Author Topic: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day  (Read 15548 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: For a natural - no point to eat more than 60g's or protein/day
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
more backing out, dude just prove ONE of those things and i'll admit i'm wrong about you but for now you're the biggest liar on getbig.
Do you have any Idea why I been throwing these numbers around because I am putting a few on videos in the next week so here it is everybody on getbig, I will show 7 plates deadlift in the next 7-10 and this big mouth will owe me an apology, but if he was a real man he would step up and say he will cancel his account , but clearly knows I mean bussiness and he knows that I will if not then what does he have to worry about.

And I gained about 18 pounds of muscle last year and I can prove it

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
Do you have any Idea why I been throwing these numbers around because I am putting a few on videos in the next week so here it is everybody on getbig, I will show 7 plates deadlift in the next 7-10 and this big mouth will owe me an apology, but if he was a real man he would step up and say he will cancel his account , but clearly knows I mean bussiness and he knows that I will if not then what does he have to worry about.

then quit talking already and prove it.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2008, 03:49:55 PM »

if there is one thing I have learned, it's that people won't believe anything you say on here until you prove it
so stop talking and stop proving  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »
if there is one thing I have learned, it's that people won't believe anything you say on here until you prove it
so stop talking and stop proving  ;)
first of all I ain't doing this to prove I can I am doing it because of another reason but I might as well make you 2 look like jack asssses in the process ;D.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »
it's always the same thing, "i can bench press 600 for 25 reps, i'm 322 pound shredded at 5'10" with 26 inch arms, i pull 900 pounds for 10 reps on the deadlift, i eat half a full grown cow every day but i have nothing to prove to you haters, you're just fat and jealous of me" ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »
it's always the same thing, "i can bench press 600 for 25 reps, i'm 322 pound shredded at 5'10" with 26 inch arms, i pull 900 pounds for 10 reps on the deadlift, i eat half a full grown cow every day but i have nothing to prove to you haters, you're just fat and jealous of me" ::)
don't forget people being richer than donald trump
and the guy eating the cow....was that johnny falcon? the man who claims to eat 8000 calories everday without getting fat?  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »
The only thing thats correct in your post is the "You're just fat" part :'(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »
don't forget people being richer than donald trump
and the guy eating the cow....was that johnny falcon? the man who claims to eat 8000 calories everday without getting fat?  ::)
he's full of shit as well, here's a picture of that huge muscular specimen. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »
The only thing thats correct in your post is the "You're just fat" part :'(
like everyone around here knows if you post proof i always apologize and admit i was wrong.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »
he's full of shit as well, here's a picture of that huge muscular specimen. ::)
Anyone in the world would take his physique over your so anything bad you say about him just makes you look enviou, anyway its been fun got fly and work on my deads so that next week you can cancel your account. :P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
Anyone in the world would take his physique over your so anything bad you say about him just makes you look enviou, anyway its been fun got fly and work on my deads so that next week you can cancel your account. :P
i'm not canceling shit, if you weren't full of shit you'd post the clip right now just to prove us wrong, face it dude you've been lying about everything. :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »
i'm not canceling shit, if you weren't full of shit you'd post the clip right now just to prove us wrong, face it dude you've been lying about everything. :D
I know, lol, but this proves that I had you scared  ;D, No in all seriosness I argue with you out of kicks cause you need something to do to take your mind off dieting, but I will produce the video just for laughs and you can keep your account sense you worked so hard for your 20 000 post before and then got the shaft, see ya man 8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2008, 04:08:23 PM »
I know, lol, but this proves that I had you scared  ;D, No in all seriosness I argue with you out of kicks cause you need something to do to take your mind off dieting, but I will produce the video just for laughs and you can keep your account sense you worked so hard for your 20 000 post before and then got the shaft, see ya man 8)
i won't hold my breath Mr. "I'm gonna be a pro in 2 years". :D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
did I ask for people canceling their accounts when I posted pictures and measurements?
dude, it goes with the territory you have to prove everything you say
and UNTIL you do that, you're full of shit  :)

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »

holy shit godamamm sumbitch must be strongest muthrfukr in teh weightroom if you do that shit i will delete my getbig login account i give you my word you cockstrength sumbitchss!!!!!!!!!!!1

ASJChaotic

« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »
holy shit godamamm sumbitch must be strongest muthrfukr in teh weightroom if you do that shit i will delete my getbig login account i give you my word you cockstrength sumbitchss!!!!!!!!!!!1
markdavis.........
why do you feel the need to put so many "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the end of everything?
and why are you always hyper?
do you think too much coffee?  :-\

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:06 PM »
I dont think what onetimehard is asking is too much.  Your calling him on his claims, and all he is asking for in return is a simple cancellation of your account.  You and I both know within ten minutes you will have a new account fired up, so I dont see what the big deal is.  Onetimehard IF you don't have those videos up by next friday then you have to cancel your account as well.  I think that is fair, that gives you a week and a day to make the video.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »
markdavis.........
why do you feel the need to put so many "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the end of everything?
and why are you always hyper?
do you think too much coffee?  :-\
hell i seen your godmamm pictres and you aint shit you look like a godamm scrawny sumbitch i bet men try to fuck you silly you little cumdumop bitch i will kick you ass in teh mr getbig3 b champoinships of teh bodybilding contests you will loose you sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ASJChaotic

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2008, 01:28:02 PM »
hell i seen your godmamm pictres and you aint shit you look like a godamm scrawny sumbitch i bet men try to fuck you silly you little cumdumop bitch i will kick you ass in teh mr getbig3 b champoinships of teh bodybilding contests you will loose you sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
I love it  ;D
talk is cheap
come competition time, we'll see who is better
KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »
markdavis is a legend in the weight room, dude throws around some heavy ass iron.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
markdavis is a legend in the weight room, dude throws around some heavy ass iron.
you gomdamm right that asjchoatic gone get smoked im teh mr gretbig 3 i will mop my floors with that scrawny sumbitch!!!!!!!!!111 he aint never seen no godamm weightroom  hell im hard as a mofo rock right now my body is like peice of iron sumbitcjhsss no more godamm jackdanirels for me im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

ASJChaotic

« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
you gomdamm right that asjchoatic gone get smoked im teh mr gretbig 3 i will mop my floors with that scrawny sumbitch!!!!!!!!!111 he aint never seen no godamm weightroom  hell im hard as a mofo rock right now my body is like peice of iron sumbitcjhsss no more godamm jackdanirels for me im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111
dude whose ever Gimmick you are, you're funny, keep it up  ;D

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »
dude whose ever Gimmick you are, you're funny, keep it up  ;D
aint no godmamm fun an games with this sumbitch im dead ass serious hell i get kick out of school cause i dont play i told my teachers i dont go to no godamm recess i allready seen your body it look soft as a mofo hell you godmamm arm look like a godamm women arm you sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ASJChaotic

« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »
aint no godmamm fun an games with this sumbitch im dead ass serious hell i get kick out of school cause i dont play i told my teachers i dont go to no godamm recess i allready seen your body it look soft as a mofo hell you godmamm arm look like a godamm women arm you sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
the best fucking gimmick ever  ;D

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
the best fucking gimmick ever  ;D
yeh right if im a gimmik then who in the hell is it you dont no shit ill tekll you what i no you is one scrawny sumbitch with them godamm women arms you weakass sumbitchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you tell me who the fuck i am bigshot!!!!!!!!!where in the fuck are you from