Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99927 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2013, 11:23:36 AM »

Lol was the last part a crack at Wiggs?  :D :D

Yes, there are exceptions, but on average, celebrities do less time. Obviously its hard to say, but if he did kill someone, he would have paid out, served some jail time, made Fast and the Furious 900, and people would be going to see it.

A couple million dollars and High level attorneys would of gotten paul walker with probation..
just look at the history / track record of similar cases..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2013, 11:23:59 AM »
I get your point . however which happens more often? no guarantee that you're any safer at a track and again with the hypothetical situation , was any bystanders hurt? lets stay focused on what happened not what could have happened.

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? Maybe people need to start thinking about "hypotheticals" more instead of living in the moment. If the driver would have exercised a measure of caution and thought about potential "hypotheticals" they would probably still be alive. The fact that he did not kill someone does not mean that something like this wont happen again, and possibly kill a bunch of innocent bystanders. If there is anything to learn from this situation, its thinking about what could have happened, in order to prevent future situations like this occurring again.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2013, 11:24:09 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2013, 11:24:42 AM »

Lol was the last part a crack at Wiggs?  :D :D

Yes, there are exceptions, but on average, celebrities do less time. Obviously its hard to say, but if he did kill someone, he would have paid out, served some jail time, made Fast and the Furious 900, and people would be going to see it.
Well, Walker wasn't driving, so why would he do time for being a passenger? He didn't press the gas pedal.
That's like arresting you if your friend (the driver) has a warrant and was driving suspended. And you have nothing.
And chances are the driver would have been made an example of as well.
And going by what the enthusiast community knows of Paul Walker, he would have been torn up about it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
That is exactly what I said and you responded that spectators die at tracks all the time. WTF, over?

Yes however the point is people shouldn't be doing this type of driving because it may kill someone and it should be confined to a track but my point was there are no guarantees there either.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2013, 11:26:08 AM »
Well, Walker wasn't driving, so why would he do time for being a passenger? He didn't press the gas pedal.
That's like arresting you if your friend (the driver) has a warrant and was driving suspended. And you have nothing.
And chances are the driver would have been made an example of as well.
And going by what the enthusiast community knows of Paul Walker, he would have been torn up about it.

Well, you would have hoped he would have exercised better judgment. From what reports say, they were racing another car. No, he was not driving, but I am sure he was not trying to prevent his friend either. Of course this is purely conjecture because I do not know how he responded to the driver.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 01, 2013, 11:26:19 AM »
That is exactly what I said and you responded that spectators die at tracks all the time. WTF, over?
;D
He just loves to argue .

''What if they were too drunk to know that they were actually driving under the influence ?''

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #232 on: December 01, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? Maybe people need to start thinking about "hypotheticals" more instead of living in the moment. If the driver would have exercised a measure of caution and thought about potential "hypotheticals" they would probably still be alive. The fact that he did not kill someone does not mean that something like this wont happen again, and possibly kill a bunch of innocent bystanders. If there is anything to learn from this situation, its thinking about what could have happened, in order to prevent future situations like this occurring again.

Exactly. Couldnt we apply the same logic to drinking and driving?  It's ok as long as you dont hit anybody on the way home.  I think ND has to be trolling here. Hypotheticals are why many traffic laws exist.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2013, 11:28:29 AM »
;D
He just loves to argue .

''What if they were too drunk to know that they were actually driving under the influence ?''

Beat me to it.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #234 on: December 01, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
Exactly. Couldnt we apply the same logic to drinking and driving?  It's ok as long as you dont hit anybody on the way home.  I think ND has to be trolling here. Hypotheticals are why many traffic laws exist.

Yes, possible trolling, then again he did argue with Hulkster for 23932903209 threads about ronnie vs dorian, so who knows lol
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 01, 2013, 11:29:15 AM »
Were you ?  ;)

No,but it's an interesting topic and people are putting in good points, as opposed to your self centred comment which just reeked of look at me attention.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2013, 11:29:59 AM »

A couple million dollars and High level attorneys would of gotten paul walker with probation..
just look at the history / track record of similar cases..
::)

Show me the similar cases please.

I can show you a black ghetto hebrew who killed two people, two separate times and did not serve but 6 months.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »

That train of thought will NEVER prevent future situations like this from occurring. Because it's a double edge sword , what if they were doing 45 on the way home and got T-boned by a drunk driver. You can't live your life in fear of what may happen

Chance are if they were doing 45 on the way home both would be alive but again lets comment on what happened not what could have.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:46 AM »
ND. comparing driving a street car illegally 150 mph on a public road, apparently drunk..... to driving a race car on a closed course with SAFER zones..rescue teams..etc.

Like che said..guy lives to argue online.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 01, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »
Yes however the point is people shouldn't be doing this type of driving because it may kill someone and it should be confined to a track but my point was there are no guarantees there either.

The only thing GUARANTEED in life is death

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 01, 2013, 11:31:49 AM »
No,but it's an interesting topic and people are putting in good points, as opposed to your self centred comment which just reeked of look at me attention.

No wonder why he hates booty so much , she steals his attention.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2013, 11:32:04 AM »

I'm glad he's dead.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2013, 11:33:03 AM »
I'm glad he's dead.

It's all speculation anyway.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2013, 11:33:23 AM »
ND. comparing driving a street car illegally 150 mph on a public road, apparently drunk..... to driving a race car on a closed course with SAFER zones..rescue teams..etc.

Like che said..guy lives to argue online.

You keep quiet convict , you of all people shouldn't be commenting on driving illegally.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2013, 11:33:31 AM »
No wonder why he hates booty so much , she steals his attention.

Oh no..here it comes....ND has managed to contain his obsession with me for a month now...this should be a good one.  :Ddc

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Paul Walker (Fast and Furious star) dies in fiery car crash!!!
« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2013, 11:34:41 AM »
Haha. So they should have walked into the flames to get the extinguisher?  Oh brother, you are a true warrior. 

oh brother, at least where I live, shithole 3rd world country, every shit car have one.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
It's all speculation anyway.

TMZ reporting that Derek Anthony was in the back seat .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 01, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
You keep quiet convict , you of all people shouldn't be commenting on driving illegally.  ;)

Shouldn't you be watching TMZ and giving us the latest celebrity gossip..you estrogen laden fairy ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 01, 2013, 11:35:14 AM »
I'm glad he's dead.

oooohhhhhhh Groink is being shocking  ::) we already played this game with the African kids remember?

I don't care one way or another that he's dead.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #249 on: December 01, 2013, 11:35:41 AM »
Driver Gets 23 Months In Hit-and-Run Death; Had Suspended License from DWI.