Author Topic: Lets get the shit going!!! 17/11/2010 124 kg  (Read 17360 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: lets get the shit going!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 05:54:44 AM »
No, you are the odd creepy one for posting creepy awkward jokes and stories and bitch and whine about many things, mostly about how we all hate you and how this board is so negative etc. Hope this helps.
No winning with you folks. Most are younger guys and in a different place then me in their life. No biggy.
It is simply  age and lifestyle differences . Why many of you feel the need for personal attacks baffles me, but wtf?
What cracks me up is that in person at an expo, most on here walk around as timid and closed mouthed as a kitty cat.
Stick a mic or camera in front of most here and they would  clam up tighter then a virgin nun.
I am NOT talking about fighting or being a public bad ass.
I suspect most getbiggers are just introverts and shy in public. They rarely speak out in public.

Trying to post something serious or thoughtful is a waste of time.
After all these years  I am a complete retard to keep trying.

Thanks for the reality check about getbig.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 05:55:58 AM »
Looks like a hotel room to me

Or a luxury apartment in Japan....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 05:56:35 AM »

I think you have forgotten what Getbig was ... this is pretty mild stuff compared to how things used to go down in the Thunderdome

I know! Thanks for the funny reminder. It is, what it is.
I am blowing smoke and that is useless hehe

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 05:58:55 AM »

New thread worthy?

this is Howards "Carve out your own unique bodybuilding path" thread ..........

WHO THE FUCK WOULD WOULD MAKE A POST ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS (these desperate, trying-to--hard to be intellignet, lame awkward posts)

notice the schmoeing involved............ ron harris, steve gluteman........yeh howard, glutemen really worked hard.........you know...........growing up as a grossly wealthy son of a supplement company owner ::) ::)

lame m0therfucker........ ::) ::)

Carve out your own unique BB path

Year after year I see countless men and woman trying to get an IFBB pro card.
    Granted ,the IFBB pro division is the elite level of bodybuilding, but, it need not be the end all, be all goal ,for BB success.

Right here on the MD forum we have plenty of individuals that didn't opt for the traditional IFBB pro card route. Layne Norton carved out his success niche with a combination of natural pro status and lofty academic credentials.
    Ron Harris never won a national level contest, but developed into a successful BB journalist . He is a well respected, busy author of many BB articles.
    MD's chief, Steve Blechman made his mark as BB publisher and former owner of Twin Lab. These are just a handfull of great examples of success in bodybuilding without an IFBB pro card. I think you can combine being a fan of the elite IFBB pros and still enjoying BB on your own unique terms.

I had to come to terms with NOT being able to earn an IFBB pro card over 20 years ago . I am not alone and many simply quit or move in another BB direction at that point. For those of us that love to compete , this may be a mistake. In my case, I had some of my BEST contest experiences AFTER I gave up on trying to "go pro". I also enjoyed watching pro shows more and had a geneuine respect for the pros I saw.

For me , the contest day is best used as a celebration of the transformation of your body . Sure, you want to win , but you can't control who competes against you or how the judges think. Many let the judges decision determine what they get out out of the contest. As a judge we have to pick the places, but, we shouldn't cause you to value your own efforts LESS by a lower placing.
    It is makes MORE sense for you to use the contest day to make YOUR physique the best it can be.Try to win obviously, but please spend plenty of time taking pics and enjoying the contest day atmosphere

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 06:04:11 AM »
Careful or Howie will come shoot you with his gat.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 06:08:58 AM »
All the way a big dude, maybe Paco's little brother?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 06:15:42 AM »
Careful or Howie will come shoot you with his gat.
LOL, I am pretty harmless and would be more likely to fart at someone. :-\

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 06:18:07 AM »
this is Howards "Carve out your own unique bodybuilding path" thread ..........

WHO THE FUCK WOULD WOULD MAKE A POST ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS (these desperate, trying-to--hard to be intellignet, lame awkward posts)

notice the schmoeing involved............ ron harris, steve gluteman........yeh howard, glutemen really worked hard.........you know...........growing up as a grossly wealthy son of a supplement company owner ::) ::)

lame m0therfucker........ ::) ::)

Carve out your own unique BB path

Year after year I see countless men and woman trying to get an IFBB pro card.
    Granted ,the IFBB pro division is the elite level of bodybuilding, but, it need not be the end all, be all goal ,for BB success.

Right here on the MD forum we have plenty of individuals that didn't opt for the traditional IFBB pro card route. Layne Norton carved out his success niche with a combination of natural pro status and lofty academic credentials.
    Ron Harris never won a national level contest, but developed into a successful BB journalist . He is a well respected, busy author of many BB articles.
    MD's chief, Steve Blechman made his mark as BB publisher and former owner of Twin Lab. These are just a handfull of great examples of success in bodybuilding without an IFBB pro card. I think you can combine being a fan of the elite IFBB pros and still enjoying BB on your own unique terms.

