Author Topic: Brooke Hogan Bikini-Clad in Miami  (Read 27465 times)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Re: Brooke Hogan Bikini-Clad in Miami
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
Very Nice :P :P :P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2010, 05:24:33 PM »
Once these types of "women" get any sort of fame, they are basically told how to eat/shit etc...Another thing that happens is that they get paid much MUCH more money to be seen/date/fuck people from other races...To be honest, they really don't even have a choice...The agenda is to push race mixing to create a brown race...Its all controlled by the Jewish Heirarchy...You either play by their rules or you will be doppelgangered(replaced by a CIA twin)...And even if you play by "their" rules, there is a good chance that if you get to much fame/fortune, you will be doppelgangered anyway...Many many Hollywood actors/actresses have been replaced over the years...To many to even list...

Have you guys ever wondered why Eddie Murphy never put out another stand up CD or even a rated R movie in the 21st century? Its almost like he has been totally replaced by another human being since Beverly Hills Cop and 48Hrs...THATS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN!!! His new Doppelganger can't even laugh like the old Eddie...
WTF are you on about man?
eddie just got old. Raw was made when he was 26 yrs old his almost 50 now

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
Once these types of "women" get any sort of fame, they are basically told how to eat/shit etc...Another thing that happens is that they get paid much MUCH more money to be seen/date/fuck people from other races...To be honest, they really don't even have a choice...The agenda is to push race mixing to create a brown race...Its all controlled by the Jewish Heirarchy...You either play by their rules or you will be doppelgangered(replaced by a CIA twin)...And even if you play by "their" rules, there is a good chance that if you get to much fame/fortune, you will be doppelgangered anyway...Many many Hollywood actors/actresses have been replaced over the years...To many to even list...

Have you guys ever wondered why Eddie Murphy never put out another stand up CD or even a rated R movie in the 21st century? Its almost like he has been totally replaced by another human being since Beverly Hills Cop and 48Hrs...THATS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN!!! His new Doppelganger can't even laugh like the old Eddie...

LOL wut?

First we have Johnny Falcon with his Reptilians from Nibiru and now YOU with your Doppelgangers? :D

What's next? Bodybuilders from Dubai, India???
Q

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2010, 10:00:37 PM »

Don't ya think if they wanted to show her dating a black man they would have picked one more believable i.e. taller than her?

Fuck no wonder you fuckers tbelieve Jesus was the son of God stupid people like you sux

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:43 PM »

are you the gimmick love child of Johnny Failcan and MattC?
BigNationRadio.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »
are you the gimmick love child of Johnny Failcan and MattC?

He's either channeling Technoviking or has been watching The Brøken too much.

Am listening to your show right now, Ed. Great so far.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2010, 11:07:56 PM »
Am listening to your show right now, Ed. Great so far.

Couple of things. The guy whom you were referring to in the beginning is Paul Hupp aka Johnny Vegas.

And the pic Flexington was looking for is the one below ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2010, 12:34:00 AM »
Look up the shit I spill...Of course a guy like special ed wouldn't even think about walking down the road that I'm on...He is by the way a full blown Jew...

To all the other non JEW's...Ask yourself WTF happened to Eddie Murphy? And when you open up the doors to even think some strange shit may be going on, let me throw this down your throats....Charlie Murphy was one of the funniest Mother fuckers to ever walk the planet but was held back because of what "they" did to Eddie...Charlie Murphy told Dave Chappelle exactly what happened to his brother and Dave didn't want to hear it at first...Then one day Mr. Chappelle got a visit by some really "made" human beings...Which may or may not have been Oprah and Bill Cosby...

Again ask yourself this...Why on earth would Eddie Murphy ever stop doing the only thing he loves(dirty comedy)? and why would Chappelle turn down 50 million dollars?

You fucking douchebag CIA Jew shills can bash me all you want...BUT THE QUESTIONS I ASK STILL STAND...And special Ed you may as well not say a word because everyone on here knows you are a Jew who bought the special ed name from 240 (when 240 was actually cool)
Spill more of this story , im interested  :D

EyeTeeGuy

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2010, 12:40:53 AM »
Look up the shit I spill...Of course a guy like special ed wouldn't even think about walking down the road that I'm on...He is by the way a full blown Jew...

To all the other non JEW's...Ask yourself WTF happened to Eddie Murphy? And when you open up the doors to even think some strange shit may be going on, let me throw this down your throats....Charlie Murphy was one of the funniest Mother fuckers to ever walk the planet but was held back because of what "they" did to Eddie...Charlie Murphy told Dave Chappelle exactly what happened to his brother and Dave didn't want to hear it at first...Then one day Mr. Chappelle got a visit by some really "made" human beings...Which may or may not have been Oprah and Bill Cosby...

Again ask yourself this...Why on earth would Eddie Murphy ever stop doing the only thing he loves(dirty comedy)? and why would Chappelle turn down 50 million dollars?

You fucking douchebag CIA Jew shills can bash me all you want...BUT THE QUESTIONS I ASK STILL STAND...And special Ed you may as well not say a word because everyone on here knows you are a Jew who bought the special ed name from 240 (when 240 was actually cool)

Kill yourself loser.  ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2010, 12:52:36 AM »

ROTFLOL

Jews want a brown race? I don't think so. If blacks knew what the important jews really thought about them...

