Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452806 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1575 on: June 30, 2013, 09:44:13 AM »
Lol happy Sunday afternoon stud. ;D Do much with the fam today?

was at matlock for the weekend got back lunchtime today

five hour walk yesterday  8)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1576 on: June 30, 2013, 12:49:31 PM »
increase dosage.

nah this is covered in the book aswell.

after the book nobody should have any questions anymore.
 ;D

how much is the book going to cost

cleanest natural sold less than 100 copies of his
T

dustin

« Reply #1577 on: June 30, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »
very good post, haha@lastline ;D

Hey man, it's well within the natural limits lol 8)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1578 on: July 01, 2013, 01:23:43 AM »
hey galeniko and no one,

genuine question here,

I have noticed you guys seem to be naturally fat white guys. Naturally white fat guys (husky type) tend to build muscle easily and hold onto it pretty well during dieting phases. I read through a large portion of this thread and I don't believe I've found much on whether this will work for all body types.

I'm an asian ectomorph who shrinks when I get injured or sick or have a layoff from the gym and I have trouble putting on and keeping size (whereas you guys get fat on layoffs). Do you think this approach will work for me? I stay lean easily, but obviously I'm not super shredded like you guys because I've never had to "diet" in my entire life (I just eat well and healthily 80% of the time) and I've never been "fat"

What you guys seem to be doing is a simplified somewhat starvation diet with pretty low calories. While it might seem to be a foolproof system for guys who are naturally muscular and get fat easily, I am not so convinced it will work for guys who have trouble putting on size and are naturally skinny who want to hold onto hard-earned muscle. Then again, i'm not the expert here. I've never had to diet in my whole life and I'm sitting pretty at about 9% and well built and I just ate a couple slices of pizza. Though I'd love to get down to 5-6% and I know I'd have to suffer to get there. Instead of using such huge amounts of stims and high dose tren and dht based compounds, i'd like to know if this option would work to get super shredded.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1579 on: July 01, 2013, 01:31:50 AM »
Also, I know that guys who are in prison kind of use this approach without knowing, who are naturally fat and get super shredded in a relatively short period of time. They train mostly calisthenics, intense, and frequently (because they no longer are able to use weights in prison). Their diet, I'd guess, would be around 900-1500 calories per day. I know a lot of guys come out of prison looking phenomenal, lean and shredded with good muscularity, but can never seem to hold their condition when they come out of the pen because of the overly-gluttonous portions that americans are served with, on top of fast food. They just blow up like fat american swines when they get out.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: July 01, 2013, 01:41:35 AM »
hey galeniko and no one,

genuine question here,

I have noticed you guys seem to be naturally fat white guys. Naturally white fat guys (husky type) tend to build muscle easily and hold onto it pretty well during dieting phases. I read through a large portion of this thread and I don't believe I've found much on whether this will work for all body types.

I'm an asian ectomorph who shrinks when I get injured or sick or have a layoff from the gym and I have trouble putting on and keeping size (whereas you guys get fat on layoffs). Do you think this approach will work for me? I stay lean easily, but obviously I'm not super shredded like you guys because I've never had to "diet" in my entire life (I just eat well and healthily 80% of the time) and I've never been "fat"

What you guys seem to be doing is a simplified somewhat starvation diet with pretty low calories. While it might seem to be a foolproof system for guys who are naturally muscular and get fat easily, I am not so convinced it will work for guys who have trouble putting on size and are naturally skinny who want to hold onto hard-earned muscle. Then again, i'm not the expert here. I've never had to diet in my whole life and I'm sitting pretty at about 9% and well built and I just ate a couple slices of pizza. Though I'd love to get down to 5-6% and I know I'd have to suffer to get there. Instead of using such huge amounts of stims and high dose tren and dht based compounds, i'd like to know if this option would work to get super shredded.

Or simplified, you rarely ever ate over maintenance and they did a lot.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1581 on: July 01, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »
I know a lot of guys come out of prison looking phenomenal, lean and shredded with good muscularity, but can never seem to hold their condition when they come out of the pen because of the overly-gluttonous portions that americans are served with, on top of fast food. They just blow up like fat american swines when they get out.
They stop training hard, because they are no longer surrounded by violent arse bandits.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1582 on: July 01, 2013, 01:58:47 AM »
Or simplified, you rarely ever ate over maintenance and they did a lot.

i don't believe it's that simple.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1583 on: July 01, 2013, 02:01:36 AM »
They stop training hard, because they are no longer surrounded by violent arse bandits.

for sure  ;D

i look at a plate of food from outback steakhouse and wonder to myself, these portions are gigantic, no wonder why everyone around me is fat.

