Author Topic: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.  (Read 31317 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
I wasn't asking about whether we should.  I don't like all of the foreign aid we hand out.  I'm asking about whether the fact we may give billions in foreign aid to a country over the course of years (regardless of whether you agree with giving it) = a "need."  

There is more than one country that "needs" us.  Israel is one.  Kuwait.  South Korea.  Probably many others.  

wwjd

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »
wwjd

::)  ::)

Usually that is the retort when one has no response.  Play the Jesus card. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2011, 01:37:19 PM »
::)  ::)

Usually that is the retort when one has no response.  Play the Jesus card. 
i was joking  ::) ::)

i know beach is a devout christian..

so   ::) ::) back at you.. fucktard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2011, 01:41:59 PM »
i was joking  ::) ::)

i know beach is a devout christian..

so   ::) ::) back at you.. fucktard

And you are a devout dope.   Back at you - dicktard 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2011, 01:50:40 PM »

And you are a devout dope.   Back at you - dicktard 
why am i a dope.. because i dont make up shit and then lie about making it up and then put it off on someone else.. i know why you hate me.. because i call your bullshit and you have zero retort..hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »
why am i a dope.. because i dont make up shit and then lie about making it up and then put it off on someone else.. i know why you hate me.. because i call your bullshit and you have zero retort..hahaha

I don't hate you - i pity you.

BBBOOOOMMMMMMM

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2011, 01:53:59 PM »
I don't hate you - i pity you.

BBBOOOOMMMMMMM

there ya go.. avoid..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
there ya go.. avoid..

Hey Mal - thoughts on Barry's export Czar shipping jobs to India?   

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »
Hey Mal - thoughts on Barry's export Czar shipping jobs to India?   

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
More Deflection

i dont like jobs going anywhere..

The Malcolm Plan..

Tax The hell out of Companies that outsource...like the hell out of

Trade Tariffs... yeah.. 30% on imports..

Thats my take on global economy..

You will bring jobs to America.. or you will get taxed beyoch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
More Deflection

i dont like jobs going anywhere..

The Malcolm Plan..

Tax The hell out of Companies that outsource...like the hell out of

Trade Tariffs... yeah.. 30% on imports..

Thats my take on global economy..

You will bring jobs to America.. or you will get taxed beyoch

Thats Trumps' plan.   I dont remember you supporting him. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »
Thats Trumps' plan.   I dont remember you supporting him. 

Well maybe i would... if his other stance wasnt "obama wasnt born here"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2011, 04:02:56 AM »
Military Pegs Hourly Air Force One Cost at $181G per Hour, as Obama Sets Travel Record
FoxNews.com ^ | Published November 24, 2010 | Staff
Posted on November 27, 2011 11:57:01 PM EST by garjog

he average American could buy a house for the amount of money it takes to run Air Force One every hour.

The U.S. military has provided an updated estimate on that cost, first published by a taxpayer watchdog group and confirmed by FoxNews.com, and the number is staggering -- $181,757 per hour. That's the price tag for shuttling around President Obama, who, as it turns out, has spent more days abroad in his first two years than any other president.

Estimates over the years based on government reports and independent number-crunching have always reflected a steep cost for presidential travel, but the figure provided by the 89th Airlift Wing appears to be far higher than any previously reported. It was first published in a report this week on presidential travel by the National Taxpayers Union Foundation.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2011, 05:26:58 AM »
C'mon dude.  I don't think you even believe some of the stuff you say.  You're seriously telling me the fact we have likely given them billions in foreign aid doesn't constitute a "need" on their part? 

Do you share Peter Schiffs wiev on economics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2012, 06:44:12 AM »
Bump. 

More money obama pissed away from taxpayers.   

Freaking grifting ghetto gonif! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2012, 06:44:40 AM »
Bump. 

More money obama pissed away from taxpayers.   

Freaking grifting ghetto gonif! 

post the sources

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2012, 06:47:16 AM »
fuck it... ill post mine

India on $200 Million a Day? Not!
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR
Critics of President Obama’s are abuzz with the charge that the American government will spend $200 million a day, or a total of $2 billion, to send the president on the 10-day mission to four countries that began today.

Except there is no evidence that it’s true.

Government officials said Friday that the rumored costs — which began from unnamed sources on a TV station Web site in India, the first stop on the president’s trip — are false.

In a posting on the White House blog, Dan Pfeiffer, the communications director, called it “a long trip from reality” and said the rumor so far overstates the amount actually to be spent that “it’s not even close to being true.”

That has not stopped some of Mr. Obama’s critics from repeating the rumor as fact. Rush Limbaugh, the conservative radio host, announced simply: “Two hundred million dollars a day this nation will spend on Obama’s trip to India.”

Fox News host Glenn Beck calculated the total 10-day cost as just “$2 billion,” adding, “We have 34 warships — have you seen this?”
In response, Geoff Morrell, the Pentagon spokesman, dismissed as “absolutely absurd this notion that somehow we were deploying 10 percent of the Navy — some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier — in support of the president’s trip to Asia.”

“That’s just comical,” he said. “Nothing close to that is being done.”

In fact, the $200 million-per-day figure would, according to factcheck.org, be higher than the daily cost of the entire Afghanistan war, which the Congressional Research Service puts at about $190 million per day.

