Author Topic: Michelle Obama spent $10 Million on Taxpayer $$$ on vacations this yr.  (Read 20687 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Yep let's keep talking about Michelle Obama!  It takes the pain away from the cock rammed continuously in Americans ass.

Yeah, dude, you're REALLY interested in talking about other stuff. That's why your posts (and those of the other gossip queens) are consistently non-existent from any thread about the economy. Get off your high horse.

Funny how the threads about the economy have the same handful of people always posting in them (Hint: They're not the Obama defenders or you).

Carry on with your soccer mom gossip while acting like you suddenly care about the way things are going.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
JFK had an SS detail and still got his head splattered all over the presidential limo. The POTUS needs some security, he does not need to shut down a fucking city every time he visits it. You act like around every corner there is someone waiting for the chance to assassinate, that is ridiculous.

The President of The United States is the leader of the biggest superpower in the world, around every corner, there is someone waiting to assassinate him.  Kennedy actually just proves my point along with Reagan and every other president.   

A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The President of The United States is the leader of the biggest superpower in the world, around every corner, there is someone waiting to assassinate him.  Kennedy actually just proves my point along with Reagan and every other president.   

Bullshit, you have no point, you want to make the POTUS to be something he is not. He is an ELECTED official, he works for the American people. Maybe if the POTUS actually did the will of the people he wouldn't have much to worry about now would he.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Judicial Watch looking at Michelle Obama travel
suntimes.com ^ | Aug. 26, 2011 | Lynn Sweet
Posted on August 27, 2011 4:49:23 PM EDT by PROCON

WASHINGTON--Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, is suing the U.S. Air Force to force the disclosure of records surrounding the cost of an official trip First Lady Michelle Obama took earlier this year to to South Africa and Botswana with her mother, daughters Malia and Sasha and Leslie and Avery Robinson, the children of her brother, Craig.

"Judicial Watch is investigating the total cost of the trip to the taxpayers in the face of a ballooning federal debt and a sinking economy," the organization said in a statement. The lawsuit was filed because the Air Force "failed to produce" the requested records after a Freedom of Information Act request, Judicial Watch said.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.suntimes.com ...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Free Republic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

WASHINGTON--Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, is suing the U.S. Air Force to force the disclosure of records surrounding the cost of an official trip First Lady Michelle Obama took earlier this year to to South Africa and Botswana with her mother, daughters Malia and Sasha and Leslie and Avery Robinson, the children of her brother, Craig.

"Judicial Watch is investigating the total cost of the trip to the taxpayers in the face of a ballooning federal debt and a sinking economy," the organization said in a statement. The lawsuit was filed because the Air Force "failed to produce" the requested records after a Freedom of Information Act request, Judicial Watch said.

Entitlement.  ::)
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cabrini Green no longer exists, that shit hole of an eye sore has finally been demolished

WTC7 WTF?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Michelle Obama got an extra olive in her martini and it's BUSH's fault but 240 and 333333 won't admit it.

Meanwhile government representative of the people is a thing of the past in America

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Bullshit, you have no point, you want to make the POTUS to be something he is not. He is an ELECTED official, he works for the American people. Maybe if the POTUS actually did the will of the people he wouldn't have much to worry about now would he.

Seeing as how there have been assassination attempts made on every President for over 80 years in a row which one being successful, it obviously has nothing to do with the will of the people.  Reagan was shot twice by John Hinkley because he thought that it would impress Jodie Foster.  A madman or woman doesn't even have to have a reason. 

And I'm not sure what you mean that I'm making Obama someone that he's not.  He's the leader of the free country, he is the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, the boss, the top dog.  So he needs security...and I'm sure whenever the next person takes office, he or she won't mind it neither considering the consequences.

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Free Republic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Uh oh.  I'd like to know the price tag.