I had to come to terms with NOT being able to earn an IFBB pro card over 20 years ago . I am not alone and many simply quit or move in another BB direction at that point. For those of us that love to compete , this may be a mistake. In my case, I had some of my BEST contest experiences AFTER I gave up on trying to "go pro". I also enjoyed watching pro shows more and had a geneuine respect for the pros I saw.

For me , the contest day is best used as a celebration of the transformation of your body . Sure, you want to win , but you can't control who competes against you or how the judges think. Many let the judges decision determine what they get out out of the contest. As a judge we have to pick the places, but, we shouldn't cause you to value your own efforts LESS by a lower placing.
    It is makes MORE sense for you to use the contest day to make YOUR physique the best it can be.Try to win obviously, but please spend plenty of time taking pics and enjoying the contest day atmosphere

I expressed my views and how my personal philosphy of how getting in BB contest evolved over the years.
Obviously, that kind of thing is of little interest to you, which is fine. No biggy.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 06:41:39 AM »
shit is pooring keep it going!!!
- about my calfs i allready know my injury is like hamad haidar or gunters calves,(i think looking at their pics) is a vascular atrapment,(i dont know if u say it like that in english, vascular surgery to get it back again, so no no no)
training them is worthless coz the atrapment appears when i contract the muscle,its partial when i stand ,thas why ive been loosing size for so long,and there is no atrapment whwn relax.big shit

-one training session per week each group 4 or 5 days depends how i split

-cycle?? hahaha as allways u wouldnt believe, so i will only tell u guys cjc 1295,works!!!!now waiting for gh15 god to appear and tell u guys what i am taking

-dead by 30? maybe 50,coz i am 43

-planing to do all the europeans shows in spring, no america this year if i dont get a sponsor,living the pro life dream hahaha

- keep it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 06:46:58 AM »
No winning with you folks. Most are younger guys and in a different place then me in their life. No biggy.
It is simply  age and lifestyle differences . Why many of you feel the need for personal attacks baffles me, but wtf?
What cracks me up is that in person at an expo, most on here walk around as timid and closed mouthed as a kitty cat.
Stick a mic or camera in front of most here and they would  clam up tighter then a virgin nun.
I am NOT talking about fighting or being a public bad ass.
I suspect most getbiggers are just introverts and shy in public. They rarely speak out in public.

Trying to post something serious or thoughtful is a waste of time.
After all these years  I am a complete retard to keep trying.

Thanks for the reality check about getbig.
100%

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
marcos sorry to hear about the calf thing.

do you mean that you split the body in 4-5 parts and train every muscle group once a week ?

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 06:49:19 AM »
What the fuck do you expect us to say douche??  Take your bodybuilder worship somewhere else creepy guy

Even he himself in the thread title was expecting this and you come along to complain, geezuuz christ, go laugh at your own jokes or something "Howard"

yes i did, some times is good to laugh, we all know what get big is all about,no problem.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 06:51:02 AM »
why the central separation between abdominal muscles

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 06:52:52 AM »
marcos sorry to hear about the calf thing.

do you mean that you split the body in 4-5 parts and train every muscle group once a week ?

yes

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 06:55:41 AM »
why the central separation between abdominal muscles

its called "diastasis de recto" in spanish, its very common in normal life but, not visible for normal human beings with no abs and full of fat, abs tend to separate , pilates work good to maintain it there.maybe having hernia surgery twice dosent help.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »
How does the cjc 1295 work? I've been researching peptides and sarms for awhile now. How do you dose it?

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 07:04:03 AM »
what's cjc 1295? never heard of it?

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 07:08:14 AM »
marcos do you think its good for a natural to train every muscle group once a week?

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 07:18:53 AM »
marcos do you think its good for a natural to train every muscle group once a week?

yes its ok i work like that with all the guys in my gym,just learn to listen to your body

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 07:20:09 AM »
to get the shit going, i usually try fibrous foods, or a laxative if it gets really bad.

hope this helps.
Deep Tissue Massage

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 07:21:36 AM »
How does the cjc 1295 work? I've been researching peptides and sarms for awhile now. How do you dose it?

i started using as indicated ,onc or twice a week,whit the doses indicated ,changes started when doing it eod 200mcg for me,its a new stuf,well not so new olympics athletes have been using for a long time , no doping,i got leaner ,maintain size and still can eat junk.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 07:22:35 AM »
to get the shit going, i usually try fibrous foods, or a laxative if it gets really bad.

hope this helps.

;D no need for me i am like a clock interms to have a sit down every day

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2010, 07:22:37 AM »
Lookin huge. What's your blood pressure like?

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2010, 07:35:45 AM »
marcos, how many sets per body part do you recommend? reps?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 07:40:23 AM »

-dead by 30? maybe 50,coz i am 43

LOL, good answer.  Goodluck in '11

Howard.  Relax, and focus on you debut in the Mens physique, let the haters do what the haters to do,  this is Getbig.