Author Topic: how many times can you bench 315(no lying please)  (Read 28841 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: how many times can you bench 315(no lying please)
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2007, 12:19:45 PM »
Delusional?  You don't believe him?    Call Ron Love.  He'll back up Sev.  Go ahead....call him....ask him about the bald headed Romainian he trained.  Call him...you'll see ;D

What about "not believing him"....?

He posts his pics and thinks he looks good, even my grandma would call that delusional.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2007, 12:23:15 PM »
Delusional?  You don't believe him?    Call Ron Love.  He'll back up Sev.  Go ahead....call him....ask him about the bald headed Romainian he trained.  Call him...you'll see ;D
The best part of all is he actually thinks he looks good  ::)
In his own mind....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2007, 12:27:55 PM »
The best part of all is he actually thinks he looks good  ::)
In his own mind....

that why i said i hope he's a gimmick...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: November 19, 2007, 12:37:22 PM »
that why i said i hope he's a gimmick...
I honestly don't think he is a gimmick. I think he's just one of those guys that goes to his local little gym in bum fuck Idaho in the middle of Europe and because there are no real bbdr's out that way, he thinks that he actually looks good. Scary shit. I know guys that never touched a weight in their life that look like him and he supposedly juiced. Joke.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »
I honestly don't think he is a gimmick. I think he's just one of those guys that goes to his local little gym in bum fuck Idaho in the middle of Europe and because there are no real bbdr's out that way, he thinks that he actually looks good. Scary shit. I know guys that never touched a weight in their life that look like him and he supposedly juiced. Joke.

Yeah, i don't think he's a gimmick too, i said i hope he's a gimmick.

Today my english just doesn't come through.  ;D ;D

All jokes and misunderstandings aside, spermataster is one of the ugliest dumbest idiots there are out there.  ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #305 on: November 19, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »
LOOK WHO'S HATING ON ME...A BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO NEVER WENT ANYWHERE...DONKEY CHANG, PLAYGAY, LITTLE MALA , COCKTRANE...AND THE LIST GOES ON....THE MOMENT U LOOSERS POST PICS THAT BEAT ME AT 180 CLEAN AND CUT IS THE DAY I'LL STOP POSTING PICS...AND YES I THINK I LOOK MORE THAN DECENT IN THESE PICS  8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: November 20, 2007, 05:40:30 AM »
LOOK WHO'S HATING ON ME...A BUNCH OF LOSERS WHO NEVER WENT ANYWHERE...DONKEY CHANG, PLAYGAY, LITTLE MALA , COCKTRANE...AND THE LIST GOES ON....THE MOMENT U LOOSERS POST PICS THAT BEAT ME AT 180 CLEAN AND CUT IS THE DAY I'LL STOP POSTING PICS...AND YES I THINK I LOOK MORE THAN DECENT IN THESE PICS  8)
You look like a 16 year old kid who hasn't been fed in weeks. You look like shit skinny bones. All skin and bones. You belong on a beach with a surf board. You are an attention whore who is more delusional than a fat broad who looks in the mirror and thinks Pamala Anderson is looking back. You are SMALL.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: November 20, 2007, 05:50:33 AM »
no way sevshitaste can bench 315 with those noodle arms. got to be fake plates or filler plates.

maybe he just thinks he can because he's able to push himself back on to his 315lb scarf wearing (to hide sevendickstastes' love bites) sugar daddy's cock while he's getting ass fucked. :-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: November 20, 2007, 06:32:59 AM »
no way sevshitaste can bench 315 with those noodle arms. got to be fake plates or filler plates.

maybe he just thinks he can because he's able to push himself back on to his 315lb scarf wearing (to hide sevendickstastes' love bites) sugar daddy's cock while he's getting ass fucked. :-X
I'll disregard the major meltdown from u...here's what I loked like when I did the videos....a good 20 lbs heavier than the pics above.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 20, 2007, 06:41:21 AM »

and another thing...the squat in the video where u see the old dude with a pink towel around his neck is 240 kg or 540 lbsfor a single....way more than u even dream of. And that old guy which I have known for 16 good years is 60 and squating 160 kg for 5-6 good reps . He smokes your ass in squatting dep. I'm way outta your league.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: November 20, 2007, 06:55:30 AM »

