Author Topic: Man Charged with Sexual Assault of 14-Year-Old at Planet Fitness  (Read 3699 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Man Charged with Sexual Assault of 14-Year-Old at Planet Fitness
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 06:15:03 AM »
I did also have a case where a Young Girl in the Gym (she was 16) was getting pestered by a guy of maybe 32.  I did not understand him because he was good looking and well trained.. but i think very insecure. Maybe he wanted to bust her cherry .. i donŽt know. I was Training her and he kept coming over and butting in. i am a decent guy and talk to most People but he was getting on my fucking tits. It was enough when he said lets go in the Sauna together(mixed Sauna). I also felt an Obligation to look after this Young Girl because her Mother spoke to me and i knew she trusted me. She was very intelligent but i saw straight away she had had a sheltered upbringing and never had a man before. cut a Long Story short i put the guy in the Picture. told him just leave it or iŽll slap him. He decided to be a model citizen after our conversation.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:15 AM »
i'm going to get my offspring into competitive BBing at as young an age as possible, in order to shield them from the shady sex stuff in society today.

lulz...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
I did also have a case where a Young Girl in the Gym (she was 16) was getting pestered by a guy of maybe 32.  I did not understand him because he was good looking and well trained.. but i think very insecure. Maybe he wanted to bust her cherry .. i donŽt know. I was Training her and he kept coming over and butting in. i am a decent guy and talk to most People but he was getting on my fucking tits. It was enough when he said lets go in the Sauna together(mixed Sauna). I also felt an Obligation to look after this Young Girl because her Mother spoke to me and i knew she trusted me. She was very intelligent but i saw straight away she had had a sheltered upbringing and never had a man before. cut a Long Story short i put the guy in the Picture. told him just leave it or iŽll slap him. He decided to be a model citizen after our conversation.

Bullshit........

Fuck off with your lame "trying to fit in" fairy tales.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
Did he know she was 14?  There are some 14-16 year old girls with big fucking titties dressing like complete whores.  If he didn't know then it's not bad depending if she looked older but if he did know then he should have his balls cut off.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 01:44:49 PM »

So what you're saying is, YOU smashed her in the sauna.  ;)