Author Topic: So, they're trying to convince people that......  (Read 5370 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: So, they're trying to convince people that......
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »
. ISI controlled by the CIA

i grew up in paki...

benazir bhutto ws a family friend..and so ws her corrupt hubby.. asif zardari

i'll tell ya THATS FACT that the ISI is CIA controlled..    ;)

i'll also tell ya that 90% of the "help" the US gives pakistan...goes inside private pockets..   ;)

make of that what you will...

yeesh...what kinda fucking fairyland world yall live in..  :-\  some of you NEED to be shipped off to pakistan and see what corruption is on a first hand basis to wake the f**k up..

..but..most rebublicans would faint at the sight of their first dead body..  ::)

oo..i'll also tell ya AS FACT...but not how i know..the USAs biggest base in that part of the world is in the mountains in north paki...a whole mountain has been holowed out and you ..if ya know where to go and look..see fighter jets flying in and out of a mountain...

but i'm prolly lying..cause i believe in UFOs ..and i assure you i'm just kidding mate  :)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »
I knew u'd chim in. The ISI, as I understand it, was set up by the CIA and they had close ties for very long time. I spent 3 weeks in Pakistan a few months ago..that was enough. I'm sure the ISI has to be very careful who their friends with at this point. They aren't as close with us as they were, especially when we used them to support the mujih's. As far as the secret base..well there was supposed to be a secret base inside China that we were flying fom during Vietnam...come on Tox ::)
L

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »

learn google, or piss off.

And there you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference between me, you, 240 and Berserker is that you can use google better and are much faster at it than I am!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 10:19:20 PM »
And there you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference between me, you, 240 and Berserker is that you can use google better and are much faster at it than I am!
yup, using google is such a complex task ::)  :P  ;D Come on Intenseone, you type a couple words and  hit go... :-\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 10:20:04 PM »

wrong, dumbo.  it's like you choose the stupidest things to argue about.  put money down and make it worth my time, learn google, or piss off.

Elizabeth Verdiev, a spokesperson for Boeing, stated on June 16, 2005:

No Boeing commercial jet transport can be controlled from outside the airplane. No Boeing commercial jet transport can be "commanded" or have its flight controlled other than from within the flight deck by the pilots. Pilots can program the airplane to take off, fly to a destination and land automatically, but Boeing design philosophy keeps pilots in control and in the decision-making loop at all times.

http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2006/11/plane-is-missile.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »
Elizabeth Verdiev, a spokesperson for Boeing, stated on June 16, 2005:

No Boeing commercial jet transport can be controlled from outside the airplane. No Boeing commercial jet transport can be "commanded" or have its flight controlled other than from within the flight deck by the pilots. Pilots can program the airplane to take off, fly to a destination and land automatically, but Boeing design philosophy keeps pilots in control and in the decision-making loop at all times.

http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2006/11/plane-is-missile.html
Hey Kh, did you see this masonic conspiracy :D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 10:28:46 PM »
glenn becks the fuckin man

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
glenn becks the fuckin man
100bucks says not :D