Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452881 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1450 on: June 27, 2013, 03:34:38 AM »
No 200 grams of protein would not work for me, tried it and lost muscle, I need 300 while dieting and I have tested this over and over so your wrong and I am right.

As for the crack pipe, no you would lose muscle and the point of doing it fast is without losing muscle not doing it fast and losing muscle, man where is your brain  ;D

Talking of crack cocaine OTH, how many lines of the uncooked counterpart, in your opininion were inhalated during the course of this thread?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1451 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:37 AM »
Talking of crack cocaine OTH, how many lines of the uncooked counterpart, in your opininion were inhalated during the course of this thread?
A COUPLE OF BRICKS :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: June 27, 2013, 05:51:50 AM »

are you saying that when certain posters in this thread say they are going to powder their nose they aren't putting make up on cyp
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1453 on: June 27, 2013, 06:05:38 AM »
How many lbs per week would the people on Biggest Loser drop following gals training and nutrition strategy?  

indeterminable. Gals and i approach is simply to not give the body the cals required to support adipose tissue that you have accumulated. typically a very static mundane approach to 'cut' on your bodyweight x 8, that'll give you your 'caloric bracket'.. this is a pretty standard practice. but why would you give a 400 pound person 3600cals to 'diet' on? all those cals are doing is going to support weight they put on thru years of gluttony. why would you give a competitive bber who weighs 220 at 9% 1800cals to diet on? what for? he doesnt NEED that many. same goes for the fatties.

nobody needs that many cals when you are dieting. NOBODY. its slow progress, and a push/pull where your feeding yourself cals your body dosent need. think of it like this you eat x amount of calories your body doesnt need and doing cardio to burn them off- thats a typical competitive bber approach to fat loss-  thats pretty stupid and illogical when you really think about it.

give the fatties 1000cals a day. ya they'll suffer and good. so they should. they sat around eating themselves into obilvion, its not going to come without a price.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: June 27, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »
are you saying that when certain posters in this thread say they are going to powder their nose they aren't putting make up on cyp

I'm saying that when certain posters in this thread use massive amounts of 'willpower' to defeat their appetite, they are merely misspelling White Powder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1455 on: June 27, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »
Did she have a lot of excess skin after she dieted off the fat?

they should be euthanasia i think, but lets do the theory anyway :D

they wouldnt stand through it i think, they so far gone they feel like they faint out when they dont have a 3000calorie snack.

theyll try fat lipo like that fatso i know who gained it all back within a year.good job.

then theres gastro surgery but even that can bo reverted by an efficient fatso.

the diet would be too lenient for them imo, they basicaly have eaten upfront enough for their lives, but i bet theyd have some radical results.
the tv shows put them on 4000calorie diets etc, this is all stupid, they will never ever get lean like that,either they change to eating less long term(forever)or its doomed to fail.

i know 1 girlwho did this diet and she went from 200lbs pig that you wouldnt touch with nuclear safety gloves to one of the hottest women walking this nation (not joking) at a lean 130lbs, she did precisely this diet, trained a bit, and hasnt lost muscle, well she never had any muscle worth mentioning, but it worked even for tiny framed girl, and needless to say she transformed within what,2 or 3 months it took.

the very fat ppl im not even sure they deserve help, someone who lets themselves go that far is stupid and beyond help, they only seek help when some health issues arise, when insulin, fatty liver and metabolic syndrome hits in, when they get pains from blood pressure,ie, when the shit hits the fan.

the health insurances should be forced to put such cases under the wings of guys like noone and me.

your idea is not even so off, this diet is precisely what they should be doing, the other stuff will fail, nobody in the world has gotten reasonably lean on 4000calories.i mean fuck, 4000cals is 4 full size pizzas with everything on it every day.
i seen them, the 5foot10ers who weight in at 300lbs, doing the diets where you eat everything just less, they all still very fat after a yaer.

another thing, kevin levrone a monster, dieted on brokli and fish only, troy alves diets on 2000cals for 16weeks, yet somegymrats and naturals think 2500cals will work fine for them.
hahaha ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1456 on: June 27, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
galeniko, when do you cut the alcohol out of your diet

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1457 on: June 27, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
what kind of juice do you recommend

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1458 on: June 27, 2013, 09:53:52 AM »
theres a place and time to blast and try stuff, but overall it leads to more problems than rewards.

ped should be the helping tool, not the base.

i do understand if one works with insulin, t3, gh ,steroids, that this will give good gains, but is that needed to get to my level?i dont think so.

if one doesnt want be a pro, he eventually has to settle down at some level.

if one wants go pro, then the gh15 approach would kinda make sense, even though hes misleading some suckers.but hes not wrong on everything, but fuck that, i cant "endorse" what those people are doing,hell no.

