Author Topic: me 12 days out 116 kg  (Read 26058 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: me 12 days out 116 kg
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2011, 05:01:50 AM »
but on the other side instead of lying with there dosage its better to be quiet.
im glad you said that because that right there is HIS point about these pros. its fine to just shut up or just say "id rather not talk about it" but thes thing is with these guys that gh15 attacks, they are going out fo their way to type down a LIE.

so EXACTLY what you say there above (and i hope you get gh15 now) i quote you: "instead of lying with there dosage its better to be quiet"

you're starting to get the idea now about why the anger..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2011, 05:04:02 AM »
im glad you said that because that right there is HIS point about these pros. its fine to just shut up or just say "id rather not talk about it" but thes thing is with these guys that gh15 attacks, they are going out fo their way to type down a LIE.

so EXACTLY what you say there above (and i hope you get gh15 now) i quote you: "instead of lying with there dosage its better to be quiet"

japp, didnt think about it that way first.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 07:28:34 AM »
both of them marcus and pacotita are trenbolona addicts ,,they love this shit so much ,,and they wil finish vials like there is no fuckin tomorow,,im tellin you here trenbolona is key key ingredients written all over paco face,,trenbolona gh insulina and testosterona ,,this combo is big big when it come to this 4 product mentioned

with marcus his genetic respond is not that good,,he is gettign to the stage of regressing when hormones stop giving the size you want in the muscle but more in the midsection inside organs,,it is stage that take time to show since it is not quit the palumbo condition but rather a combination between the palumbo condition and the kamali condition i shall call kingbulizm ,,kingbulizm is a stage under palabolizm where the organs didnt give up quite yet but the muscles are maxed and start giving up due to abuse of hormones,,this is what happen with marcus,,

new word and definition = kingbulizm it is pre stage palubolizm and you will see it with many in their 30s and late 20s that abused hormones and didnt have the best genetic respond when it comes to muscle quality

marcus can addorf anything he want,, it is very cheap today underground poweders and many of them are much better than human grade bcause the good cooks get it  in the best places and their is big damand and the cooks are good ,,yes there are very good cooks now day,, then again he uses both human grade underground like any of us whatever we can get a hand on ,,

gh15 approved

LMAO! :D:

paco baustita: pacotita ;D

Kamali shape: kingbulizm

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 07:28:41 AM »
Brutal midsection. Can you try a vacuum pose? Is it possible anymore? What's going on behind that abdominal wall? I'd say you look great, but that gut is an abomination and takes away from everything. It's like a hott chick with cross eyes. It's just not working for the overall appearance.

Epic lack of symmetry, posing sucks, gigantic rib cage, all drugs...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 07:36:17 AM »
one of my fav bbing videos ever, unbeliavable calves, people freakig out on his lats too, and thick as a brick house, love it

no homo, just a regular getbigger walk in the park beach

That is sad.....car crash must look... can't stop myself...oh god....must look again...
K

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
and the point of this video is....?
That is sad.....car crash must look... can't stop myself...oh god....must look again...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 08:05:05 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2011, 10:27:10 AM »
Is that a horse cock?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »
is he worse than liar priest ?

;D

Cheater Chacon is worse than liar priest.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
If someone has been successful in their business for years (regardless of what it is)- why is it that applicants who know absolutely nothing about the business try so hard to bullshit their way in?

Dont' folks understand that when you live and breathe the worst and best of an industry that some newbie-amateur-wannabe-bullshitting jackass is NOT going to be credible?

The only ones here discrediting gh15 and lieing to the children here must be just that; Fucking children.

When you have been in the business long enough, you can look at someone and profile them immediately. If they are man enough to disclose, they will admit everything, and you, in turn, are correct, as you knew you were.

those of us who are in their mid 40's and beyond, may know a thing or two that we don't feel the need to explain to close-minded children. You children are open books without covers and are an easy read. I don't care what the topic.

Think about it. Your intelligence will begin to show when you stop lieing and start listening and observing. I have been involved in so many different facets of life, you cannot believe how many times this formula proves itself... over and over again, but you have to be intelligent and observant.

You have to develop a passion for what you do. There are many sides to gh15 that he is NOt sharing with you (for your own good)-- take his advice. He has nothing to gain and you have everything to lose.

I dont have gh15's kind of consistent anonymity, so I am just speaking from experience. I've been in the business a long time. No child could have the information that he discloses, even if he read every (un-available) book on the topic.

For all you know, gh15 could be William Lleweling. Why the constant fight to disprove him? What do you have to gain?

This board is developing an obsession again.

Some lying Pro's/supposed Natural pros/schmoes etc. try to use COINTELPRO tactics to discredit GH15.  Because like Bernie Madoff, these "pro's" know that their house of cards could crumble at any time.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2011, 10:49:23 AM »
If someone has been successful in their business for years (regardless of what it is)- why is it that applicants who know absolutely nothing about the business try so hard to bullshit their way in?