Kazan

• Getbig V

Seeing as how there have been assassination attempts made on every President for over 80 years in a row which one being successful, it obviously has nothing to do with the will of the people.  Reagan was shot twice by John Hinkley because he thought that it would impress Jodie Foster.  A madman or woman doesn't even have to have a reason.  

And I'm not sure what you mean that I'm making Obama someone that he's not.  He's the leader of the free country, he is the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, the boss, the top dog.  So he needs security...and I'm sure whenever the next person takes office, he or she won't mind it neither considering the consequences.

He's not the fucking boss, how many times do I have to say it before you get it through your thick fucking skull? The American people are the boss. No wonder we have a ruling class with dumbass's like you running around.  The POTUS has none,zero, nada power without the consent of the people

So what we need to spend how many millions a year on secret service? We need to basically shut down a city when ever a POTUS visits?

Fucking ridiculous
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He's not the fucking boss, how many times do I have to say it before you get it through your thick fucking skull? The American people are the boss. No wonder we have a ruling class with dumbass's like you running around.  The POTUS has none,zero, nada power without the consent of the people

So what we need to spend how many millions a year on secret service? We need to basically shut down a city when ever a POTUS visits?

Fucking ridiculous

He's the boss so deal with it.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama is not the boss - he is a ghetto thug looter and flash mobber.

Kazan

• Getbig V

He's the boss so deal with it.

Really? The POTUS derives his power from the will of the people, so explain to me how exactly he's the boss there sheep? Last time I checked the military takes an oath to up hold the constitution, not to the POTUS, congress, or any other elected official. The American people are the boss, that seems to be a concept you need to deal with
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

how old are you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

He's the boss.
And you are a pussy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Michelle Obama farted and is harming the ozone layer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama farted and is harming the ozone layer.

aint that the damn truth! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Its easier to talk about this tabliod bullshit than to talk about the real issues... because when you get to the meat of it.. they are the same, but nooooo that would be determental to 3333's assertion that the declining state of our nation started and ends with Obama...
clueless?.. sure it is.. but hey it gives his life meaning... so have at it big guy

Teh Mal Out

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its easier to talk about this tabliod bullshit than to talk about the real issues... because when you get to the meat of it.. they are the same, but nooooo that would be determental to 3333's assertion that the declining state of our nation started and ends with Obama...
clueless?.. sure it is.. but hey it gives his life meaning... so have at it big guy

Teh Mal Out

yawn - tell me the policies Obama has enacted or plans to enact that are going to do anything but make matters drastically worse? 

Just a few would be nice.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
yawn - tell me the policies Obama has enacted or plans to enact that are going to do anything but make matters drastically worse? 

Just a few would be nice.   

Right.. like playing golf  ::)

If you're gonna talk about policies... we can get into them.. and to your point that a republican will be better, gets debunked as every one of your candidates have subscribed to similar policies and actions... and i can name a shit load of those.

Clueless.. sure you are? big picture? You arent even in the gallery, but it gives your life purpose so go right ahead big guy

OzmO

• Getbig V
Michelle Obama picked her nose and America felt it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right.. like playing golf  ::)

If you're gonna talk about policies... we can get into them.. and to your point that a republican will be better, gets debunked as every one of your candidates have subscribed to similar policies and actions... and i can name a shit load of those.

Clueless.. sure you are? big picture? You arent even in the gallery, but it gives your life purpose so go right ahead big guy

SO YOU CANT NAME ONE THING.  BINGO.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
SO YOU CANT NAME ONE THING.  BINGO.   

::)

SNORE

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Teh Mal Out

Exactly.  He can make crap threads like this (and get his ass handed to him for 5 pages on it) and expect everyone to play along and turn a deaf ear to his whining.  But if anyone else makes a thread like this, his standard defense is "let's talk about the issues".   ::)

He's a weak ass bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMAO - as if you pieces of garbage who voted for Obama, yes all of you, EVER try to refute anything on the million other threads posted not only by myself, but others, as to the "real issues" you claim are being ignored?