Author Topic: Nasser vs Levrone  (Read 7057 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser vs Levrone
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 10:13:29 PM »
Nasser is owning this shot by far.
Its interesting to me that his lats look so huge from the front but disappeared from the back.
Weird.

are you sure?!.. :P

seriously nasser was not that bad in the RLS pose.. dont compare him to yates or ronnie who had the best 2 backs ever.. but against other top pros like ray or levrone they only had better back details in this pose while nasser had better width, size, and, thickness..

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 10:14:01 PM »
NASSER hands down. Not by a killing, but no doubt a winner over Levrone. Mass and symmetry are near 100% with Nasser. Conditioning are equal, but as previously noted, Nasser has it clearly in this shot.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 10:15:46 PM »
150 - 200 cc's of Synthol per calf. Easy.

i dont think nasser enhanced his naturally great calves with anything.. at least not in his best years like in this shot..

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »
150 - 200 cc's of Synthol per calf. Easy.

not true ,, did u ever try ,, trust me over 12cc ,,, you shit oil ,, flu symptom , diarrhoea,,, it terrible

100cc this is bullshit theory by ppls who did never touch synthol

esyclene over 5cc give blue hematoma ,, same for nolitil ,,

synthol got solvent ba n bb , too much solvent in blood will make you fell lethargic n weak

only theory left will be custom water base type injectable ,, highly prone to bacteria
Your messed up BLP!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:24 PM »
genetics. there is no oil in nassers calves. they have always looked like that. its a diff story when we get to nassers delts :P

also i think his delts were "clean" at this point.. they looked enhanced later by the end of his career but in his best years they looked nothing but pure detailed muscle fibers!!..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »
how did you al get to a point that you admire us insted of trying to lookl like us? i dont get it are yo ubodybuild? who cares who was beter ,, YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE US ,, we are nto some special genetic comon fucking morons you saw what all of us look before,,i dont get it ...insted of writing about this bodybuild and that...i give you here THE WAY TO LOOK LIKE THIS BODYBUILD,, just be smart follow the right clues ,, and you ll be there

yes you need good genetic respond and good genetic respond mean not getign sick...and you need good frame ,, but comon now stop with this worshiping its embaresing,, fucking get to look like this it is not that hard to get to be top amatuer ,, just do it like the saying goes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »
how did you al get to a point that you admire us insted of trying to lookl like us? i dont get it are yo ubodybuild? who cares who was beter ,, YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE US ,, we are nto some special genetic comon fucking morons you saw what all of us look before,,i dont get it ...insted of writing about this bodybuild and that...i give you here THE WAY TO LOOK LIKE THIS BODYBUILD,, just be smart follow the right clues ,, and you ll be there

yes you need good genetic respond and good genetic respond mean not getign sick...and you need good frame ,, but comon now stop with this worshiping its embaresing,, fucking get to look like this it is not that hard to get to be top amatuer ,, just do it like the saying goes

gh15 approved

but many ppl including myself dont want to look like pro. bbs at all but still are big fans of pro. bb!!..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2012, 11:14:26 PM »
Are you sure???   ???  Sounds like another slanderous lie to me.   ;)
It's well known that Kevin likes a drink in the morning.  But never heard anything about him liking cock. 

Nasser is well known to lie and backstab baby  ;) maybe he should share how he payed for alot of his gh back in the day via the $ of a well known Denmark Homosexual  ;)  :)  :-*

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 12:11:20 AM »
its well known in the industry Kevin is bi sexual

ie likes the sausage

Wishful thinking from the swami?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 12:14:24 AM »
Wishful thinking from the swami Nassoil..
Fixed for truth.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 12:36:13 AM »
but many ppl including myself dont want to look like pro. bbs at all but still are big fans of pro. bb!!..

i can only speak for myself but i think it should be

MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO LOOK LIKE A PRO (inject grotesque amounts of drugs 24/7/365) AND SO TELL THEMSELVES THEY DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PRO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »
are you sure?!.. :P

seriously nasser was not that bad in the RLS pose.. dont compare him to yates or ronnie who had the best 2 backs ever.. but against other top pros like ray or levrone they only had better back details in this pose while nasser had better width, size, and, thickness..

