Author Topic: When i was younger i had a couple of my canine and bicuspid tooth decoloration  (Read 2244 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i attribute this to eating meat.

i also notice on that omish show on tv alot of the girls actually most of them have dentures, and the omish always eating fucking meat

when i was younger i didnt know why this was that my canines were getting grey as fuk , i loved eating meat cause it kept me full with minimal calories

but from reading about the eskimos and there meat diets causing osteoperosis

i know for fact that eating meat=osteoperosis=discoloring of teeth=eventually falling out or thinning teeth

now my caninine teeth have regained there white color about 95 percent where they should be

my molars are still damaged but theyve been that way ever sense i was 17 and they got real bad back then due to meat eating and not cleaning them properly. but they havent gotten any worse sense going off the meat. i dont expect them to heal 100 percent i think like scars somethings dont regenerate however it wont get any worse as long as i dont eat meat

thank you for your time and be honest in how you are taking care of yourself and if it is working for you . if not then change
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Morning Star chicken patties are good.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Johnny, I've been eating meat my entire life.  Usually 2-3 times per day.  I've never had a single cavity, or tooth problem.  What do you attribute this to?   :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I've been eating meat my entire life.  Usually 2-3 times per day.  I've never had a single cavity, or tooth problem.  What do you attribute this to?   :D
lying  :D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
damn right neeg
A

Money Man

• Getbig II
The Amish don't brush there teeth well. That was your problem to, as you have got older you have learned to brush and floss better. Crest white strips work great to whiten your teeth.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
lying  :D

Not lying.  Honest truth.  You have my word, and i'm a man of my word.  For what it's worth.   :D  Never had a single problem with my teeth. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Not lying.  Honest truth.  You have my word, and i'm a man of my word.  For what it's worth.   :D  Never had a single problem with my teeth. 
you are what i call the "prime genetic keeper"

your genetics can handle a great deal more heme-iron then others apparantly or your osteoperosis resides in other places of your body and not uniformly . ...just thinking in the natural broader picture that way no stone is left unturned neegar...
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

I've never seen seen these bad boys before, looks as good as the hemi-iron version.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
i attribute this to eating meat.

i also notice on that omish show on tv alot of the girls actually most of them have dentures, and the omish always eating fucking meat

when i was younger i didnt know why this was that my canines were getting grey as fuk , i loved eating meat cause it kept me full with minimal calories

but from reading about the eskimos and there meat diets causing osteoperosis

i know for fact that eating meat=osteoperosis=discoloring of teeth=eventually falling out or thinning teeth

now my caninine teeth have regained there white color about 95 percent where they should be

my molars are still damaged but theyve been that way ever sense i was 17 and they got real bad back then due to meat eating and not cleaning them properly. but they havent gotten any worse sense going off the meat. i dont expect them to heal 100 percent i think like scars somethings dont regenerate however it wont get any worse as long as i dont eat meat

thank you for your time and be honest in how you are taking care of yourself and if it is working for you . if not then change
not gonna lie brotha, I love my nightly rare as fuck top sirloin.

I dont think I could ever give up on red meat.

Its just to fucking awesome and delicious.  Heme-iron be damned!

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Humans evolved for millions of years eating meat you fucking psycho.

It's the reason you even have "k-9" teeth to get discolored.

Fact: 90% of the poor little white trash kids I grew up with roaming around trailer parks had some weird dead/discolored fucked up teeth...It was due to sugar and not brushing their teeth once in years... Not meat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Humans evolved for millions of years eating meat you fucking psycho.

It's the reason you even have "k-9" teeth to get discolored.

Fact: 90% of the poor little white trash kids I grew up with roaming around trailer parks had some weird dead/discolored fucked up teeth...It was due to sugar and not brushing their teeth once in years... Not meat.

wrong Angry Falcon Jr. may i respectfully deny your assumption

i am eating more sugar now than ever and have better teeth

there goes your theory

A