Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99932 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: Paul Walker (Fast and Furious star) dies in fiery car crash!!!
« Reply #175 on: December 01, 2013, 09:12:31 AM »
::)

Yes they were murdered by the NWO as an MK Ultra Project with the go ahead from Obama and Harvey Weinstein.

lol...
®

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »

So, people bought parts from James deans wrecked car and used them? Why would you do that?
Yeah, I don't know...but apparently they were parts that were "ok". I mean these aren't guys who don't know jack about cars...people who spend serious money. And I am guessing that the cars they had were 550 Spyder replicas.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »
I didn't even know who Paul Walker was. Never saw any of the Fast and Furious movies.

Did he do anything else?
X

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2013, 10:15:45 AM »
Paul Rodas was  the driver/owner. He was a serious Porche race car driver. So, WTF were they doing only  block away from the car show?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »
Paul Rodas was  the driver/owner. He was a serious Porche race car driver. So, WTF were they doing only  block away from the car show?

racing round the bend in the road, looks like he oversteered round the corner, then quickly understeered, ploughed through a lamp post then wrapped round a tree.

notice the lamp post up on the google images shot and down in the accident

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
wow... crazy we can do that with google images and see changes to the landscape in realtime

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »

So serious he couldn't handle the Carrera GT. He was no Chris Harris.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2013, 10:36:48 AM »
Correction, Roger Rodas. They raced the Pirelli Series and encounterd turns a lot tighter than shown above at 150+. They also practised at Willow Springs Interrnational Raceway, my old stomping grounds, at breakneck speed over crazy ass tight turns. Turn 1 is a wide 90degree and that Porshe can do it at an easy 120+. Turn 9 is an inverted 90 more like 110 and I've done that at 105 in my '03 track Cobra. So my question is WTF?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2013, 10:39:14 AM »
It saddens me that Paul Walker never got to meet Tito24.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
Correction, Roger Rodas. They raced the Pirelli Series and encounterd turns a lot tighter than shown above at 150+. They also practised at Willow Springs Interrnational Raceway, my old stomping grounds, at breakneck speed over crazy ass tight turns. Turn 1 is a wide 90degree and that Porshe can do it at an easy 120+. Turn 9 is an inverted 90 more like 110 and I've done that at 105 in my '03 track Cobra. So my question is WTF?

Being that it was a social event then there is a distinct possibility alcohol was involved

also sad message from his daughter

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2013, 10:40:17 AM »
According to the detectives, preliminary speed estimates, after measuring the skid marks, are 150-160mph..  :o          

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »
Am I supposed to give a shit

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2013, 10:45:56 AM »
You see those dudes in the Ferrari Challenge Series? Cringe worthy driving from rich dudes.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »
Being that it was a social event then there is a distinct possibility alcohol was involved

also sad message from his daughter

beat...as a father to a 8/4 yr old girls departing in there youth sux,human spirit says otherwise cause life has to go on....hopefully she will cherish her memories..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
racing round the bend in the road, looks like he oversteered round the corner, then quickly understeered, ploughed through a lamp post then wrapped round a tree.

notice the lamp post up on the google images shot and down in the accident

lamp posts have killed more people than steroids, FACT

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2013, 10:47:41 AM »
I love hundreds of comments from internet heroes how "bad" of a person guy taping that must be not to have tred to help. This video is attached to the original article, there you can read comments from "marines", "firefighters" boasting about how they with their training could have rescued poor guy. Like any kind of training can save you from dying from an explosion. No one sane would have risked his life for complete stranger. My old friend's father died trying to rescue drowning man. What a hero, one could say. Well, try explaining to his family how smart and corageous that was.

If you look at the video it looks like somebody is trying to get out but the flames engulf the person..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2013, 10:53:15 AM »

If you look at the video it looks like somebody is trying to get out but the flames engulf the person..

yes and the fags filming it are too busy with their cells on their hands to grab the fire extinguisher and do something to help the situation.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2013, 10:54:42 AM »
QFT

X2 >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2013, 10:55:30 AM »
yes and the fags filming it are too busy with their cells on their hands to grab the fire extinguisher and do something to help the situation.

What fire extinguisher?  And even if they did it would do nothing to a flame that large.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2013, 10:57:58 AM »
What fire extinguisher?  And even if they did it would do nothing to a flame that large.

the one every car has under the seat

they are there for a reason, not just for the looks.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »

I thought that, but if you look at the pictures you can see the part of the car on fire in the video is the rear, the front of the car where the front seats were isnt on fire, and in the after pics this has tarp on part of it presumably covering the bodies.The black guy in the news interviews,who was his friend who presumably came a fair bit later and tried to extinguish the fire with extinguishers (7 in all),said he could see Paul in the car, either unconscious or dead, and people were trying to pull his belt off but couldn't as now the fire had spread there.Its likely then he could have been pulled out in the video, had people not feared the car blowing up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »

the one every car has under the seat

they are there for a reason, not just for the looks.

Haha. So they should have walked into the flames to get the extinguisher?  Oh brother, you are a true warrior. 

And nice try, but I highly doubt any vehicle you have ever owned came standard with a fire extinguisher.  Those are after market for true douche effect. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2013, 11:03:11 AM »

Getbig's resident asshole has to make it about himself now  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2013, 11:06:06 AM »
Mark Wahlberg would have grabbed the fire extinguisher and saved those fiery fellas...
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »

Were you asked?