Author Topic: Brian Dobson Training his sixteen year old daughter (deadlift)  (Read 28850 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: Brian Dobson Training his sixteen year old daughter (deadlift)
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2011, 07:33:31 AM »
But Im following your lead - so do you need a straight jacket ?

NICE AVI BY THE WAY. (SARCASM... PR0BABLY A FAT SMELLING DWARF WH0 STILL LIVES WITH HIS M0M.) L0L Y0U ARE S0 EASY T0 PISS 0FF. KEEP IT C0MING. I L0VE Y0UR RANTS. KEEP WASTING Y0UR TIME RANTING AT ME. HAHA.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2011, 07:39:31 AM »
NICE AVI BY THE WAY. (SARCASM... PR0BABLY A FAT SMELLING DWARF WH0 STILL LIVES WITH HIS M0M.) L0L Y0U ARE S0 EASY T0 PISS 0FF. KEEP IT C0MING. I L0VE Y0UR RANTS. KEEP WASTING Y0UR TIME RANTING AT ME. HAHA.
Pissed off luls you are going round in circles Mr Bean.. You are to easy - easier than your mum was for the postman,milkman and mexican lawn mower man and to top it off  you look pretty stupid - first you get put in your place with logic now you try and act like its water off your back when in reality you are crying like a little girl - but thats right reality is lost on you thats why you just admitted to needing a straight jacket <--- using your logic there of course..  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2011, 07:41:13 AM »
And to top that off you still are to poor to afford a keyboard hahaha epic failure in life - dont worrie add a few more streets to your paper round you may afford one in 2 - 3 years if you save well enough  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2011, 08:22:38 AM »

HE'S DISPLAYING EVERY BETA CHARACTER IN THE B00K. PE0PLE 0F L0W VALUE ALWAYS ARGUE AND BRAG AB0UT MIN0R THINGS. REMEMBER THAT.

you use roids and pass for a natural, remember that

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2011, 08:31:41 AM »
assbruise is getting his ego bruised worse that his ass .. I have not seen such a gluton for punishment since Submissive Teens16

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2011, 12:28:53 PM »
you use roids and pass for a natural, remember that

ACTUALLY I D0N'T USE R0IDS. BUT THANKS F0R THE C0MPLIMENT. I MUST BE D0ING S0METHING RIGHT IF I GET ACCUSED 0F USING.  :)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »
ACTUALLY I D0N'T USE R0IDS. BUT THANKS F0R THE C0MPLIMENT. I MUST BE D0ING S0METHING RIGHT IF I GET ACCUSED 0F USING.  :)

I was walking back home from the gym one day and a car sped by.  Someone from the car yelled, "STEROIDS!!!"  I just ignored it.  The car then stopped and backed up.  The window came down and a guy inside said, "Sir, that wasn't an accusation.  It was a suggestion."  Damn kids.  >:(
~

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »
16-20 years old is best years for a woman when it comes to looks for sure. there are other factors like childish behaviour that make you wanna yuck when you see 16 years old but when it comes to just LOOKS its best years.

youre fucking hypocrites. i dont see anyone making threads about diane keaton. whos most beatiful actress according to most men i know? NATALIE PORTMAN. and she remained pretty much same look since she was 18 or so. we love young yet mature woman, thats our instinct.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
Well looking at the nature side of things, girls can reproduce at a young age, why are they like this yet 'laws' say under 18 and u go to jail.
As they say 'fifteen will get you twenty' haha

chess315

« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2011, 06:31:53 PM »
one  more reason to train at metroflex :) but i still dont know if its worth the no airconditioning. I mean the local ymca has 16yo girls and airconditon

chess315

« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
in some of the country towns in oklhoma,kansas and missuori ive been through parents could really care less if there 14,15 ,16yo old daughter date 25-50yo i couldnt belive how back woods it was. literally you go to the town walmart there are 35-40yo men with 16yo girls i have seen a lot worse then that even. No one even cares the least. fuck some of them old farming towns are so broke a 16yo girl wont date ya if your not 30 lol cause there 60yo grampa bails hay for 25 dollars a day and get 500 ssi. So if you have any income they love ya

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:03 PM »
And to top that off you still are to poor to afford a keyboard hahaha epic failure in life - dont worrie add a few more streets to your paper round you may afford one in 2 - 3 years if you save well enough  :D

