Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 43256 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2012, 07:48:03 AM »
Goddammit... give a bitch like that anyones ear and she'll never shut up with fucking rediculous ideas...

I hate when bitches like Fluke get attention for even a second, because then they think that they have some kind of influence and that people will listen to them, next thing you know theyre all over the place spewing their stupid drivel and bitching and moaning when no one gives a fuck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2012, 07:51:09 AM »
Goddammit... give a bitch like that anyones ear and she'll never shut up with fucking rediculous ideas...

I hate when bitches like Fluke get attention for even a second, because then they think that they have some kind of influence and that people will listen to them, next thing you know theyre all over the place spewing their stupid drivel and bitching and moaning when no one gives a fuck.

Only the dummies fell for her little side show act.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #253 on: March 22, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandra-fluke/affordable-care-act_b_1373071.html

So now this bitch is a writer at the HP?   
Told you, all it takes is this bitch getting 1 second of attention and next thing you know, she's everyone trying to ram her worthless radical feminism down the throats of anyone who will listen. Next thing you know she'll be bitching cause people dont give a fuck what she has to say.

Bitches like this are so obnoxious, you give them any sort of venue to spew their shit and theyll never shut the fuck up. And theyll find a way to play the victim in order to try and push their message on people.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #254 on: March 22, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
LOL - those fat greasy dirty nasty thugs plan on having more kids for more welfare! 

Proof of this? I can link to studies showing education lowers birth control rates.
Abandon every hope...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 22, 2012, 05:42:14 PM »
I was disappointed 3333... >:(..when I saw the words "liar" "slut" and "whore" in your thread title I thought this was a thread about your girlfriend

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #256 on: March 22, 2012, 06:55:36 PM »
I was disappointed 3333... >:(..when I saw the words "liar" "slut" and "whore" in your thread title I thought this was a thread about your girlfriend
It's hard to assign labels to imaginary people.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 22, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
It's hard to assign labels to imaginary people.

did they diagnose that TBI yet? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2012, 07:17:22 PM »
Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke 'Coordinating' With White House on Student Loan Issue
via Mediaite ^ | April 24, 2012 | Meenal Vamburkar @ Fox Nation
Posted on April 25, 2012 6:11:51 PM EDT by SunkenCiv

On his show Tuesday, Rush Limbaugh brought up a name that recently enveloped him in controversy: Sandra Fluke. But it wasn't about contraception. This time, the topic at hand was student loans. Saying Fluke is "coordinating" with the White House, Limbaugh noted the their similar tweets about rising interest rates on loans.

"Lookie here," Limbaugh said. "Barack Obama just warned the students at the University of North Carolina that interest rates on federal student loans will double if Congress doesn't act by July 1."

He then went on, mentioning one of Fluke's tweets:

"Word for word, what Sandra Fluke just tweeted herself. Of course, she is represented by operatives inside the White House. [...] 'Don't double my rate. Many students will see the interest rate on federal student loans increase if Congress doesn't act by July 1.' That's an exact tweet from Sandra Fluke! Obama just said the exact same thing, word for word, to the students at North Carolina!"

"Contraception isn't enough," Limbaugh said. "Some people want their education paid for by other people too."

Limbaugh then elaborated on his view of Fluke's connection to the White House:

"Sandra Fluke is just a poor, uh, isolated alone little college student worried about her contraception at Georgetown. But now she's represented by the flacks in the White House -- Hilary Rosen, Anita Dunn -- and they're coordinating with Obama, scaring students about the interest rates on their student loans."

Over at Business Insider, Brett LoGiurato noted another almost word-for-word tweet -- from the other side of the aisle:

Student loan rates set to double because a Democratic-controlled Congress voted to double them -- Speaker John Boehner (@SpeakerBoehner) April 24, 2012

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

TOPICS: Business/Economy; Culture/Society; Politics/Elections; US: Ohio; Click to Add Topic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »
Sandra Fluke wants you to pay for her Birth Control even though her boyfriend is rich
mofopolitics.com ^
Posted on April 26, 2012 10:50:30 PM EDT by grundle

Full title: Sandra Fluke wants you to pay for her Birth Control even though her dumb boyfriend Adam Mutterperl is rich

Even though his Dad is filthy rich, he wants you to pay for his slutty girlfriend’s birth control.

