Author Topic: Hunter indicted!  (Read 445 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Hunter indicted!
« on: September 14, 2023, 10:46:41 AM »
Great!   Is this the part we start crying about witch hunts or weaponized departments or deranged special counsel?

Just asking. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Hunter indicted!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 03:45:39 PM »
Great!   Is this the part we start crying about witch hunts or weaponized departments or deranged special counsel?

Just asking.
This would be the part were you would cry about how Trumps kid were allowed to illegally purchase a gun while being flaming drug addicts banging prostitutes in their dads garage on top secret documents and then throwing the gun in a public trash can.

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 04:29:44 PM »
This would be the part were you would cry about how Trumps kid were allowed to illegally purchase a gun while being flaming drug addicts banging prostitutes in their dads garage on top secret documents and then throwing the gun in a public trash can.

Is that what you would do?   Why yes.   Deflect.  Distract.  TDfS. Post off topic.  TV static. 

That’s why you expect others to do it.  But not everyone is an excuse machine like you. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 06:53:28 PM »

This may seem like a minor issue, but details count when it comes to breaking the law. It is inaccurate to say Hunter was 'allowed to' illegally purchase a gun. Who allowed it? He is charged with lying on a government gun application about his drug use when purchasing a gun, lying on the application is what made the purchase and possession illegal. Hallie Biden, his girlfriend threw the gun in a dumpster because she felt he might use it of off himself.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 07:04:18 PM »
There's more than enough proof to put Hunter away forever. Docs, bank records and wires, phone and text records, laptop, sworn statements of business partners as well as admission of the POTUS on video... Of course it's not going to happen. All the proof by the alphabet agencies gathered in one spot to making it disappear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 07:41:23 PM »
There's more than enough proof to put Hunter away forever. Docs, bank records and wires, phone and text records, laptop, sworn statements of business partners as well as admission of the POTUS on video... Of course it's not going to happen. All the proof by the alphabet agencies gathered in one spot to making it disappear.

I gather you been privy to these documents, bank records and wires, phone and text records, Hunter's laptop, the sworn statement of his business partner(s) as well as admission of the POTUS on video. Hmm, when did the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability finish up their work and release their findings? You know like take some real action which goes beyond the inconclusive accusations and innuendos leaked to the media by Comer and other far right Republican house members?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2023, 08:05:23 PM »
I gather you been privy to these documents, bank records and wires, phone and text records, Hunter's laptop, the sworn statement of his business partner(s) as well as admission of the POTUS on video. Hmm, when did the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability finish up their work and release their findings? You know like take some real action which goes beyond the inconclusive accusations and innuendos leaked to the media by Comer and other far right Republican house members?

lol…you’re making me look like a Rhodes Scholar about now

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2023, 08:59:01 PM »

Leaks? LOL. Joe admitted it on video.

Put aside the crack and hookers...the rest of this stuff about Hunter has been out there unreported for years now.

You put your critical thinking skills on autopilot in favor of being told exactly what to think by select media.

Now, as I said nothing will come of it. These folks get a thrill of showing their power via protection from the law. They sold their souls for it, might as well enjoy it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2023, 08:59:46 PM »

OMFG! I just spit out my soda!  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2023, 05:30:36 AM »

You couldn’t even have spelled Rhodes Scholar if your phone didn’t auto correct it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 05:33:09 AM »

Of course he has.  Didn’t you know red hats get all the info beamed in prior to it being announced, being completed, or even being validated for that matter.  Innuendo is a survival skill for them. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 07:46:45 AM »

Leaks? LOL. Joe admitted it on video.

Put aside the crack and hookers...the rest of this stuff about Hunter has been out there unreported for years now.

You put your critical thinking skills on autopilot in favor of being told exactly what to think by select media.

Now, as I said nothing will come of it. These folks get a thrill of showing their power via protection from the law. They sold their souls for it, might as well enjoy it.

Prime is an old lib, expect nothing more..
K