Oh, brother.

Within the company, blacks and latinos are referred to as "useless eaters."

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2010, 12:54:36 AM »
I thought it was an offseason Cameron Diaz...

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2010, 01:04:13 AM »
240 holds the key to a lot of shit on here...He may or may not have profited off the Special ED name...But ask yourself this...Why does Special Ed move on to so many different activities when he isn't involved in any of them? Bodybuilding/MMA/RocknRoll/being a lawyer? Its already been established that he cruises forums for top posters and pays them off for there alters...That is what he did to 240 for sure...The sad thing is he played Blockhead like a douchebag and Block fell for it hook line and sinker...Maybe block will follow him into the next thing Special ED is interested in?

You're joking right?  I surely hope so.  lol. WGAF.  I type this w/o trying to be insulting, but whomever is affected(effected) {could be either} in the slightest way by a post on getbig.com should turn off the computer, take a step back and reassess your lives.  I type this as i take a shit, which is where I spend 90% of my getbig time.  No offense anyone, and have a Happy New Year :) :)  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2010, 01:20:13 AM »
The only one with an open mind that wants to hear the truth.... ;)
I like to here the truth , i know it gets hidden alot with propaganda etc

The nazis used propaganda to turn the german people against the jews in WW2 but the jews having been doing the same thing since the end of the war , I know Ron doesnt beleive this but hollywood is controlled by the jews and the news and all forms of media be it docos movies even books etc shape the way we think about things.
Why are we still feeling sorry for the poor jews from ww2 which was over 70 years ago because they want and tell us to..sure those death camps were nasty but shit nasty things happen to races today and they get nowhere near the amount of sympathy than thos poor poor jews

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2010, 01:27:46 AM »
Tell the truth...What nationality are you?

I'm Italian on my mother's side and Irish on my Dad's. I was raised Catholic, but I do not practice. I grew up agnostic, but now I am a atheist. I am also very, very conservative. Go figure.

I didn't say the Jews want a black race...I said a brown race...Its why they left the borders wide open during 9/ll and its why they are promoting race mixing in every single movie ever produced.

Jews don't control the U.S. border. Believe me.
Why would they want a brown race? To what end?

...Are you a Jew? because if so, you aren't allowed to race mix...If you do, you will tossed aside and laughed at by everyone of your peers.

Plenty of Jews have race mixed, including guys like Steven Spielberg. He has even adopted blacks.

I wouldn't deny their distaste for most races as a general rule of thumb. There are always exceptions of course.

The plan is eugenics. Has been for nearly 100 years.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2010, 01:29:45 AM »

It also why they are only allowed to marry their own...They are doing exactly the same thing Hitler did but on a much larger scale(and smarter)

Yup totaly agree

EyeTeeGuy

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2010, 02:11:37 AM »
You have 5 post tuff guy...and its 4 am on the east coast...I'm pretty sure you are very close to killing yourself(yourself)...I understand that what you don't know can be scary...Many smart people feel the same way about math and science...

You need to just keep concentrating on your China test dealer...Because chances are your hormones are being poisoned with Chinese lead and other ingredients...I give you 5 years tops before you die or some sort of liver problem/and or heart condition...The funny thing is that everyone will say at your funeral how young you were...But Me and everyone on this forum will know the truth won't we tuff guy... ;) YOUR THE WEAK WHO MAKES ALTERS TO ANSWER FOR YOUR SORRY REAL LIFE!!!!

I am no tuff guy.  You have some major issues trying to integrate into society.  You have so much hate built up you will be the one dead with a bullet in your head.  On second thought maybe not because in 'real life' you are a skinny twink who has to put on some facade online because you would never spout off like this in real life. Go ahead and keep thinking Hitler was created by the Jews.  Oh brother  ::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2010, 02:23:12 AM »
damn I came here to jerk off to Brooke and end up wanting a bagel...lol.  

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2010, 02:23:50 AM »
 8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2010, 02:24:46 AM »
if nobody found out yeah I would hit it.  ;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »
Someone once told me that Jews were responsible for all the wars of the world ???

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »
Someone once told me that Jews were responsible for all the wars of the world ???

and high consumer prices :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2010, 03:22:57 AM »

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2010, 04:07:28 AM »
Bria Myles?

Yes - this whole set of her in full x-large size scans is on BlackjackSkanz.com for free - I recognize that back shot anywhere,

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2010, 04:12:24 AM »
Yes - this whole set of her in full x-large size scans is on BlackjackSkanz.com for free - I recognize that back shot anywhere,
Sad that I can remember her backshot--her signature anal clefts and small waist.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2010, 10:22:28 AM »
Big Brooke Hogan Dating Tiny Rapper!

Brooke Hogan was spotted on South Beach today showing off the new man in her life.  His name is Yannique Barker, a rapper from Washington D.C.  Yannique a.k.a Stack$ is currently working on his sophomore album under Cash Money Records.

Brooke was filming a music video for her new song entitled, Falling features Stack$ on South Beach earlier today.  Her 2nd album, “The Redemption” hits stores July 2009.

whatcha gonna do brutha whatcha gonna do, when  female hulkamania runs all over you.
F