Author Topic: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash  (Read 99928 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) dies in car crash
« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2013, 02:53:27 PM »
One of my favorite getbig pics. Why, oh lord why, would anyone ever in a million fucking years post this picture anywhere on the internet?
a

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
addl pic

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #352 on: December 01, 2013, 02:55:21 PM »
and the most important for a Carrera GT bullet…..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #353 on: December 01, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
I'll go ahead and say it... At least he died doing what he loved to do.

;D
Hugging Trees?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #354 on: December 01, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »
And he was the moron doing 160 on a residential street.

cant argue with that.  That driver was by all accounts, a fcking moron - speeding like that around people, just to show off.  And I highly doubt Walker was all "please, don't break 45, it's the law, brah!"  

I wouldn't care if people drove like animals and sometimes blew themselves up - BUT when they do it with people all around - that's insanely selfish, and they're only doing it because they're rich and will get away with it.  how many times before had these 2 endangered people on a public road?  Honestly, reckless drivers get off WAY too easily usually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 01, 2013, 03:05:47 PM »
Do we know dude was going 160 mph? Or is that an estimation?
And yes, I agree most people would not stand for being a passenger in a car doing 160 in a residential area or even on the street...especially in a car like that and "out for a spin".
I did 160-170 once on a road that looked similar to where they crashed, office park, empty with a few lanes.  It was crazy.  My passenger was used to his Mustang with Nitrous but could not believe how fast I was going and how quick I was able to get to 160.  I of course will never do that again.  It was a stupid thing to do.

Dumber yet though, was driving my girlfriends dad BMW M Convertible on the highway at top speed with the top down.  I look back sometimes at that and think, I probably should have died that day. 

No more speed for me.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: December 01, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
RIP

:o

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way.

At this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old.

Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

Story developing ...
good actor really liked him in joy ride, fast and furious series, into the blue and esp eight below. guy was an expert scuba diver.
F

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: December 01, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
I also did get charged with Competition Speed Racing once, a charge more serious than a DWI.

I smoked a Super Sport Camaro that was Supercharged with a ton of parts.  Loudest car I have ever heard.  We both took off at a stoplight, not realizing a cop was behind us.  I dusted him and somehow he got pulled over.  I made it back to my house, not even thinking about it, started making myself a sandwich and next thing I know, I had about 10 cops and 2 motorcycle cops beating on my door.  I forgot to close my garage door so I was pretty much busted.  I did not open the door, went back inside and called my lawyer.  He told me step by step what to do, what to say and I went out there and they did not arrest me or take me to jail.  The cops were really angry though and came in my house with me and made me get all the paperwork for my car.

I paid a few thousand dollars total and it all went away. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #358 on: December 01, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
Cars and black people are his two main topics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 01, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
a human being trying to save the life of another human being ................  rofls thats halarious did he died roflcopter gimmemy sammich

::)
There was nothing to save moron.  They were assuredly dead on impact.  You don`t survive those kind of accidents.  Plus, even if they would have, (they wouldn`t have) the smoke inhalation would have gotten them in a matter of seconds. 

Your fat ass running around with a fire extinguisher like Fire Marshall Bill would do absolutely nothing.  I don`t know anyone who keeps a fire extinguisher in their car, including exotics.  The only time anyone has one, its an accessory for decoration which hit its popularity after Fast and the Furious 1 came out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: December 01, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
even if their car had no fire extinguisher, Im sure a building next there had, but you dont see the guys recording it worrying not even a little bit, one was thinking about pussing out and running away and the other was all about future youtube views.

welcome to the internet age

::)

Yes, break into a business that is closed on Saturday and run around the halls, looking for a fire extinguisher, fire blanket and first aid kit.  This isn`t a video game or a cheap TV movie your moron.  

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »
There was nothing to save moron.  They were assuredly dead on impact.  You don`t survive those kind of accidents.  Plus, even if they would have, (they wouldn`t have) the smoke inhalation would have gotten them in a matter of seconds. 

Your fat ass running around with a fire extinguisher like Fire Marshall Bill would do absolutely nothing.  I don`t know anyone who keeps a fire extinguisher in their car, including exotics.  The only time anyone has one, its an accessory for decoration which hit its popularity after Fast and the Furious 1 came out.

Now thats some funny shit!  ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »
it looks like some people here think a fire extinguisher can put out a 900 degree flame out.....hahahahha......c ome on,......it's one thing I never tolerate is a driver putting my life in danger.....I once yell at a dude to stop the fucking car and let me out, and he did.....and a few years later, he met his maker doing that same stupid shit......street cars are not NASCAR

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
Shouldn't you be preparing for the "vigil"  ::)

People die every day

Aren't you all over everybody knocking DA and his impending death?

STFU.....a fellow human died a tragic death. We are all intertwined dipshit. It this had been a child sure as shit you would be giving your condolences.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
Internet is awash with speculation as to who the 'burning man' actually is. He is clearly seen standing at the rear of the vehicle. Dental records will confirm if it is famous Paul or the half-person.

The plot thickens!
O

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #365 on: December 01, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
One of my favorite getbig pics. Why, oh lord why, would anyone ever in a million fucking years post this picture anywhere on the internet?

Fat ugly guy with beautiful woman? I'd be showing her off if I was him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #366 on: December 01, 2013, 03:41:57 PM »

Never understood why this is seen as such ownage. Pump has his back to the camera and has decent calves. The two lesbians are funny though.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #367 on: December 01, 2013, 03:44:04 PM »
Never understood why this is seen as such ownage. Pump has his back to the camera and has decent calves. The two lesbians are funny though.

lmao  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: December 01, 2013, 03:47:12 PM »
also, running scared was a decent movie

who can forget those "children's film enthusiasts", or the late night hockey game?  :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #369 on: December 01, 2013, 03:48:07 PM »

;D ;D ;D  I love it.
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: December 01, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »
Internet is awash with speculation as to who the 'burning man' actually is. He is clearly seen standing at the rear of the vehicle. Dental records will confirm if it is famous Paul or the half-person.

The plot thickens!

The black friend said Paul was strapped in his chair when he arrived and they were trying to reach in and undo it, so more likely the driver, who the black friend couldn't see.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #371 on: December 01, 2013, 03:55:49 PM »

But the woman is looking pretty cute. Nice legs on her.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #372 on: December 01, 2013, 04:01:56 PM »

The plot thickens!

There is video of someone burning? Oh man.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #373 on: December 01, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
Aren't you all over everybody knocking DA and his impending death?

STFU.....a fellow human died a tragic death. We are all intertwined dipshit. It this had been a child sure as shit you would be giving your condolences.

I'm not "all over" anybody about anything. I post my OPINION and move on...I leave it to dickheads like you to keep score and whine whenever someone they don't "like" posts....LOLOLOL

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: December 01, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »
There is video of someone burning? Oh man.

20 seconds, left side of the fire.