Author Topic: So, they're trying to convince people that......  (Read 5369 times)

Mr. Intenseone

So, they're trying to convince people that......
« on: January 10, 2007, 04:21:18 PM »
1. The Government planned 9/11

2. Had tens of thousands of people on a "conspiracy payroll" including the hijackers

3. Rigged the buildings which would have taken more than a ton (literally) of explosives not including the Pentagon

4. It was a missle instead of a plane that hit the Pentagon even though there was plane pieces found including the engines

5. The hijackers are still alive and no one has brought them to justice even though they know where they can be found

What else am I missing???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: So, they're trying to convince people that......
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:23:33 PM »
6.  Flights 77 and 93 secretly landed somewhere, the plane was dismantled and destroyed, and the passengers were all murdered and their remains were disposed of, without a trace. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
1. The Government planned 9/11

2. Had tens of thousands of people on a "conspiracy payroll" including the hijackers

3. Rigged the buildings which would have taken more than a ton (literally) of explosives not including the Pentagon

4. It was a missle instead of a plane that hit the Pentagon even though there was plane pieces found including the engines

5. The hijackers are still alive and no one has brought them to justice even though they know where they can be found

What else am I missing???

well, as usual, you post something that shows you haven't listened to a damn thing ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
ok we'll go with Bush is mother teressa..and really really wants to liberate every middle eastern country one by one.

riight..
carpe` vaginum!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 04:35:43 PM »

FBI Director Mueller was presented with evidence of their being alive, and he said we may never know who the terrorists really were.  He admitted we may have their identities wrong.

And what would finding 2 to 7 of them, alive and well with stories of how they lived in hollywood, FL, then left America shortly before 9/11, do?  It could create cause for questioning the rest of the 9/11 commission's findings.  Particularly the DNA - If the FBI certified the DNA of a man who is alive and well, what does that say about their credibility?

Anyone have a list of the hijackers ID'd with DNA vs. the list of those who have come forward?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »
1 to be sure, it looks like the government worked with the pakastani ISI to plan 911 ... this much was admitted in the new york times online edition ... if you know anything about the ISI (and i assume you dont) you'd know they are very closely monitored by the CIA and they wouldnt act without CIA approval ... add to that the fact that bush specifically made the FBI stop investigating the bin ladens, and the higherups in the CIA/FBI foreced their agents off the tail of mohammed atta and other hijackers ... not to mention they lied about all warnings they received ... you would have to be incredibly slow not to connect the dots here

2 you think there were 10000 people in a room chanting "9 - 11  9 - 11" ... er, no ... more likely a few people created a situation where an attack was coming and the odds were heavily stacked against anyone being able to stop it ... just like the nazis helped that crazy dutchman burn down the reicstag ... they had weeks if not years to wire the building (you do know bush's little brother worked for and cousin was the CEO of the one of comanpies that did WTC security didnt you ?)

3 the evidence for explosives speaks for itself, and if you dont believe anyone else believe the hundreds of police men, firemen, emt's and wtc workers who put their lives on the line (many lost theirs) and were actually there:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

it would be very disrespectful of you not to read what they have to say, and what they say is NOT what NIST and the 911 commission said

4 i think a plane hit the pentagon, but for some reason the pentagon is going out of its was to be secretive ... that would be a great way to pull attention away from the real issues of 911

5 the bbc said 9/19 hijackers were still alive and the FBI then admitted we will never know the identies of many of them ... and obviously if they are alive there would be no need for justice cause they couldnt have been in the planes

youre missing your thinking cap ... and if you think this is a democratic/repub issue youre dead wrong cause the clinton admin did their best to keep osama alive as well ;)

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »

Can you justify 10,000s of people needed?

1) Wire three buildings at night for a controlled demolition over a 6-week period.
2) Tell 19 idiots they will be freed or get their virgins, then remote control their planes into anything you want.

We know the money was available, whether it be the gold that disappeared, the nice insurance payout Larry Silverstein got, or the missing pentagon money.  It's not as hard as you think, especially since you could quiet most people with blankets of "national security" and threats, if not bribes.  

You're selling short the group of people which runs the US pretty effectively, wages wars, tells the world what to do, and still has time to golf.  They are smart, and they could have pulled it off.  Hell, you give $10 million to one of those S. American merc groups and they could have pulled it off.  

Mr. Intenseone

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 04:50:29 PM »

CIA

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »
Mr Intenseone, it's good that you're looking at scenarios and thinking it through.  Can you answer a few questions now?

