Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99930 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2013, 11:54:17 AM »
Back on topic..... sorry but I have no sympathy for two guys driving three times to legal speed limit on a local road. Not even a wide open interstate where they could let it out and its not a completely insane thing to do.

Ofc its a horrible way to go...but god damn use your head.

I'll go ahead and say it... At least he died doing what he loved to do.

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
That's a hoax. Derek just uploaded a vid of him dressed as Santa singing jingle bells to the hospital kids.

Good point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »
You cannot hold the passenger responsible for what the driver is doing. If that were true, a lot of passengers would be catching tickets.

Now I posted a link showing the actual car at his car show.
From what I have read it's a single car crash...wrapped around a pole.
This from CNN is all I could find...

"The wreck took place about 3:30 p.m. (6:30 p.m. ET), about 300 yards from the office park where the event was held. The speed limit there is 45 mph.

Up and down the road near the crash site were burned rubber and doughnut marks as though someone smoked their tires in figure 8 patterns.

"I don't know if the marks in the road are related to the crash," said Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Brian Allen."

you are speaking strictly from a legal perspective.

Of course we have all entered into a car with a driver who broke a traffic law (driving a few mph over the speed limit, passing a red light, etc).

However, there is a difference between getting into a car with someone who breaks a minor traffic violation, as opposed to someone who is driving 160mph. Most people are not going to stand for the driver driving 160mph without saying something or having the person stop. I am not too sure what Walker did, but I bet he did not make him stop. My bet is that Walker did not try to make him stop.

You have to think about a spectrum. There are minor traffic violations and then there are major traffic violations. This is a major traffic violation, and if Walker was exercising better judgment, he would most likely not be in this predicament (I cant say definitely would not be, but most likely wont). I mean, you have to be pretty freaking stupid not to try and put a stop to someone going 160mph at 300pm. (maybe he did, who knows).
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
Basically, if you drive 160 mph, with little care or respect for your own life or SOMEONE ELSES, well I do not know what else to say.  :-\ :-\

Great point there.  It's very sad they died.  But they were using a heavy piece of metal in a VERY dangerous way :(

For others...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2013, 12:10:09 PM »
Good point.

haha, fuck me, that was quick and hilarious  ;D
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »
Back on topic..... sorry but I have no sympathy for two guys driving three times to legal speed limit on a local road. Not even a wide open interstate where they could let it out and its not a completely insane thing to do.

Ofc its a horrible way to go...but god damn use your head.

hard to disagree with this.  my wife's all "it's terrible, he was such a good actor and great person".
Um, at 330 pm, he and his buddy went joyriding in a 45 mph zone... could have killed people... horrible recklessness... I'll take a drunk driver going 25 in a 45 anyday over this.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
you are speaking strictly from a legal perspective.

Of course we have all entered into a car with a driver who broke a traffic law (driving a few mph over the speed limit, passing a red light, etc).

However, there is a difference between getting into a car with someone who breaks a minor traffic violation, as opposed to someone who is driving 160mph. Most people are not going to stand for the driver driving 160mph without saying something or having the person stop. I am not too sure what Walker did, but I bet he did not make him stop. My bet is that Walker did not try to make him stop.

You have to think about a spectrum. There are minor traffic violations and then there are major traffic violations. This is a major traffic violation, and if Walker was exercising better judgment, he would most likely not be in this predicament (I cant say definitely would not be, but most likely wont). I mean, you have to be pretty freaking stupid not to try and put a stop to someone going 160mph at 300pm. (maybe he did, who knows).
Do we know dude was going 160 mph? Or is that an estimation?
And yes, I agree most people would not stand for being a passenger in a car doing 160 in a residential area or even on the street...especially in a car like that and "out for a spin".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2013, 12:20:43 PM »
Do we know dude was going 160 mph? Or is that an estimation?
And yes, I agree most people would not stand for being a passenger in a car doing 160 in a residential area or even on the street...especially in a car like that and "out for a spin".

I can only speak from what I read, but based on skid marks, they estimate that.

Plus, for a car to look like that, and go up in flames that quickly, he surely wasnt going 30mph.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2013, 12:22:32 PM »
Great point there.  It's very sad they died.  But they were using a heavy piece of metal in a VERY dangerous way :(

For others...

I am not happy they died. It sucks he died. But to be honest, I am more happy that they did not take any innocent lives. Way too often we hear about reckless driving and innocent people being killed. He could have easily slammed into a crowd of people.
X

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Paul Walker (Fast and Furious star) dies in fiery car crash!!!
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »
dude, you were talking about Front tank Porsches before and how someone you knew had a Carrera GT catch fire...
If you knew that person and also about 911s, then you'd know that wasn't a Carrera GT and that GT didnt have a front tank, as it was posted on the 2nd or third page, and if your friend had them,and you would have said something about the extinguishers before hand. And you would have googled a Carrera GT.

Also, if you watched the video, that car was in flames, how the hell you gonna expect someone to roll up, and know an extinguisher is onboard, reach into the flames (like they are flame retardant) grab an extinguisher than may have been burned up, and use it?

Think dude, all of what you said makes no damn sense, and has holes all over the place.

RETARD, listen, I said grab a fire extinguisher and obviously it was their own cars, not the porsches. I thought it was obvious but i forgot Im talking to a midget baboon trying to be smartass on a bbing forum so next time I will be more precise with the details, sorry.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »

I am not happy they died. It sucks he died. But to be honest, I am more happy that they did not take any innocent lives. Way too often we hear about reckless driving and innocent people being killed. He could have easily slammed into a crowd of people.

