Author Topic: me 12 days out 116 kg  (Read 26055 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: me 12 days out 116 kg
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2011, 11:21:51 PM »
i dont care th guts , i will like be huge like this
Your messed up BLP!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2011, 11:23:13 PM »
 I'd rather be healthy with a swimmer's build than look like that with thich sludge blood flowing through my veins and enlarged internal organs.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2011, 11:34:16 PM »
I'd rather be healthy with a swimmer's build than look like that with thich sludge blood flowing through my veins and enlarged internal organs.

Like Phelps? You gotta eat like...uhhhhhhhhhhh... 16,000 calories a day and spend half of it in the toilet (swimming)

Oh yeah, and then smoke weed.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2011, 11:47:50 PM »

Like Phelps? You gotta eat like...uhhhhhhhhhhh... 16,000 calories a day and spend half of it in the toilet (swimming)

he told the world with this one line how much hgh he is on.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2011, 11:50:50 PM »

Oh yeah, and then smoke weed.

Phelps regimen is not the norm. Phelps is going for an Olympic Gold. If you're just some dude going for a cut build, you don't have to be as extreme as Mikey.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
he told the world with this one line how much hgh he is on.

wasnt gh it's was epo in stem cells injection ,,, undetectable
Your messed up BLP!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2011, 12:19:41 AM »
Clearly, it takes courage for someone to post their photos on GetBig. Seems like there is a shitload of jealous jerk-wads and haters here. My guess is that he looks better than 99% of the fat heads who post all the shit talking on GetBig.

From my perspective, you look great Marcos. I'd kill to get that big just once in my life.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »
Clearly, it takes courage for someone to post their photos on GetBig. Seems like there is a shitload of jealous jerk-wads and haters here. My guess is that he looks better than 99% of the fat heads who post all the shit talking on GetBig.

From my perspective, you look great Marcos. I'd kill to get that big just once in my life.
are you fkn stupid or what? do you think anyone is saying they look better than him on here? or that they are bigger than him or have more muscle than him?

are you that stupid that you cant see we are accesing his physique as an IFBB PRO and not as a normal board member?

he has been correctly commented on his physqiue TODAY (as of 2011 in bodybuilding) as an IFBB PRO! by the members in this thread. correctly commented on! from waistline/gut to structure!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »
are you fkn stupid or what? do you think anyone is saying they look better than him on here? or that they are bigger than him or have more muscle than him?

are you that stupid that you cant see we are accesing his physique as an IFBB PRO and not as a normal board member?

he has been correctly commented on his physqiue TODAY (as of 2011 in bodybuilding) as an IFBB PRO! by the members in this thread. correctly commented on! from waistline/gut to structure!

actually sadly many have better physiqe than him even from this boarding,,matt t  has better physiqe,,mesomorph the liar got better physiqe,, stavios although smaller also better physiqe,, they all just didnt touch insulin yet.. thats the diff ,,they also havent abused the shit out of the steroids as of yet,,they got much more to work with and have much better physiqe,,size DOES NOT always  = quality ,, it all depend where the size sit,,in marcus case look at the back pose,,it is like many 180lb fella tha ttrain for few years development just bigger from usage of drugs ,,but no real muscular development of the back,,many from this board are better phyhsiqes,,not bigger! but better! ,,then again you take his 50lb midsection weight and he is right there with them size wize,,theproblem is he has to have the size because in his case he doesnt have the muscle to show,,so if you dotn have the muscle what do you do? you gain size and try to bring it in condition and win a show....

thats the all modern bodybuild in one paragraph ,, insted of fellas with isolated developed muscles that are symetric and flow right and balaned win shows...you got insulina freaks that abuse gh and insulin who win show based on how much insulin and gh they toook and how much knowledge they had of the duretic the few nights before,,you fuck duretic you place bad,,you know your body and do duretic right ...you win

thats just how it is ,,but from muscularatory perspective and flow of physiqe marcus is one level under kamali because he doesnt hld kamali size...and kamali ,, well you know where kamali is ....he is done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2011, 12:48:20 AM »

Some of the comments could be construed as being constructive but many others are off the charts. If those comments are how he should be assessed as an IFBB PRO then, there is some sick thinking folks out there.

