Author Topic: I posted a handful of pics of me  (Read 35117 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: I posted a handful of pics of me
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »
this whole "diet down" bullshit is so fuccking played out, God forbid a guy wants to be big and strong and could give a shit less about having little serratus muscles showing and tiny veins running over their 13 inch arms.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
i want you to take my next statement as a compliment: need another pic with a little sign that says "man of steel @ getbig" or something.

because jeezus motherfuck you're a goliath, those are the kind of pictures that just don't seem possible.

HAHAAHHAHA!!!  Fair enough, here's my last pic using same background, lighting, similar clothes, same hat and the sign my wife made reading "MOS @ Getbig" (the date 8-26-07 is written vertically on the sign).  I'm not good with photo/computer thing, but I tried to make everything the same.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2007, 01:28:40 PM »
this whole "diet down" bullshit is so fuccking played out, God forbid a guy wants to be big and strong and could give a shit less about having little serratus muscles showing and tiny veins running over their 13 inch arms.

spoken like a man with no will power. Go eat some hotdogs chubby
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
Marko Savaleinen's his name.

You look like a big dude MOS - credit where credit's due - a lot of quality muscle on a big frame. You should try dieting down though - it would be a shame not to see what sort of physique lies underneath.

All I can say is that I love food, love weights and hate cardio....I do enough to make sure I'm not morbidly obese, can button my work pants,  and look good enough that the wife still wants to jump my bones once in awhile.....I got that and I'm cool.   I did the rigid bb diet and lifestyle for a long time and had great results, but I'm not interested in constant effort needed to support that....I got bigger fish to fry (I love fried fish).   Last time I was at the doc, which was a couple weeks ago while I was sick he said my blood pressure was great, chlosterol was healthy and my heart sounded tip top.....I'm good.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2007, 01:55:48 PM »
All I can say is that I love food, love weights and hate cardio....I do enough to make sure I'm not morbidly obese, can button my work pants,  and look good enough that the wife still wants to jump my bones once in awhile.....I got that and I'm cool.   I did the rigid bb diet and lifestyle for a long time and had great results, but I'm not interested in constant effort needed to support that....I got bigger fish to fry (I love fried fish).   Last time I was at the doc, which was a couple weeks ago while I was sick he said my blood pressure was great, chlosterol was healthy and my heart sounded tip top.....I'm good.

Fair enough - I've never been much of a cardio fan either. Went to the doctors a few months back though and had blood work done and I'm fine.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2007, 02:28:08 PM »
All I can say is that I love food, love weights and hate cardio....I do enough to make sure I'm not morbidly obese, can button my work pants,  and look good enough that the wife still wants to jump my bones once in awhile.....I got that and I'm cool.   I did the rigid bb diet and lifestyle for a long time and had great results, but I'm not interested in constant effort needed to support that....I got bigger fish to fry (I love fried fish).   Last time I was at the doc, which was a couple weeks ago while I was sick he said my blood pressure was great, chlosterol was healthy and my heart sounded tip top.....I'm good.

Good shit, mate.  Glad to hear all is healthy.  In the end, that's all that counts.

What's your current height and weight?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2007, 02:28:50 PM »
MOS could easily pass for an off season pro bb'er IMHO. :o
I agree!   Looking incredibly big MOS!

R

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2007, 03:13:47 PM »
HAHAAHHAHA!!!  Fair enough, here's my last pic using same background, lighting, similar clothes, same hat and the sign my wife made reading "MOS @ Getbig" (the date 8-26-07 is written vertically on the sign).  I'm not good with photo/computer thing, but I tried to make everything the same.

my hat's off to ya, colossus. you've officially proven the stereotype wrong by being a guy who never wanted to post pics and is actually a monster.

no shit man, you look like the type of guy who'd be on ESPN flipping tires and dragging a mack truck. no you ain't lean by any stretch, but when you've got that much muscle that doesn't matter.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2007, 04:57:58 PM »
Good shit, mate.  Glad to hear all is healthy.  In the end, that's all that counts.

What's your current height and weight?

Exactly.....and right now 5'11" and 300lbs (give or take a couple lbs).

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2007, 05:02:39 PM »
my hat's off to ya, colossus. you've officially proven the stereotype wrong by being a guy who never wanted to post pics and is actually a monster.

no shit man, you look like the type of guy who'd be on ESPN flipping tires and dragging a mack truck. no you ain't lean by any stretch, but when you've got that much muscle that doesn't matter.

Perfectly said. 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 05:11:23 PM »

AAHAAH!!  Well, I appreciate it.....I'm just a blocky guy that lifts weights.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
MOS, great job! And it's even better knowing that you were doing the things you love and not forcing yourself to do the things you don't enjoy as much! Not to sound repetitive, but you are a beast!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »
AAHAAH!!  Well, I appreciate it.....I'm just a blocky guy that lifts weights.

there's two ideals out there for 99% of us on the board. there's the relatively light but diced guy, and the big man who benches 500 pounds.

i've always said that given the choice i'd be mike wolfe (in his current 320 pound form) over frank zane. when i was blowing up to 270 i was aiming for it, but i wasn't quite getting where i wanted strength-wise haha.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »
hahahah MOS owns all the bitchy naysayers

classic

(glad your wife let you post pics, looking large)  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »
MOS, great job! And it's even better knowing that you were doing the things you love and not forcing yourself to do the things you don't enjoy as much! Not to sound repetitive, but you are a beast!

AHAHAHAHA!!!  Thanks man, I've always done my own thing.....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.....I've at least found a comfortable middle ground for myself so I'm cool.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »

classic

I hear that

I posted a couple and caught mad shit for it.

"you don't know these people!!!!they could be  stalkers!!!!..." blahblahblah.

But I like getting laid on a regular basis, so that was that ;D

Again, MOS is farging hyyyuuuuuggge

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2007, 05:58:03 PM »
there's two ideals out there for 99% of us on the board. there's the relatively light but diced guy, and the big man who benches 500 pounds.

i've always said that given the choice i'd be mike wolfe (in his current 320 pound form) over frank zane. when i was blowing up to 270 i was aiming for it, but i wasn't quite getting where i wanted strength-wise haha.

I completely feel ya on that one!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »

classic

AHAAHAH!!!  I wear the fuggin pants in my house!!!

The wife just tells me which ones to put on.   ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 06:01:21 PM »
hahahaha! not shit...it's just the typical skinny guys excuse for being small.

bottom line when you're walking around in the real world people don't think, hey that's a big guy but he needs to diet down ::)... if you're big and strong you get respect, period!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
I hear that

I posted a couple and caught mad shit for it.

"you don't know these people!!!!they could be  stalkers!!!!..." blahblahblah.

But I like getting laid on a regular basis, so that was that ;D

Again, MOS is farging hyyyuuuuuggge

Oh yeah, I had some shots of the two of us I was gonna include, but she said ,"You're not postin my pics up there......there's weirdos on there.   You're already weird and ugly so it's ok."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »
hahahaha! not shit...it's just the typical skinny guys excuse for being small.

bottom line when you're walking around in the real world people don't think, hey that's a big guy but he needs to diet down ::)... if you're big and strong you get respect, period!

The man speaks the truth!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2007, 06:12:16 PM »
   You're already weird and ugly so it's ok."

Hahahahahahaa...she seems cool

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »
Hahahahahahaa...she seems cool

she obviously has a sense of humor. look at who she married.  ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!  :o :o that's a HUGE bitch!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2007, 02:49:59 AM »
props mos

you are a fucking beast  :o

funny how bluto is strangely absent from this thread
T