1) Do you think GWB would have okay'd a plan like this? Yes or no?

2) Do you think Clinton would have?

3) Do you think the US Govt has ever/would ever kill (or allow to be killed) its own civilians to justify military action?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 04:56:15 PM »
Mr Intenseone, it's good that you're looking at scenarios and thinking it through.  Can you answer a few questions now?

3) Do you think the US Govt has ever/would ever kill (or allow to be killed) its own civilians to justify military action?

in about 5 mins u r about to the the whitest answeres to these questions you've ever had!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »
ok we'll go with Bush is mother teressa..and really really wants to liberate every middle eastern country one by one.

riight..

27mil in Iraq so far!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:27 PM »
27mil in Iraq so far!

Um, they kinda have the highest terror attack rate on earth, don't they?  100+ die daily?  That's called "paper freedom", my friend.  They have it on paper but in reality they are scared to leave their houses because

You took away their safety and gave them freedom, and you disassembled the infrastructure for security?  Can there be freedom in ANY country where death squads operate freely?

And you call that freedom?

By the way, I like how you stopped answering 911 questions and instead made this about the war.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 05:23:34 PM »
Um, they kinda have the highest terror attack rate on earth, don't they?  100+ die daily?  That's called "paper freedom", my friend.  They have it on paper but in reality they are scared to leave their houses because

You took away their safety and gave them freedom, and you disassembled the infrastructure for security?  Can there be freedom in ANY country where death squads operate freely?

And you call that freedom?

By the way, I like how you stopped answering 911 questions and instead made this about the war.

A little FYI.....the Iraqi casualties is only on paper as well.....they blow up the casualty numbers to almost 52,000, I call BS on that number!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 05:26:21 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 05:29:18 PM »

I don't think either Bush nor Clinton would okay a plan like killing 3000 people and taking down the towers.

#3 If another incedent happend like 9/11 and fighter jets were deployed to head off that plane and it was a choice between losing lets say a couple hundred people on a plane by shooting it down as opposed to having crash in a city where thousands would be killed.......then I might say that would be justified!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »
i don't see bush sitting down and going over these plans either... He's just to dumb to plan this... But do I see him as the perfect Manchurian candidate... Hell yea he is...

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »
A little FYI.....the Iraqi casualties is only on paper as well.....they blow up the casualty numbers to almost 52,000, I call BS on that number!

What do you estimate the number to be?   If you have the intelligence and background on the topic to call BS on numbers put out by a legitimate organization with scientific basis for their findings, you surely must have better info. Spill it!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 07:10:28 PM »
Can you justify 10,000s of people needed?

1) Wire three buildings at night for a controlled demolition over a 6-week period.
2) Tell 19 idiots they will be freed or get their virgins, then remote control their planes into anything you want.

We know the money was available, whether it be the gold that disappeared, the nice insurance payout Larry Silverstein got, or the missing pentagon money.  It's not as hard as you think, especially since you could quiet most people with blankets of "national security" and threats, if not bribes.  

You're selling short the group of people which runs the US pretty effectively, wages wars, tells the world what to do, and still has time to golf.  They are smart, and they could have pulled it off.  Hell, you give $10 million to one of those S. American merc groups and they could have pulled it off.  

not 10,000 but thousands
thousands of pounds of tnt couldnt have gotten through the most secure building in the city
boeing jets physically connot be controlled by remote

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:19 PM »
by the way, I like how you stopped answering 911 questions and instead made this about the war.

Dude, you have to understand that I have clients from 5:30am till about 8-9:00pm, I post when I can, usually between clients and thats usually why my answers are brief and far between!!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »
boeing jets physically connot be controlled by remote

wrong, dumbo.  it's like you choose the stupidest things to argue about.  put money down and make it worth my time, learn google, or piss off.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »
For anyone interested in a point-by-point debunking of some of the most popular conspiracy theories out there (like the fact that steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C), check out the following links:

Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »
i particularly recommend the last link if you have seen loose change and thought "wow"
Valhalla awaits.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 09:19:01 PM »
Why the hll are we still arguing this crap. The CT site morons have these guys completely brainwashed. ISI controlled by the CIA...not anymore. Planes controled by remote..757 mock-ups....black helicopters. The list of stupidity goes on and on. If there was any solid proof millions of people would be marching and up in arms. Most people care more about the fact that Ohio State got crushed by Florida.
L