That’s not to say that presidential trips are not costly. A General Accounting Office report calculated that President Clinton’s similar 12-day trip to Africa in 1998 cost $42.8 million, or about $3.6 million a day.

What does that include? The expense of operating Air Force One and the other aircraft, hotels and other travel expenses, telecommunications and the vehicles used in other countries. It does not, the G.A.O. report says, include Secret Service costs, which are classified.

But according to factcheck.org, the claims about costs from Mr. Obama’s critics are “highly doubtful” with no evidence to support them.

“The total cost including Secret Service protection would of course be somewhat higher, but even doubling or tripling those figures and adding in an adjustment for inflation would not produce anything close to the figure given by the Indian news article for Obama’s trip,” the group said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »
post the sources

Its in this thread jackass. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »
Yet obama did not release the cost!  go figure. 

fuck it... ill post mine

India on $200 Million a Day? Not!
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR
Critics of President Obama’s are abuzz with the charge that the American government will spend $200 million a day, or a total of $2 billion, to send the president on the 10-day mission to four countries that began today.

Except there is no evidence that it’s true.

Government officials said Friday that the rumored costs — which began from unnamed sources on a TV station Web site in India, the first stop on the president’s trip — are false.

In a posting on the White House blog, Dan Pfeiffer, the communications director, called it “a long trip from reality” and said the rumor so far overstates the amount actually to be spent that “it’s not even close to being true.”

That has not stopped some of Mr. Obama’s critics from repeating the rumor as fact. Rush Limbaugh, the conservative radio host, announced simply: “Two hundred million dollars a day this nation will spend on Obama’s trip to India.”

Fox News host Glenn Beck calculated the total 10-day cost as just “$2 billion,” adding, “We have 34 warships — have you seen this?”
In response, Geoff Morrell, the Pentagon spokesman, dismissed as “absolutely absurd this notion that somehow we were deploying 10 percent of the Navy — some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier — in support of the president’s trip to Asia.”

“That’s just comical,” he said. “Nothing close to that is being done.”

In fact, the $200 million-per-day figure would, according to factcheck.org, be higher than the daily cost of the entire Afghanistan war, which the Congressional Research Service puts at about $190 million per day.

That’s not to say that presidential trips are not costly. A General Accounting Office report calculated that President Clinton’s similar 12-day trip to Africa in 1998 cost $42.8 million, or about $3.6 million a day.

What does that include? The expense of operating Air Force One and the other aircraft, hotels and other travel expenses, telecommunications and the vehicles used in other countries. It does not, the G.A.O. report says, include Secret Service costs, which are classified.

But according to factcheck.org, the claims about costs from Mr. Obama’s critics are “highly doubtful” with no evidence to support them.

“The total cost including Secret Service protection would of course be somewhat higher, but even doubling or tripling those figures and adding in an adjustment for inflation would not produce anything close to the figure given by the Indian news article for Obama’s trip,” the group said.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2012, 06:49:51 AM »
Hahahaa

What did Michelle say it cost?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2012, 06:51:07 AM »
FINISH HIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/india.asp

And that was what reported at the time jackass.   And obama still has not released the costs correct?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2012, 06:51:44 AM »
Flawless Victory!!!!!!!

Fuzzy Math Dogs Obama’s Asia Trip.Article Video Comments (85) Washington Wire HOME PAGE ».smaller Larger .smaller Larger facebooktwitterTweetgoog le pluslinked ininShare.1EmailPrint
By Jonathan Weisman
As if Tuesday’s shellacking wasn’t enough, President Barack Obama is getting pilloried by the right on the cost of his 10-day trip to Asia, with outlandish hyperventilation going directly from suspect Indian media reports to conservative U.S. media outlets and commentators without a pause for fact-checking.

Photo by Yuri Gripas-pool/Getty ImagesFirst, the Press Trust of India reported that Mr. Obama’s entourage would be spending $200 million a day for two days in India, a claim that was quickly repeated last night by Rep. Michele Bachmann (R., Minn.) on CNN. White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said, “The numbers reported in this article have no basis in reality,” and are “wildly inflated,” but “due to security concerns,” he would not offer an alternative price tag.

Snopes.com, a website devoted to myth busting, noted that even if the Indian press has correctly reported the size of the president’s entourage – 3,000 – the cost would work out to $66,000 per person per day, “a figure that stretches credulity to the breaking point.” Factcheck.org noted that the entire war in Afghanistan costs $190 million a day.

But the report is demonstrably incorrect. It says the White House had blocked off the entire Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai – it hasn’t – and that the press traveling with Mr. Obama will be staying there. We won’t. Besides, the press pays its own way at considerable cost to the media outlets, not the U.S. taxpayer.

Now a new rumor has emerged courtesy of India’s NDTV. Mr. Obama, the outlet says, “will be protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier, which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast.” The White House called that ridiculous. But on the conservative Drudge Report website, it’s on the home page – in huge type.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2012, 06:57:41 AM »
So what was the cost? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2012, 07:05:07 AM »
So what was the cost? 
Not the $200 mil you predicted... And the periodical that you trust... Wall Street Journal.... yeah.. you said you trust them....yeah they said the "report" was "demonstrably incorrect"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
Not the $200 mil you predicted... And the periodical that you trust... Wall Street Journal.... yeah.. you said you trust them....yeah they said the "report" was "demonstrably incorrect"

I agree its not $200 million now, but what was the actual cost?  $50 million a day?