Examples of non constructive criticism:

hahaha, the god of hormones overdosed on trenbolona earlier, i agree 100 percent but lets just let this marcos guy live in peace he obviously isnt too intelligent, dude looks stupid in his pics, and there is def something weird going on with homies abdominal area.... atleast he can admit that its odd though, no offense man.
You have extremely small nipples.
Heavy drug use is nothing to be proud of.  Grow up.
looks like marcos doesnt give much of a damn that there s a nuclear catastrophe going on that could potentially endanger the lives of millions.

hahaha, juiceheads, they re not intentionally funnier than the most cynical humorists.
You look like shit.

Hope this helps.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2011, 04:44:14 AM »
Hey blackflag, actually it takes a whole lotta work and effort for a natural to get into shape, but once you're in shape you can maintain it with a rather minimal effort, well at least when compared to the effort it took to get you there. P.S. I've just dropped 2 or 3% of bodyfat in 1 week and I have the visual proof to go with it. Go to the training log board and find my thread entitled "My 3 Phase Project". Then you will see that I actually back up my claims, and it's not just blah-fucking-blah.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2011, 04:45:30 AM »

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2011, 06:02:34 AM »
What's your cycle like?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2011, 06:43:40 AM »
A physique to die for ::)

Seriously man, you're risking your health and take tons of drugs over decades to look like this? Give it up already, this ain't going anywhere. Take up something else you're more talented at, which is healthier and doesn't ruin your entire social life, family, business etc etc.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2011, 07:46:34 AM »

Seriously man, you're risking your health and take tons of drugs over decades to look like this? Give it up already, this ain't going anywhere. Take up something else you're more talented at, which is healthier and doesn't ruin your entire social life, family, business etc etc.

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
actually sadly many have better physiqe than him even from this boarding,,matt t  has better physiqe,,mesomorph the liar got better physiqe,, stavios although smaller also better physiqe,, they all just didnt touch insulin yet.. thats the diff ,,they also havent abused the shit out of the steroids as of yet,,

Well I have used slin quite a few times but not for more than 3-4 weeks at a time, after than I feel weird on it.

but I abuse the shit out of roids at the moment, but not enough money yet to abuse the shit out of GHona  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2011, 08:08:52 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »
weirdest calves ever. How do you build the outer calf and have no development on the inner, no diamond shape, nothing?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
the day you will understand that EVERYTHING in modern sports is hormones i will go away ,,till then you will just sit and watch : )

gh15 approved

there u go again. self purported knowledge of EVERYTHING in modern sports hormones.

you are so delusional. i think its not helped by the mindless followers you have at these totally obscure and insignificant websites that you seem to think are really important.

i guarantee that sports scientists would have you for dinner..and spit you out.

you are just a parrot whos been involved in taking loads of different gear, listening and watching others.

you know only enough to be misinformed..yet pass it off as gospel.

because it is in your own mind.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »
What's your cycle like?

He posted it a while back.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
Hey Marcus thanks for coming on here and sharing what you do. At least you put a picture to what you say rather than saying you know everything with no proof.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
Hey Marcus thanks for coming on here and sharing what you do. At least you put a picture to what you say rather than saying you know everything with no proof.

He does NOT share or say shit! All he does is simply post pics like the attention whore he is and can't even keep it real by describing what his cycle is like, which clearly is detrimental to his "physique".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
He does NOT share or say shit! All he does is simply post pics like the attention whore he is and can't even keep it real by describing what his cycle is like, which clearly is detrimental to his "physique".
I was going to post the same, he throws 2-3 pics, sits back and waits for comments...verification that he "looks great" ::). What an insecure pos you are, marcos.. ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2011, 11:22:32 PM »
Come on you Aussie Murries Koories no matter what mob you come from stand up and be A PROUD BLACK.I am a PROUD BLACK GOMILAROI WOMEN.

---Chris Halladay

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »
That is sad.....car crash must look... can't stop myself...oh god....must look again...

If you look those calves while he walks, you see quite uneven pair = don't get the blind man pump oil in your muscles =)