Do you think that anything more than 250-400mg of test and some bold/tren (doses like 150-300mg/week max) are needed for anyone to look good, be big, strong et cetera? Not talking about competetive bodybuilding, just all around good physique like this:

?

He's around 10% bf, physique and bodyfat wise that's everything I need.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1459 on: June 27, 2013, 10:04:40 AM »
they should be euthanasia i think, but lets do the theory anyway :D

they wouldnt stand through it i think, they so far gone they feel like they faint out when they dont have a 3000calorie snack.

theyll try fat lipo like that fatso i know who gained it all back within a year.good job.

then theres gastro surgery but even that can bo reverted by an efficient fatso.

the diet would be too lenient for them imo, they basicaly have eaten upfront enough for their lives, but i bet theyd have some radical results.
the tv shows put them on 4000calorie diets etc, this is all stupid, they will never ever get lean like that,either they change to eating less long term(forever)or its doomed to fail.

i know 1 girlwho did this diet and she went from 200lbs pig that you wouldnt touch with nuclear safety gloves to one of the hottest women walking this nation (not joking) at a lean 130lbs, she did precisely this diet, trained a bit, and hasnt lost muscle, well she never had any muscle worth mentioning, but it worked even for tiny framed girl, and needless to say she transformed within what,2 or 3 months it took.

the very fat ppl im not even sure they deserve help, someone who lets themselves go that far is stupid and beyond help, they only seek help when some health issues arise, when insulin, fatty liver and metabolic syndrome hits in, when they get pains from blood pressure,ie, when the shit hits the fan.

the health insurances should be forced to put such cases under the wings of guys like noone and me.

your idea is not even so off, this diet is precisely what they should be doing, the other stuff will fail, nobody in the world has gotten reasonably lean on 4000calories.i mean fuck, 4000cals is 4 full size pizzas with everything on it every day.
i seen them, the 5foot10ers who weight in at 300lbs, doing the diets where you eat everything just less, they all still very fat after a yaer.

another thing, kevin levrone a monster, dieted on brokli and fish only, troy alves diets on 2000cals for 16weeks, yet somegymrats and naturals think 2500cals will work fine for them.
hahaha ;D

THIS is he hallmark of the TA's principles  ??? ??? ??? How can you argue?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1460 on: June 27, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »
Do you think that anything more than 250-400mg of test and some bold/tren (doses like 150-300mg/week max) are needed for anyone to look good, be big, strong et cetera? Not talking about competetive bodybuilding, just all around good physique like this:

?

GUY IS PUT TOGETHER WELL...COOL BUILD,,

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1461 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:39 AM »
NATURALS NEED HIGH PROTEION,  LOT EGG, LOTS CHICKIN

EAT EVERYTHING AND STAY UNDER 2500 CALORIE IS BULLSHIT

U WILL NOT GAIN WEIGHT BUT U WILL LOSE MUSSSLE

all drugs - TPPIIP

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1462 on: June 27, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »
I met one of the coaches from those stupid biggest loser makeover tv shows when i lived in la... he used to be an Npc bber and his real regime is drugs, low cals and moderate cardio. On the shows they need to make it dramatic so the pigs are given a lot to eat then do cardio an stupid crossshit workouts for five hours a day, watching a bunch of ppl sit in a room not eatin would make poor tv

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
today in the gym, there was this one natural whos 15% or so and trains very "hard", he cusses and stuff, motivates himself before every set like millions are at the stake, and complains about joint issues and how he cant train his arms full out.

i thought he looks like shit either way whats his problem, and hes the prime example that all dedication in training is worthless, he prolly eats those broscience diets with plenty of carbs(to always be full and have power for workout hahahaha).

not saying naturals cant look good,they can, but most ppl dont even train properly, let alone diet.

Have him pm me - Ill help set him right.   :D  :D  :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1464 on: June 27, 2013, 11:49:40 AM »
natural men dont lift.................... ..this one does!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: June 27, 2013, 11:58:10 AM »

I'd be happy to have a physique like his. Not everybody desires the same look. I always wanted to be big. I've been cut and skinny. I didn't like how I looked.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1466 on: June 27, 2013, 11:58:38 AM »
GAL diet still.... I think so many people get confused.... they believe when they are say 220 for example and don't have abs they will be shredded when losing 20 pounds.... not true... a lot of people have a lot less muscle than they believe, all the fat layered on it makes your shirt tighter and you to think you are a bigger man.

