Author Topic: DAN D'S CHALLENGE TO DEREK ANTHONY CAUSES MASS MELTDOWN!!  (Read 2641 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
DAN D'S CHALLENGE TO DEREK ANTHONY CAUSES MASS MELTDOWN!!
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »
After the many claims by DA on the after hours radio show of having an "anaconda" - my chief mod, Dan Duchaine, posted a thread on BBPRO.com wherein he challenged DA to prove the size of his supposed 10" cock.

A hitherto unknown third party then posted said challenge on rx forums, which itself was responded to by DA, the two threads can be found here:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=22606

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=22603

FROM DAN DUCHAINE:

Once DA had been alerted to the fact that his cock size was in question, he realized that his lies - re: having a 10" cock - may put off the homo size queens thinking of joining his dirty web site.

Upon realizing his business was in jeopardy, DA went apeshit on the RX forums, as the above threads reveal.

Derek was challenged to prove the length of his cock, or pay $1,000 to a children's charity.

He subsequently refused, thus can now be held up as [a] a pathetic cunt of whom lies about his cock in order he dupe dirty ass bandits into paying for his cam shows, and [b ] a dirty bastard of whom is prepared to solicit business from benders rather than do the honourable thing vis a vis the children's charity!

Derek, on behalf of the many "haters", I would just like to thank you for the vindication!

By the way, just what the fuck are those marks on your arms?

Regards,

Dan
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: DAN D'S CHALLENGE TO DEREK ANTHONY CAUSES MASS MELTDOWN!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
derek is gay
I dont like twinks.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »
Failed at asking to see derek's cock.

Looks like "Dan Duchain's" eagerness to withness the python is literally "blowing up" in his face.

HUGER FAIL THAN THE 1980 OLYMPIA.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »
Failed at asking to see derek's cock.

Looks like "Dan Duchain's" eagerness to withness the python is literally "blowing up" in his face.

HUGER FAIL THAN THE 1980 OLYMPIA.

;D

Are you saying that Dan Duchaine swallows the sperm of Derek Anthony?

PS - I believe Derek packs 8", not 10"!  Although daddywaddy packs 10",  It makes you wonder whether or not DW has a slew of threesomes under his belt for the few extra inches left "out in the cold" so to speak.  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 10:47:47 PM »
;D

Are you saying that Dan Duchaine swallows the sperm of Derek Anthony?

PS - I believe Derek packs 8", not 10"!  Although daddywaddy packs 10",  It makes you wonder whether or not DW has a slew of threesomes under his belt for the few extra inches left "out in the cold" so to speak.  ???

That's Cute North Bay Mattt but wondering if "Derek" "pack" 8 or 10 (oh brother) isn't really on anyone's plate unless it's close to their mouth which in that case posting on here will only be hazzardous to them.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »

That's Cute North Bay Mattt but wondering if "Derek" "pack" 8 or 10 (oh brother) isn't really on anyone's plate unless it's close to their mouth which in that case posting on here will only be hazzardous to them.

I think he packs 8" in fact!  Pictures of Derek's cock can be found here:

http://www.tinyurl.com/yep8zgz
Bodybuilding Pro.com