Author Topic: Congradulations Jay but,  (Read 20183 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Congradulations Jay but,
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:30:00 PM »
Man   Branch finally got what he deserved!!!!!!   Proud of the guy!!!
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Congradulations Jay but,
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »
Who had Brach 2nd in their Mr O pics?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
Jay is a true role model in our sport.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »
Jay is a true role model in our sport.
man i was amazed as well that both JAY and BRANCH blew out all the other hypes....... no one expected the texas titain to even be a threat that is awsome as hell he is one of my favorite HARCORE lifter/BBer ever not to mention hes from my great state of texas and trains less than an hour from my home.... as for jay im sure he came in tight cause he had to to domenate .......... where are some great photos of the final line ups and are they on youtube yet

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »
man i was amazed as well that both JAY and BRANCH blew out all the other hypes....... no one expected the texas titain to even be a threat that is awsome as hell he is one of my favorite HARCORE lifter/BBer ever not to mention hes from my great state of texas and trains less than an hour from my home.... as for jay im sure he came in tight cause he had to to domenate .......... where are some great photos of the final line ups and are they on youtube yet
Yeah Branch (like Ruhl) is a fan favorite which sometimes backfires.   Its hard to see what put Brach over Dex and Phil but its cool it happened.   Funny I was in Arlington this last weekend and the local news never mentioned Branch!!!!

mankind

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 09:30:50 AM »
hello..I guess jay & branch were good enough to knock Dexter but this is not the only reason! Dexter is fine but not for hardcore bodybuilding but fitness. he doesn't have that enough large stracture to be the Mr.o..

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »
Hey Jay Cutler your a good Mr. Olympia and imma let your finish and all...but Ronnie Coleman was the best bodybuilder of ALL TIMES..

DAMN..wish i had a picture for this...someone hook me up..lmao
FIYAAAH!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
hello..I guess jay & branch were good enough to knock Dexter but this is not the only reason! Dexter is fine but not for hardcore bodybuilding but fitness. he doesn't have that enough large stricture to be the Mr.o..
Actually  Dex came in freakier (bigger) last year for a 5-6 guy.   He is big for his hight.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »
Hey Jay Cutler your a good Mr. Olympia and imma let your finish and all...but Ronnie Coleman was the best bodybuilder of ALL TIMES..

DAMN..wish i had a picture for this...someone hook me up..lmao
IMO I think Haney was THE GREATEST   8 streight  titles...and more pleasing phzq than Ronnie's.  But some say my govenor was the ultimate best.

toymr2trd

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »
hi guys.... as this will be my first post here.... pretty damn excited considering I just ran into this site and so far great intel vs. other sites.

oohhh man definitely my jaw dropped while at the O when Branch was in the top 5.  I definitely didn't expect this one.  Kai wasnt a shock Phil obviously not... jay was a given.... DJ uuhhh no doubt...

I think Branch and Wolfe were the biggest shocks of the event. overall great show.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »
hi guys.... as this will be my first post here.... pretty damn excited considering I just ran into this site and so far great intel vs. other sites.

oohhh man definitely my jaw dropped while at the O when Branch was in the top 5.  I definitely didn't expect this one.  Kai wasnt a shock Phil obviously not... jay was a given.... DJ uuhhh no doubt...

I think Branch and Wolfe were the biggest shocks of the event. overall great show.
It WAS a shock...and long overdue respect to Branch from the judges.   Wolfe has time to unphuuq his issues and one day win it all IMO!!

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
How long can Branch stay this huge AND symmetrical?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
How long can Branch stay this huge AND symmetrical?
SYMETRICAL?????????????     NOT  FREAKING MONSTER YES

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 01:27:19 PM »
It WAS a shock...and long overdue respect to Branch from the judges.   Wolfe has time to unphuuq his issues and one day win it all IMO!!
How times have changed for Branch  8)