LMAO, great post.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 20, 2007, 08:28:42 AM »
for the love of shit sev quit posting your 10 yr old fake juiced G4P pics everyones seen them

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: November 20, 2007, 11:35:18 AM »
hint sevtwunt: when lifting weights + steroids still leave you looking like a prepubescent school girl you need to cease deluding yourself any further and take up knitting scarfs for your gay top bear sugar daddy as god intended for you.

you just weren't meant to be muscular dude. I've seen more muscle and hair on people doing chemotherapy.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: November 20, 2007, 11:53:03 AM »

Complete and utter meltdown.   :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: November 20, 2007, 12:35:43 PM »
hint sevtwunt: when lifting weights + steroids still leave you looking like a prepubescent school girl you need to cease deluding yourself any further and take up knitting scarfs for your gay top bear sugar daddy as god intended for you.

you just weren't meant to be muscular dude. I've seen more muscle and hair on people doing chemotherapy.
well I'm sure you'll post your pic to show me what muscular looks like hahahahhaa :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #315 on: November 20, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
I'll disregard the major meltdown from u...here's what I loked like when I did the videos....a good 20 lbs heavier than the pics above.

I love your skinny, bald-headed "I'm four months into my chemotherapy treatments" look

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #316 on: November 20, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »
well I'm sure you'll post your pic to show me what muscular looks like hahahahhaa :D
Why you haven't :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #317 on: November 20, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »
Sevastase, film some lifts again, only this time first take a shot of the plates close up to see the weight markings on them. I gotta say I'm skeptical since if the lifts are legit you're one of the strongest humans on the planet, pound for pound.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: November 20, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »
Sevastase, film some lifts again, only this time first take a shot of the plates close up to see the weight markings on them. I gotta say I'm skeptical since if the lifts are legit you're one of the strongest humans on the planet, pound for pound.

already asked him to do this to no avail.   The dudes a cheater and a liar.  Just look at his "90" pound db presses. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 20, 2007, 01:22:03 PM »
NOT EVEN CLOSE . Either u guys just like to hate or u have not seen strong....215 lbs....400 lbs bench and 540 lbs squat ? excellent for gym warriors....weak for powerlifting by any standards. I'll def film plates next time to gain more credibility on getbig....I'm one of the very few who post pics , is open about usage and EVEN post videos to verify claims. But hey...if your skeptikal...what can ya do ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #320 on: November 20, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »
NOT EVEN CLOSE . Either u guys just like to hate or u have not seen strong....215 lbs....400 lbs bench and 540 lbs squat ? excellent for gym warriors....weak for powerlifting by any standards. I'll def film plates next time to gain more credibility on getbig....I'm one of the very few who post pics , is open about usage and EVEN post videos to verify claims. But hey...if your skeptikal...what can ya do ?
No, you are wrong. Those lifts you did were ELITE for your weight. I know strength very well. Don't compare to a powerlifter lifting in gear.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
No, you are wrong. Those lifts you did were ELITE for your weight. I know strength very well. Don't compare to a powerlifter lifting in gear.
well...I got a buddy who can't even afford gear, is lighter...82 kg , and puts me to shame in strength departament.....I actually know a few guys ligter who put me to shame.....hey....maybe I'm stronger than the average getbig gymrat....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #322 on: November 20, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
well...I got a buddy who can't even afford gear, is lighter...82 kg , and puts me to shame in strength departament.....I actually know a few guys ligter who put me to shame.....hey....maybe I'm stronger than the average getbig gymrat....
So you got a natural friend who is 82kg and does more than 180kg for reps on the bench? Research how much the top lifters in the IPF bench without a shirt. Why doesn't he pick up a World Championship gold medal then?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: November 20, 2007, 07:04:45 PM »
So you got a natural friend who is 82kg and does more than 180kg for reps on the bench? Research how much the top lifters in the IPF bench without a shirt. Why doesn't he pick up a World Championship gold medal then?

come on Van Bilderass, this is the getbig bullshitters m.o. 'it's not that great. i've got a buddy...'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: November 20, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »
I actually beat him in bench...but squat and dead he murders me.....and he is clean...not natural ..not by a mile...