Dont' folks understand that when you live and breathe the worst and best of an industry that some newbie-amateur-wannabe-bullshitting jackass is NOT going to be credible?

The only ones here discrediting gh15 and lieing to the children here must be just that; Fucking children.

When you have been in the business long enough, you can look at someone and profile them immediately. If they are man enough to disclose, they will admit everything, and you, in turn, are correct, as you knew you were.

those of us who are in their mid 40's and beyond, may know a thing or two that we don't feel the need to explain to close-minded children. You children are open books without covers and are an easy read. I don't care what the topic.

Think about it. Your intelligence will begin to show when you stop lieing and start listening and observing. I have been involved in so many different facets of life, you cannot believe how many times this formula proves itself... over and over again, but you have to be intelligent and observant.

You have to develop a passion for what you do. There are many sides to gh15 that he is NOt sharing with you (for your own good)-- take his advice. He has nothing to gain and you have everything to lose.

I dont have gh15's kind of consistent anonymity, so I am just speaking from experience. I've been in the business a long time. No child could have the information that he discloses, even if he read every (un-available) book on the topic.

For all you know, gh15 could be William Lleweling. Why the constant fight to disprove him? What do you have to gain?

This board is developing an obsession again.

william big time against ugl ,,
Your messed up BLP!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »
Is that a horse cock?

insert mom joke here

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
insert mom joke here

I'll insert my horse cock in your mom if you want it that bad  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2011, 11:03:58 AM »
I'll insert my horse cock in your mom if you want it that bad  ;D

zing ;D

dustin

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2011, 11:22:34 AM »
william big time against ugl ,,

This is true. He and his wife want nothing to do with UGLs, especially after all the nasty bribery allegations and all that BS. Bill has never recommended that people use UGLs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »
Something tells me gh15 might be a little angry..

"1"

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2011, 11:38:09 AM »

In my mind, it's truly about the kids. The "up-and-coming" hopefuls. Not Pros, but they want to be big like the pictures they have seen for years. Hell, they may even have one of the monsters at their gym.

How disappointing do you think it must be to them when someone finally tells them the truth? Do you think they would simply be 'disillusioned' and drop BB all together, or would they get to a crossroads where they (as fucking teenagers no less!) have to make an 'educated' decision?

Most "kids" (and a shit-load of 'adults (?)') will do damn near whatever it takes to achieve their goals, if they are so driven. This is what I like about gh15's approach to the whole thing.

Problem is, he is only one guy-- but, honestly, this is the world's most popular and controversial BB website in the world- so he does serve a significant purpose...

Point is: Can you imagine sitting there in the local bookstore with an aspiring bodybuilder and flipping through the pages of (sorry)  "MD" and having to explain to this kid in all honesty that, no: "Its not Cellmass, Humapro, No Xplode, DAA pure, etc, etc"

I mean, what about the adds "it going to be illegal and banned soon, so get it while you can!"

I hate to see these kids who work 9 to 5's on a minimum wage go into MM or GNC and spend hundreds of $$$$$$$$ in hopes of looking like Jay Cutler, or whomever.

Gh15 serves a purpose. You've got to realize that. He is probably the most controversial and most read poster here (sorry Chick)-- but you get the picture.

I could go on...

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
It doesn't matter if this dude has EVER used insulin. The huge midsection looks retarded. I can;t believe tbombz calls that shit a vacuum. He might be pulling his midsection in but it's certainly not a vacuum pose. To be a vacuum you gotta have your abs pulled under the ribs . The abs need to have as much as or less width than the ribs.

To say everyone here is a hater is just being delusional. It's just reality. You see a bird you call it a fuckin bird. Just because guys on getbig don't stroke your ego doesn't mean they don't workout. There's respectable size there but thats about it. Aside from that it's just sad commentary on what we call bodybuilding these days. You're perpetuating the problem marcos.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »
exactly and it bugs me when people stick pictures up ask for critique and then moan about it saying I bet you don't even work out. Fact is you don't need a great physique to be able to analyse another.
It doesn't matter if this dude has EVER used insulin. The huge midsection looks retarded. I can;t believe tbombz calls that shit a vacuum. He might be pulling his midsection in but it's certainly not a vacuum pose. To be a vacuum you gotta have your abs pulled under the ribs . The abs need to have as much as or less width than the ribs.

To say everyone here is a hater is just being delusional. It's just reality. You see a bird you call it a fuckin bird. Just because guys on getbig don't stroke your ego doesn't mean they don't workout. There's respectable size there but thats about it. Aside from that it's just sad commentary on what we call bodybuilding these days. You're perpetuating the problem marcos.

Stavios

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
some canadian pros and nationals competitors here are big into the CRJ things too.

a doorman who works with me bought into the hype, don't knwo why he did he has more than enough money to buy hgh, but he chose to listen to them.

well if it works I'll notice right away, dude has been the same size for a while

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2011, 02:58:34 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2011, 08:13:59 PM »
This Marcos Baboon guy's body looked much better last year. Looks like Palumboism has shown its ugly head.  Stuck fork meet done.