Seriously, if they halved the portions, everyone would still be fat, just not obese like they currently are.

it's ok for a normal athlete who trains to eat that stuff, but a sedentary office job dad or stay at home mom who does not engage in regular exercise... good night sweet prince

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #1584 on: July 01, 2013, 04:38:27 AM »
ok, so like gal mentioned, he used coke and fat burners as well. coke is an appetite supressant for those who dont know, apart from giving you energy. in the mountains of peru oldtimers use coca leaf with an alkaline (typically lhama fat and ash) as a type of chew to give them the energy to work at high altitudes on very little food. so its not just a party drug, it does have certain undeniable characteristics that would have helped zyzz to stay lean. that would be the first difference, and its a huge advantage to the user, altho a dead end.

Cocaine is minimum $300 per gram in Australia. That's shitty coke, $400+ per g for higher quality. You would go broke quickly using cocaine as an appetite suppressant.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: July 01, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »
Cocaine is minimum $300 per gram in Australia. That's shitty coke, $400+ per g for higher quality. You would go broke quickly using cocaine as an appetite suppressant.

Yes it's a good job Gal doesn't live in Aus.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1586 on: July 01, 2013, 05:03:58 AM »
With my old habit, I would have had no anus left!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1587 on: July 01, 2013, 10:34:12 AM »
i been tot he beach today, and there happen something i must make ppl aware of and warn them.

i walk past some young girls, not long ago first period age, and they cant hide their natural instincts, they no playing games yet like the elderly, so they have subconscously see the perfect mating man walking past and they have first orgasm, or close to it, just from looking at me.
they know its wrong,they know the age factor is too far apart, but they cant help it and scream like the groupies on justing bieber concert.

so , my tip of advice is, dont fall for the honey trap.

the offers and looks and stares and vaginal meltdowns will come from all ages and genders.

stay cool.

tell them watching is ok, but no touching.

8)

I lol'd. Classic.  ;D

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1588 on: July 01, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »
nah, consider noone is in his 40s, im in my 30s, my fat pic was taken after 4 years no training and all you can eat buffet every day, every meal until nothing would go in anymore ;D
basicaly a 4 year bulk just without the training and drugs haha ;D
considering that,im kinda lean there.
before ever touching a weight , i was skinny kid, something like 150lbs max.with abs.
but yeah overall, something like normal white guy, average, you know, not particalr tiny joints, neither thick joints.

everyone holds on good to real muscle, esp on gear :D

thanks gal, u da man  ;D

so as long as we have a good base of muscle, we should look like a sexy beast after  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1589 on: July 01, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »
Gal/No one, can you please promise that if bigmc ever exposes the book to be a scam, you won't threaten his family and/or offer yearly subscriptions as a reward for his personal info?

Thanks guys, he's been through enough.

hahaha man o man. gh started out great. a ton of good knowledge, but once the original gh left the account and the new one took over he went completely to shit. imagine threatening someone like that? i personally think gh is now reun by a23, thats why hes not here anymore, and hes the only one fucked in the head enough to take the internet so seriously and get a kick out of such behaviour.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: July 01, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
You know what would be awesome - if you give plans based on the time frame person looking to meet goal in.  For example 2 months 6 months 12 months etc

cant really do that. if you follow the system to the T your end goal will be ultimate shreds. how long it takes you to get there depends on too many variables to accurately lay out and kind of time frame. that being said i went from 12%+ bf to 6 in 4 weeks. there is no 6 month time frame here. its weeks. its that simple. thats how strong this system works.

bear down, suffer for the amount of time you need to create the body you want, and maintain it the rest of your life. its that simple. not 4 months, 6 months, or one year. you'll get there in weeks, and keep it for life, IF you follow the system to the letter.
b

