Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - LIVE Webcast Discussion MEN'S Prejudging 9:30 PM  (Read 28834 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: *OFFICIAL* LIVE Webcast Discussion MEN'S Prejudging 9:30 PM
« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2013, 11:56:17 PM »
That is what I don't get. Sean Ray was hurt for being "small" in his era. Heath seems to shine for some reason. Are judges changing ways?

I dont think so. Its just that judges cant give it to anyone else. I mean, who is really deserving a Mr. O? Not just be default because the current lineup sucks. But who REALLY has a Mr. O physique? No one really. I guess Phil has the closest body to what can be considered a Mr. O, but it doesnt mean its a noteworthy physique. Just a physique that stands out amongst mediocre bodybuilders.
X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2013, 12:03:09 AM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »
safe to say they all look like shit?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2013, 12:06:12 AM »
safe to say they all look like shit?

Cswol would have shut them down. Too bad the wife got in the way.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »
Both Kai and Ramy are softer than Phil and they are the only ones who hold more size. Phil, as unbalanced and weird he looks now (arms are even bigger than ever, chest even smaller than ever) is crisper and bigger than everyone except those two "athletes". It's not even close.

All the hype and well, yet another boring shit Olympia. I am actually glad I didn't go to Vegas.

Oh and Jay's legs are twice smaller than what they used to be, he looks like he lowered the dosage and looks for the "Health look". I guess he did that already in 2009 hence the incredible condition but it doesn't work when you got no size.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2013, 12:09:12 AM »
Both Kai and Ramy are softer than Phil and they are the only ones who hold more size. Phil, as unbalanced and weird he looks now (arms are even bigger than ever, chest even smaller than ever) is crisper and bigger than everyone except those two "athletes". It's not even close.

All the hype and well, yet another boring shit Olympia. I am actually glad I didn't go to Vegas.
So does that mean more Krispy Kremes and pics of his man purses?  :-X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2013, 12:16:11 AM »
Dennis squashes both Kai and Phil in the most muscular. He is taller and better looking, with broad shoulders and excellent traps.  His chest development unwraps the "Gift" and sends him back for a refund.  Wolf is what bodybuilding needs and this  year he has earned it.

excellent post
l

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
Jay jinxed himself when he ditched his trademark Hitler Youth haircut.   He hasn't been the same since.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2013, 12:22:30 AM »
Jay jinxed himself when he ditched his trademark Hitler Youth haircut.   He hasn't been the same since.
Refrigerators have a warranty. He no longer makes ice.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2013, 12:27:54 AM »
we hear this every year.  he still looks the same to me.  kai was off so that allowed him to contend for top 3.  rhoden is better.  looks like the same old wolf. it's more than just height.

lol god forbid gthang admits a white guy looks good
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2013, 12:33:07 AM »
lol god forbid gthang admits a white guy looks good
x2. Gthang is racist against his own people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #536 on: September 28, 2013, 12:49:08 AM »
Wolf has the oddest calf shape of any O competitor past and present.
One calf is super small, and the other goes straight up and down

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: September 28, 2013, 12:50:27 AM »
Wolf has the oddest calf shape of any O competitor past and present.
One calf is super small, and the other goes straight up and down
Like Bouncer's eyes.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: September 28, 2013, 01:07:32 AM »
Then they will have to keep him from standing next to Dennis.  It's close.  Dennis should be Mr. Olympia for 2013.  He's earned it but as we all know none of us are judges.  

We like women too much.   ;D
What are you looking at? This:

Does not beat this:

It never has, and never will. Wolf's arms are going the same way his calves are. And he's never fixed his lower back. And his delts still overpower his back. He's just some big dude with extremities that are wasting away.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #539 on: September 28, 2013, 01:18:39 AM »
kai has better structure for bb and looks sharper as usual

but that is not enough. i thought he won last year but judges seem to get lost in phil arms

This
.... Everyone gets lost in his arms.. Weak mr o man .... Weak
What a regression from Coleman and Dorian
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: September 28, 2013, 01:26:04 AM »
This
.... Everyone gets lost in his arms.. Weak mr o man .... Weak
What a regression from Coleman and Dorian
Notice that yo didn't even mention Jay?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #541 on: September 28, 2013, 01:42:11 AM »
Notice that yo didn't even mention Jay?