True story here in Raleigh a few yrs ago where an MD left a bar drunk and was doing about 80 in a 45, ran a redlight and killed a 19yr old girl.  I was around nurses at the time and they were talking about feeling bad for the doctor.  I blew a gasket. Cussed him and them.  Idiots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2013, 12:27:04 PM »
RETARD, listen, I said grab a fire extinguisher and obviously it was their own cars, not the porsches. I thought it was obvious but i forgot Im talking to a midget baboon trying to be smartass on a bbing forum so next time I will be more precise with the details, sorry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2013, 12:28:05 PM »
True story here in Raleigh a few yrs ago where an MD left a bar drunk and was doing about 80 in a 45, ran a redlight and killed a 19yr old girl.  I was around nurses at the time and they were talking about feeling bad for the doctor.  I blew a gasket. Cussed him and them.  Idiots.

Yeah, and people get even more upset if its someone who is famous, even if they committed a crime. So much emphasis is placed on the person doing the crime, not the victim.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2013, 12:29:35 PM »

I can only speak from what I read, but based on skid marks, they estimate that.

Plus, for a car to look like that, and go up in flames that quickly, he surely wasnt going 30mph.
Imagine that, there is actually someone who is good at skid marks...I bet that goes over well at parties.

I wouldn't know....

RETARD, listen, I said grab a fire extinguisher and obviously it was their own cars, not the porsches. I thought it was obvious but i forgot Im talking to a midget baboon trying to be smartass on a bbing forum. sorry.

Yes, obviously get mad because you got caught up in your own lie. The car was engulfed in flames. No movement, and people just have extinguishers in their cars---ones big enough to put a huge fire. Also, you heard that loud boom? The car have exploded.
So, let's play this game---you make an assumption that all cars sold in the US come with an extinguisher. You make the assumption that everybody is going to have one in hand and put out a car that is engulfed in flames, nobody in the car is moving, and loud pops and bangs...

Ok, so who is the baboon here?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2013, 12:32:30 PM »
Imagine that, there is actually someone who is good at skid marks...I bet that goes over well at parties.

I wouldn't know....
Yes, obviously get mad because you got caught up in your own lie. The car was engulfed in flames. No movement, and people just have extinguishers in their cars---ones big enough to put a huge fire. Also, you heard that loud boom? The car have exploded.
So, let's play this game---you make an assumption that all cars sold in the US come with an extinguisher. You make the assumption that everybody is going to have one in hand and put out a car that is engulfed in flames, nobody in the car is moving, and loud pops and bangs...

stop trying to overanalize shit to sound smart, anyone not coward in that situation would have dropped the cam and tried to do something to save the people inside, even if the chances were small.

fagget.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »

I wouldn't know....

Get 'em Parker

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2013, 12:33:14 PM »
Never let your friend drive, always be in control of your own fate.
i bet thats what the driver was thinking
n

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2013, 12:34:07 PM »
i bet thats what the driver was thinking

ha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »

stop trying to overanalizing shit to sound smart, anyone not coward in that situation would have dropped the cam and tried to do something to save the people inside, even if the chances were small.

fagget.

STFU you clown you played your hand and lost , stop embarrassing yourself.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 01, 2013, 12:42:42 PM »

no matter how hard you try overanalize shit it doesnt change the fact that anyone not coward in that situation would have dropped the cam and tried to do something to save the people inside, even if the chances were small.

fagget.
Did you see any movement? Do you hear any voices? Did you see people jumping out a car that was wrapped around a pole and split in half? No, you didn't. The car was engulfed in flames. And there was a loud bang when people came up to it. That means metal shrapnel and pieces of glass flying at people.
The driver and the passenger were long dead. Engulfed in flames. It is what it is. There is no over analyzing.

If we are arguing about a dude taking video, they had no extinguishers, and it's best to call 911.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 01, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
STFU you clown you played your hand and lost , stop embarrassing yourself.

lol I wasnt even talking with you, and wtf is this shit of playing hands and shit, last time I checked this is a web forum,

I guess these dudes put it perfectly when they say you live to argue on the internet, lol

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
Haha. So they should have walked into the flames to get the extinguisher?  Oh brother, you are a true warrior. 

And nice try, but I highly doubt any vehicle you have ever owned came standard with a fire extinguisher.  Those are after market for true douche effect. 
lolololol

"they are there for a reason"

"they are aftermarket douche effect"

this is 10 out of 10 comedy value ;D ;D

n

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2013, 12:47:06 PM »
Did you see any movement? Do you hear any voices? Did you see people jumping out a car that was wrapped around a pole and split in half? No, you didn't. The car was engulfed in flames. And there was a loud bang when people came up to it. That means metal shrapnel and pieces of glass flying at people.
The driver and the passenger were long dead. Engulfed in flames. It is what it is. There is no over analyzing.

If we are arguing about a dude taking video, they had no extinguishers, and it's best to call 911.

its a pitty you think like that, but then again you are not the kind of people to make anything relevant IRL. happy sports car forum browsing.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »
if I was there I would have droped the cam, grabed the fire extinguisher in my car and tried to do something and thats all what matters to it, not what some middle aged midget tiny tit black dude with halfa kidney that never touched a weight in his whole life has to say about it in a bodybuilding message board.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: December 01, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
its a pitty you think like that, but then again you are not the kind of people to make anything relevant IRL. happy sports car forum browsing.

I'm glad that you finally admitted that you were wrong, in your own little way.
But, then again you believe people are going to grab non-existent fire extinguishers and put out a fire that the fire dept had to put out, and save people where there is no movement, people that YOU assume are still alive, engulfed in flames.