Author Topic: After and Enanthate Cycle  (Read 2104 times)

Bodycount69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
After and Enanthate Cycle
« on: April 16, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »
I have just finished an Enanthate Cycle of 10 weeks at 500mg. a week.  I have ran this cycle before and I just used Clomid with good results and not losing any of my mass.  I started my clomid therapy about 2 weeks after my last shot because I know that Enanthate is a long acting ester.  I was wondering what the exact doses of Clomid were to come off properly?  This time I am also going to be using things like Tribulus Terresteris to help with my testosterone production.  Any suggestions on anything else to help?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: After and Enanthate Cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 03:46:52 PM »
I have just finished an Enanthate Cycle of 10 weeks at 500mg. a week.  I have ran this cycle before and I just used Clomid with good results and not losing any of my mass.  I started my clomid therapy about 2 weeks after my last shot because I know that Enanthate is a long acting ester.  I was wondering what the exact doses of Clomid were to come off properly?  This time I am also going to be using things like Tribulus Terresteris to help with my testosterone production.  Any suggestions on anything else to help?
You would more then likely do well with nolva only for 3-4wks, but since you are using Clomid do something like this:

wk 1 Clomid 100mg ed
wk 2-3 Clomid 50mg ed

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »

usin trib is 'controversial' with some BBs ... the fans of trib say it helps recovery by kick startin the nuts with no negative feedback on HPTA .... the cynics say it keeps you surpressed!

personally i dont think it can do any harm .. it aparently 'raises ' (controversial) test production in natty trainers with obviously no nut shrinkage (exactly the oposite in fact) ... and as its only a herb there are no scientific studies on it in a post cycle settin so we can only go on anecdotal evidence.

i know a few juicers who use it religiously post cycle and rave about its effects. it will certainly help you in the 'horny' department. i will be usin 2 grams of trib per day post cycle with long jack thrown in for good measure untill my balls are up to par again. ill also be usin 40mcg of clen and lots of NOLV !

in fact ill be on the trib as soon as my ball shrinkage causes concern while 'on'! its cheap as chips and i got tonnes.

let me know how you get on ... im nearly 3 weeks into a test enanthate cycle (500mg per week).  ;)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 10:49:36 PM »
Same cycle just different PCT items:

What would be the Novadex PCT amounts? after last pin? I have 4 more weeks to go and I'm wondering?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
Same cycle just different PCT items:

What would be the Novadex PCT amounts? after last pin? I have 4 more weeks to go and I'm wondering?
you are meaning NOLVADEX and not novadex by gaspari right? NOLVADEX is the real deal stuff start off at 40mg a day fort first week then taper down 30 20 20

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »

in fact ill be on the trib as soon as my ball shrinkage causes concern while 'on'! its cheap as chips and i got tonnes.

hcg would be a much more reliable compound.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »
you are meaning NOLVADEX and not novadex by gaspari right? NOLVADEX is the real deal stuff start off at 40mg a day fort first week then taper down 30 20 20

Yes I'm sorry, I don't use spell check, and I was a bit tried. Yes the real Shit, any over the counter crap won't do for the gear. So this is what I got from your post:
With Nolvadex!
week1: 40mg each day
week2: 30mg each day
week3/4: 20mg each day.

Nice Thank you very much.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 08:06:20 PM »

Nolvadex does the same thing as Clomid at a smaller dose without the sides.  Also, why are you asking this now instead of before the cycle?

You need to plan the shit out instead of asking while you're in the midst of the cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...