Yup jay didn't really win the title Coleman tore himself up so ... It wasn't a step up from Coleman when jay won he looked good in 09 and 01 and that's all ...
Either way this line up is bad very bad ...
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2013, 01:51:36 AM »
Yup jay didn't really win the title Coleman tore himself up so ... It wasn't a step up from Coleman when jay won he looked good in 09 and 01 and that's all ...
Either way this line up is bad very bad ...

it was hyped up to be the best in years...Vegas and hype go hand in hand.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: September 28, 2013, 02:22:34 AM »
Give it to Dexter.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #544 on: September 28, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »
What are you looking at? This:

Does not beat this:

It never has, and never will. Wolf's arms are going the same way his calves are. And he's never fixed his lower back. And his delts still overpower his back. He's just some big dude with extremities that are wasting away.

As I previously said, Dennis needs to take a page from the Oak and find his place on the dais.  No more squatting down to  hit a side chest.  Stand tall!  Throw a few trademark Arnold shots in the mix like the three quarter back for one.  He's not the little guy in Pumping Iron that hides away when he poses.

Show them...You know.  Show them.   ;D

As with anything bodybuilding it all depends upon the particular pose.  To counter your example (with ease, I might add), put these two men next to one another and hit a most muscular and Phil is lost.   In the MM, Phil cannot hide his sunken chest or his relative lack of width.  His arms overwhelm his upper body.  He looks like what he is, a small man made larger by drugs.  Out of place?  Only if they "gift" Phil into first.  He deserves second place.  The wolf at the top of this hill is Dennis.

Dennis won last night.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: September 28, 2013, 08:36:42 AM »
yah,im suprised im the only one who noticed.

he has bit high lats, but looked phenomnal, totaly 80s dry conditioning, drier than phil heath.

Amazing condition and skin was grainy!  Grainy seems to be gone.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: September 28, 2013, 08:42:57 AM »

As I previously said, Dennis needs to take a page from the Oak and find his place on the dais.  No more squatting down to  hit a side chest.  Stand tall!  Throw a few trademark Arnold shots in the mix like the three quarter back for one.  He's not the little guy in Pumping Iron that hides away when he poses.

Show them...You know.  Show them.   ;D

As with anything bodybuilding it all depends upon the particular pose.  To counter your example (with ease, I might add), put these two men next to one another and hit a most muscular and Phil is lost.   In the MM, Phil cannot hide his sunken chest or his relative lack of width.  His arms overwhelm his upper body.  He looks like what he is, a small man made larger by drugs.  Out of place?  Only if they "gift" Phil into first.  He deserves second place.  The wolf at the top of this hill is Dennis.

Dennis won last night.
Dennis and Phil in a MM? Dennis gets killed...his arms look the same as in the FDB---no pop. He has this plastic action figure look where his muscles look the same no matter what.
And his back is still missing the lower half. He's missing too many parts...

And any mention of him and Arnold shows crazy talk. Because Arnold would wax the floor with Wolf...Arnold would laugh at wolf and point at his calves. And then say, "Are you standing on pegs? Or are those newborn calves?"

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #547 on: September 28, 2013, 09:04:15 AM »
Dennis and Phil in a MM? Dennis gets killed...his arms look the same as in the FDB---no pop. He has this plastic action figure look where his muscles look the same no matter what.

And any mention of him and Arnold shows crazy talk. Because Arnold would wax the floor with Wolf...Arnold would laugh at wolf and point at his calves. And then say, "Are you standing on pegs? Or are those newborn calves?"

You are insane. Wolf has the best MM in all of bodybuilding. Period.
Phli's MM is TERRIBLE, it looks like his delts are a vice and they are pinching his PATHETIC pecs until there is litterally nothing there.
I have no idea why Phil does his MM the way he does. It's a terrible pose for him. He should do it with his hands on his hips so his pathetic pecs don't bunch up and look so bad.
Phil has the worst pecs on any competitor that's ever been in the top 6 on the Olympis stage. They are just pitiful and ruin his MM and front relaxed poses.

You have tons of posts on this site taking shots at Wolf yet you prop up and make excuses for someone like Brandon Curry, who's a complete lazy fraud in every way.
You're very transparent Parker.. You and that idiot G-thang.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: September 28, 2013, 09:06:25 AM »

...Arnold would laugh at wolf and point at his calves. And then say, "Are you standing on pegs? Or are those newborn calves?"

Hahaha, Ouch.  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #549 on: September 28, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »

bro, PHIL'S WIN HERE is good, i agree but no way in hell anyone touches TOUCHES WOLF in the most muscular