1500 cals a day still and one 24 hour fast per week.

Stronger in some lifts at the gym.... dont know how its possible.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1467 on: June 27, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »
GAL diet still.... I think so many people get confused.... they believe when they are say 220 for example and don't have abs they will be shredded when losing 20 pounds.... not true... a lot of people have a lot less muscle than they believe, all the fat layered on it makes your shirt tighter and you to think you are a bigger man.

GOOD BUILD,SEE UR CLEAN BY YOUR DELTS..BETTER PIC WOULD HELP,AT LEAST THE WINDOWS CLEAN GOOD REFLECTION ;D..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: June 27, 2013, 07:08:13 PM »

props dude. changes come quick eh? lol

gal and i address in the book some of the 'how can it work so well when it isnt supposed to work at all' esp when you grind your cals right down to 800 over 3-4 days. thats when the real magic happens.  ;)

then when you get to 6 theres a whole bag of tricks to get you to gals bf level and MAINTAIN IT. im talking walking around for an indeterminal amount of time at 5% or less. impossible they say. thats cause they dont know what we know.

i can honestly promise anyone reading this that this book will change your life. that is no bullshit. you'll be able to have and maintain the body you have always wanted. thats a big deal. thats the holy grail of this sport. its why we train- to look great. for personal accomplishment. for pride of self. revolutionary to the point of life changing.

i cant wait to get this book out to everyone.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: June 27, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
heres a teaser.

im a pretty private guy. if im posting this pic, its only to prove the strength of what we are doing here. i fell into the worse shape of my life this winter after an umbilical hernia repair that left me shelved for almost 2 months.

this was where i started when i got back on the horse and started dieting 5 weeks ago.

even gal has not seen this pic yet.

this pic is half the reason i say this system is life changing.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: June 27, 2013, 07:27:52 PM »

this is where i was after roughly 3.5-4 weeks in the system, about 10 days ago or so. this is how fast the changes come.

before everyone screams 'anabolics'. my dose increased 350mg over the fat pic. i'll tell you exactly what in the book. and it's exactly 1/4 of what i took to build it all over the past decade. so much for muscle atrophy.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: June 27, 2013, 07:40:48 PM »
i'll post my last pic when im where gal is at. in 2 more weeks or so. so that'll be 6-7 weeks in the system from about 10-12% that first pic to a true sub 5%.

from what i have told him- as he still hasnt seen my progress- he figures im close to 'there'- ive told him things i am experiencing that he never mentioned in this thread, or to me, so he knows im very close. but if im going to post a 'finished' pic its going to leave zero doubt about the power of what we have here. cause what i just posted is only the tip of the ice berg. believe that.

you'll lose muscle. you cant grow in a deficit. you cant maintain it. you'll have no energy. you'll rebound. so many myths getting shattered its ridiculous.

the other thing i have noticed this diet actually etches detail in you that otherwise would be non existent. this detail gives you a massively freakish look. like nothing i have ever experienced. it almost like theres a very small layer of fat that surrounds the bellies at the insertions. this severe deficit for some reason pulls that fat out accentuating not only the degree of leanness, but your actual size. theres a sharpness most guys who compete on the day of dont have, even with the use of diureitcs and water manipulation, there is a very definite etching which leaves me to believe my hypothesis about this minisicule layer of fat between the bellies and the skin that only gets targeted in a severe deficit might be close to the truth as i have no other way to explain it.

but a pic is worth a 1000 words. you'll see soon enough.

cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: June 27, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
haha this was worse than i tought haahhaahah, this almost beats the fatleniko ;D

looking absolutely great there,this is more or less my bodyfat level.with more size.
 8)

lol now you know why i didnt want to show anyone holy fuck get out the harpoons. :D

wait bro. that last pic was 10 days ago, so you were right about the chicken breast ;)

two more weeks i'll post the finished one. then any doubts one might have about it working for them will be laid to rest, as if the 4 week change isnt enough. but for me its not. i want to show the guys who compete what is possible. two vastly different structures, metabolic rates, degrees of lean tissue, one system, and the same result.

b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: June 27, 2013, 07:47:11 PM »
I m trying to get to 6% natural   - kill or be killed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN