Author Topic: Terrell Owens cursed out by a fan  (Read 7033 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Terrell Owens cursed out by a fan
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 05:42:56 PM »
I don't blame her, WTF wants to watch the dodgers or raiders ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahha yea its brutal and damn right embarrassing to watch  :-[

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »
Most locker room fights you hear about are made up. Pro football coaches draw a line in the sand at the beginning of the season, and if you cross it, you are fucked. TO has never been in a fight in his life(a real one any way) That being said, TO shouldn't be out without a bodyguard. He shouldn't have to deal with scum like in this video. A man is a future Hall of famer for crying out loud. I wish a real Getbigger was on the scene because he would have smoked this fool for TO for a simple Gspot.

epic_alien

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »
its beyond me why those who have the money to hire a driver dont. i would never drive myself. id be driven everywhere, in a big luxury benz. never a bike where i would be exposed to street trash as easily as to was in the clip. and why do celebrities get dui? why the fuck dont they have drivers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »
completely untrained, his residual conditioning, muscle mass and size would have demolished the little jealous punk looking for a payday.

the guy was jealous riff-raff.  Poor and embarassed in front of his chick.  Total Punk.

TO did the right thing.  Punk's girl will be thinking of TO next time punk hits it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »
its beyond me why those who have the money to hire a driver dont. i would never drive myself. id be driven everywhere, in a big luxury benz. never a bike where i would be exposed to street trash as easily as to was in the clip. and why do celebrities get dui? why the fuck dont they have drivers?
MJ was riding his bike and some dudes saw him and told him how to ride properly. He started up http://www.23race.com/ And hired the dude who gave him the advice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 09:00:24 PM »
completely untrained, his residual conditioning, muscle mass and size would have demolished the little jealous punk looking for a payday.

the guy was jealous riff-raff.  Poor and embarassed in front of his chick.  Total Punk.

TO did the right thing.  Punk's girl will be thinking of TO next time punk hits it.
SHe prolly didn't let him hit that night, not even a BJ...and if she did, she made sure to use her teeth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
SHe prolly didn't let him hit that night, not even a BJ...and if she did, she made sure to use her teeth.

I thought haters like that only existed in parody form, in rap videos.

that guy is a punk of biblical proportions. 

"Yo bitch chose me" of sam snead proportions come to mind.