WHEN Y0U NEED T0 IMPRESS MEN 0N A B0DYBUILDING F0RUM, Y0U KN0W Y0UR LIFE SUCKS.  ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »
Pissed off luls you are going round in circles Mr Bean.. You are to easy - easier than your mum was for the postman,milkman and mexican lawn mower man and to top it off  you look pretty stupid - first you get put in your place with logic now you try and act like its water off your back when in reality you are crying like a little girl - but thats right reality is lost on you thats why you just admitted to needing a straight jacket <--- using your logic there of course..  ;D

KEEP IT UP WILLY.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »
WHEN Y0U NEED T0 IMPRESS MEN 0N A B0DYBUILDING F0RUM, Y0U KN0W Y0UR LIFE SUCKS.  ;D
As that why you posted your pics looking for recognition and acceptence - haha yes your life and you do suck  :D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2011, 11:03:04 PM »
in some of the country towns in oklhoma,kansas and missuori ive been through parents could really care less if there 14,15 ,16yo old daughter date 25-50yo i couldnt belive how back woods it was. literally you go to the town walmart there are 35-40yo men with 16yo girls i have seen a lot worse then that even. No one even cares the least. fuck some of them old farming towns are so broke a 16yo girl wont date ya if your not 30 lol cause there 60yo grampa bails hay for 25 dollars a day and get 500 ssi. So if you have any income they love ya
I guess it's not the norm anymore but some girls do still have their fathers in their lives lol.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »
WHEN Y0U NEED T0 IMPRESS MEN 0N A B0DYBUILDING F0RUM, Y0U KN0W Y0UR LIFE SUCKS.  ;D
Why are you screaming bro? u mad?

chess315

« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
I guess it's not the norm anymore but some girls do still have their fathers in their lives lol.
with there hand in there back pockets lol i was at a strip club in oklahoma and there was kids in there literally i asked why where the kids there the bouncer said the girl coudlnt find a baby sitter lol no shit

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2011, 07:52:46 AM »
with there hand in there back pockets lol i was at a strip club in oklahoma and there was kids in there literally i asked why where the kids there the bouncer said the girl coudlnt find a baby sitter lol no shit
LoL that's too funny man, I was just yanking your chain about the father and daughter thing.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2011, 07:36:22 PM »
LoL that's too funny man, I was just yanking your chain about the father and daughter thing.
i think it's funny ;)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »
Assbruise, thought you said you have a full set of hair, clearly you forgot to cover your face completely cause looks like youre going bald from all the anabolic use. Please explain!!

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
Assbruise, thought you said you have a full set of hair, clearly you forgot to cover your face completely cause looks like youre going bald from all the anabolic use. Please explain!!

Y0U CAN CLEARLY SEE MY HAIR AND IN 0THER PICS I'VE P0STED T00. PICTURE IS CR0PPED IDI0T. MY HAIRLINE STARTS FR0M THE T0P . I ACTUALLY HAVE A FULL SET 0F HAIR AND AM N0T G0ING BALD ANYTIME S00N. I'LL GIVE Y0U THE BENEFIT 0F THE D0UBT AND SAY Y0U'RE TR0LLING BECAUSE N0 0NE CAN BE THAT STUPID. Y0U CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN ATTAIN MY PHYSIQUE NATURALLY S0 Y0U TRY T0 SLANDER ME BY IMPLYING I'M G0ING BALD. JELLY MUCH.  ;D

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/9556082 - L0NGER 0N THE B0TT0M

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/8162442- HAIR CUT. SH0RTER.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/9556152

L00K AT ALL THAT HAIR L0SS.  ::)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
You just got exposed! Those pics you posted don't prove shit, why don't you post a clear shot.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »
ACTUALLY THEY D0. IF I'M G0ING BALD I W0N'T HAVE HAIR GR0WING 0N THE B0TT0M IDI0T. WHEN Y0U'RE G0ING BALD Y0U'RE N0T GR0WING HAIR, Y0U'RE L0SING IT. Y0U'RE STUPIDER THAN I TH0UGHT.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »
ever train legs asbrus?

BTW the dorian > ronnie trolling over on BBing.com is odd

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2011, 09:07:33 PM »
ever train legs asbrus?

BTW the dorian > ronnie trolling over on BBing.com is odd

IT'S N0T 0DD. M0ST 0F THIS B0ARD AGREES WITH ME. ACTUALLY I D0. CHECK 0UT MY BL0GSPACE. I PUT MY LEG IMPR0VEMENT SH0TS AND ACTUALLY MAXED 0UT MY LEGS IN TERMS 0F NATURAL MESAUREMENTS F0R HEIGHT AND WEIGHT.