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1591 on: July 01, 2013, 12:26:36 PM »
hahaha man o man. gh started out great. a ton of good knowledge, but once the original gh left the account and the new one took over he went completely to shit. imagine threatening someone like that? i personally think gh is now reun by a23, thats why hes not here anymore, and hes the only one fucked in the head enough to take the internet so seriously and get a kick out of such behaviour.

hey no one, i see you just posted,

if you get the time, would love to hear your input on my question

thanks brother, i respect your words of wisdom

hey galeniko and no one,

genuine question here,

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: July 01, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »
how much is the book going to cost

cleanest natural sold less than 100 copies of his

we're thinking something like $20?

its not about making money for us. i cant speak for gal, but honestly i have been giving out advise for the past decade, and spent countless hours of my time writing diets and all that other stuff. all out of the goodness of my heart. know what i got out of that? frustration. people would eat my time and energy and not do what i suggest in the long run. now, it wont bother me if someone doesnt want to listen, cause its like im being paid to train them. its a small psychological victory.

if we sell 10 copies or 100. dosent matter. its not for the money.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: July 01, 2013, 12:35:45 PM »
hey galeniko and no one,

genuine question here,

your basing your opinion on supposition.

your asking me to answer a question based on supposition.

this will work for anyone. period.

'id love to get to 5% but am afraid to try your diet'. then dont. its that simple. if you want to get to 5% you'll do what we tell you. its that simple. there are no guarantees in life. if you want to sit on the sidelines and let 'what ifs' keep you from maximizing your potential, feel free. im not here to sell anyone anything. cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: July 01, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »
i been tot he beach today, and there happen something i must make ppl aware of and warn them.

i walk past some young girls, not long ago first period age, and they cant hide their natural instincts, they no playing games yet like the elderly, so they have subconscously see the perfect mating man walking past and they have first orgasm, or close to it, just from looking at me.
they know its wrong,they know the age factor is too far apart, but they cant help it and scream like the groupies on justing bieber concert.

the offers and looks and stares and vaginal meltdowns will come from all ages and genders.

stay cool.

8)

hahahaha classic!

b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: July 01, 2013, 12:38:12 PM »

stay cool.

8)
Yeah, this happens to me all the time too.  ::)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1596 on: July 01, 2013, 12:38:38 PM »
your basing your opinion on supposition.

your asking me to answer a question based on supposition.

this will work for anyone. period.

'id love to get to 5% but am afraid to try your diet'. then dont. its that simple. if you want to get to 5% you'll do what we tell you. its that simple. there are no guarantees in life. if you want to sit on the sidelines and let 'what ifs' keep you from maximizing your potential, feel free. im not here to sell anyone anything. cheers.

you're right.

good life advice as well

thanks man

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: July 01, 2013, 12:40:05 PM »
ps diamondcut im not trying to be rude or cut you. you just have to try it. get rid of the bullshit mental blocks and get your ass moving to 5%.

if columbus has said, 'fuck dude i dunno, it looks like were going to drop off the edge of the world if we sail out there', where would we be.

fear is a helluva crippling thing. keeps us stagnant and from realising our potentials. whats causing your fears in this case is the fact its too good to be true. well, ya im here to tell you it is too good to be true. and it works like we say it does.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1598 on: July 01, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
we're thinking something like $20?

its not about making money for us. i cant speak for gal, but honestly i have been giving out advise for the past decade, and spent countless hours of my time writing diets and all that other stuff. all out of the goodness of my heart. know what i got out of that? frustration. people would eat my time and energy and not do what i suggest in the long run. now, it wont bother me if someone doesnt want to listen, cause its like im being paid to train them. its a small psychological victory.

if we sell 10 copies or 100. dosent matter. its not for the money.

make it $10,,, jack up price later when it gets more popular.
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: July 01, 2013, 12:46:29 PM »
Yeah, this happens to me all the time too.  ::)

you think hes exaggerating? lol

theres something that happens once you strip all your fat off- biologically women recognise you as a superior, stronger mate. your jawline becomes stronger, your lean tissue more prominent. these are all triggers than subconsciously attract women.

now, im not saying they'll jump into bed with you. once you talk to them you have to be able to hold your own. but in terms of attraction, it is very much like gal says it is.

plus, theres the attraction to the discipline one must have to care enough fo themselves to get to that kind of conditioning. i had an ex gf tell me once she liked bigger guys cause of the discipline it took to create that physique. i had never considered that before.
b