LOL...I love it when shareif's love for Nasser overflows, and he starts trying to say "nasser's back was pretty good"  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 01:39:56 AM »
i can only speak for myself but i think it should be

MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO LOOK LIKE A PRO (inject grotesque amounts of drugs 24/7/365) AND SO TELL THEMSELVES THEY DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PRO

i am sure i am not one of those you are talking about.. when i was 20 i won my weight in our gym annual contest and the coach told me i should start competing in the national level.. i asked him if it was a must to take drugs to do so,.. he said yes so i cancelled the whole idea!!..

i really see no point to be something not me!!.. i can understand why pro. bbs take drugs but i find it pointless for normal ppl to do so.. sure it's a matter of opinions.. and imo i prefer the natural look that is given to me!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2012, 01:42:19 AM »
LOL...I love it when shareif's love for Nasser overflows, and he starts trying to say "nasser's back was pretty good"  ::)

where did i say his back was pretty good!!.. have drugs made you imagine things man?? :-X

i said his back IN THE RLS POSE was not that bad!!..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2012, 02:28:33 AM »
i am sure i am not one of those you are talking about.. when i was 20 i won my weight in our gym annual contest and the coach told me i should start competing in the national level.. i asked him if it was a must to take drugs to do so,.. he said yes so i cancelled the whole idea!!..

i really see no point to be something not me!!.. i can understand why pro. bbs take drugs but i find it pointless for normal ppl to do so.. sure it's a matter of opinions.. and imo i prefer the natural look that is given to me!!..

you mean the 160-175lb 8% if realy realy realy realy lucky and keep everything intact as in no life what so ever and meal to meal  lol that look?

much beter to be 175lb 15% even 20% and just forget abotu bodydbuild and go eat pitta and hummus ,, dont you think?

bdybuild = drugs,, it was always this way

yes yes yes yessss to all the ones who come here say but im 230lb ,, 230 lb 15% 6'1 yes you sure are lol thats nothing to write home about but... yes if you are black fella you may be 230 lb 6'1 15 % lol natural ... lol congrats

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2012, 03:15:16 AM »
you mean the 160-175lb 8% if realy realy realy realy lucky and keep everything intact as in no life what so ever and meal to meal  lol that look?

much beter to be 175lb 15% even 20% and just forget abotu bodydbuild and go eat pitta and hummus ,, dont you think?

bdybuild = drugs,, it was always this way

yes yes yes yessss to all the ones who come here say but im 230lb ,, 230 lb 15% 6'1 yes you sure are lol thats nothing to write home about but... yes if you are black fella you may be 230 lb 6'1 15 % lol natural ... lol congrats

gh15 approved

i agree for sure that bb = drugs and this is why i cancelled the idea of competing as per my previous post!!.. still i see no contradiction to be a fan of pro. bb without the desire to look like pros!!..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2012, 03:19:30 AM »

X1000

Mods should ban those Nashuggers

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2012, 10:15:24 AM »
Nasser all the way!! Levrone don't have a thing on the masser of Nasser...especially those lats.
H

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2012, 10:30:32 AM »
Levrone is the superior bodybuilder of the two, his combination of size and shape can only be matched by the one and only Ronnie Coleman. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
btw, Kevin has the utmost respect for Nasser

if you watch the brilliant Nasser on the Way part 7 it has Kevin acknowledging to Nasser that Nasser was unfairly ripped off @ the 96 O and kevin said to Nasser

"Nasser, you still have my trophy! man, i would have done exactly the same thing as you did (and kept the trophy).................Nasser El Sonbaty........i;'ll remember you forever, you are a champion"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
Mr. Levrone was near the top of the sport for 10 years

nasser was near the top for 3 years

end of thread

E
E

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »
Mr. Levrone was near the top of the sport for 10 years

nasser was near the top for 3 years

end of thread

E

as i said before in nasser vs levron part 1,2,3,4 here i am saying it again in part 5 that there is a big difference between who had a better career and who had a better overall physique at his best!!!..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2012, 03:05:28 PM »
where did i say his back was pretty good!!.. have drugs made you imagine things man?? :-X

i said his back IN THE RLS POSE was not that bad!!..
So are you agreeing that it wasn't pretty good? please answere

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »
So are you agreeing that it wasn't pretty good? please answere

sure it was not good in the RDB comparing to other top pros as it lacked details and hardness.. was better in the RLS..

in the NOC and Huston 95 it looked good in the RDB and this is why i consider these 2 contests his best ever!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2012, 03:11:18 PM »
sure it was not good in the RDB comparing to other top pros as it lacked details and hardness.. was better in the RLS..

in the NOC and Huston 95 it looked good in the RDB and this is why i consider these 2 contests his best ever!!..

95 Houston , rear lat spread being outclasses by a much lighter competitor  :-\