Bill is a partner in Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group. He specializes in providing high level counseling to CEO’s, General Counsel, Boards of Directors and members of senior management of major financial institutions.

As the former Vice Chairman of The PNC Financial Services Group, he held management responsibilities for certain PNC staff functions, including legal, compliance, legislative affairs and media relations, and he was responsible for implementing best practices for corporate governance. He served on several senior management committees, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Re-Engineering and Consumer affairs, and also served as management liaison to a special ad hoc committee of the Board of Directors dealing with regulatory affairs and corporate governance. He also served as a PNC representative on the Board of Directors of BlackRock Investment Management, one of the largest investment management firms in the world.

(Excerpt) Read more at mofopolitics.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 11, 2012, 08:32:16 AM »
 :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
Sandra Fluke to introduce Obama in Denver
By Sara Burnett
The Denver Post

Sandra Fluke will introduce President Obama at his Wednesday campaign stop in Denver.

In case you needed further proof of the importance of the women’s vote in Colorado this election – and that the Obama campaign is following the 2010 roadmap of U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet – word comes that Sandra Fluke will introduce President Obama at his Denver campaign stop.

Fluke is the Georgetown Law Student who testified before Congress earlier this year in favor of insurance coverage of contraception, and gained national attention when conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut” and a “prostitute.” (Limbaugh later apologized).

Obama is scheduled to speak at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver Wednesday morning. While his talk – and other stops in Grand Junction, Pueblo and Colorado Springs – will be focused on his plans for the economy, the Fluke appearance brings to the forefront another area in which the Obama campaign is trying to differentiate its candidate from Mitt Romney.

The campaign recently launched a new television ad that hits Romney on women’s issues, namely his statements that he would eliminate Planned Parenthood, calling Romney “out of touch” on women’s issues.

The strategy worked for Bennet amid a Republican wave in 2010, when he edged Republican Ken Buck, thanks largely to women voters.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #263 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »
Another "famous" for no reason waste of oxygen
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »

Maybe obama is going to ask for a quick fluke from Fluke in return for her free birth control the rest of us are paying for. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 08, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
Sandra Fluke: Romney didn’t defend me from Limbaugh
 The Blaze ^ | August. 8, 2012 | Eddie Scarry

Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

In a column for the Huffington Post, Sandra Fluke explains why she’ll be campaigning with President Obama today. She also talks about her displeasure with Mitt Romney:

Sandra Fluke talks about campaigning with Barack Obama“[...] I’ve already seen what Mr. Romney’s lack of leadership looks like.

“When I was verbally attacked earlier this year, I was heartened by the many Americans who reached out in support, regardless of their politics. President Obama was one of them. He condemned those hateful words and supported my right to speak without being attacked.

“Mr. Romney was not. When Rush Limbaugh called me a ‘slut’ and a ‘prostitute’ for speaking about medical needs for contraception,

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

lol.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #266 on: August 08, 2012, 10:15:23 AM »
When Fluke graduates from Georgetown I wonder if she'll be such a shitty lawyer that she be forced to live in a ghetto and spend all day posting her imaginary delusions on GB.com

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 08, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
When Fluke graduates from Georgetown I wonder if she'll be such a shitty lawyer that she be forced to live in a ghetto and spend all day posting her imaginary delusions on GB.com

No she will probably spend all her time trying to get shit for free
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 08, 2012, 12:42:22 PM »

She will go work for the govt somewhere trying to create more leeches and welfare parasites like herself. 

BTW - if she can afford 50k tuition she cant afford 13 a month for the pill? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: August 08, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »

this post about palin  :D

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 08, 2012, 12:44:37 PM »

Its about you minus the famous part
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »

so you don't think she'll be stuck in the ghetto ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »

Sarah looking hot in those pumps on Drudge no?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 08, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
so you don't think she'll be stuck in the ghetto ?

Nah - she will probably get tricked out by a few perv libs in DC to others like Bubba, etc . 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: August 08, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »
Sarah looking hot in those pumps on Drudge no?  

post the picture