAZISM, nor should they tolerate ISLAM.
V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2013, 12:27:02 AM »

this is all fine, cointel proman.  it is the official getbigger way of scoring with the other sex.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »

But where else can they go?  They will all live lives of shit without our help...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2013, 03:44:12 PM »

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2013, 04:11:37 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2013, 05:12:27 PM »

I see all the lesbian feminists are outraged by the cover. Ironically, the murdered woman. Reeva Steenkamp, would have been overjoyed, her modelling finally paid off with a front page of a national newspaper.
V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »
Just because she modelled a bit doesn't make her a narcissist.

rofl

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2013, 05:53:20 AM »
mjolnir, in all due respect.

i dont know how much you know about life,or how naive you are.

but ive owned and ran brothels, this-i can tell you-was most valueable lesson about men and women in my life.

what in the fuck is this saying "she was someones daughter"?

every hooker is someones daughter.

all im saying is she sold herself out to money.she got a guy simply bc he had money.

many women do this, when they want a guy to provide secure income for family raising etc, she simply wanted bit more than the average woman.

the actresses, models etc who arent realy famous use those job descriptions merely as a code word for "am whore"

in uk there the term "wag", she is also a wag, just for this kinda guy instead.

she went for the easy way, sure less competition than hitting on ronaldo the footballer.

All truth. Whether you like it or not...life experience tells all...