Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129789 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #175 on: December 26, 2009, 06:54:02 AM »
Competing i'm 195 onstage, I'm 5'10. Hardly muscular!! Remember being onstage is an illusion. My joints are small so I give off the appreance of looking alot bigger than I actually am. Besides eating and very strict dieting and the changes that I make to my training every year is the key. Learning your own body!!!
still big tho,illusion or not.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »
I beg to differ!!! At my height I should be a heavyweight!!! I'm competing against guys that are 5'5 to 5'8 at the same weight!!! Its hard to compete against them. This is my first offseason that I'm actually on a eating program!!! Actually my girl has me eating like mad!! For the first time its not fast food!!! All good clean food!! So we will see how my body responds!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2009, 08:40:18 AM »
Competing i'm 195 onstage, I'm 5'10. Hardly muscular!! Remember being onstage is an illusion. My joints are small so I give off the appreance of looking alot bigger than I actually am. Besides eating and very strict dieting and the changes that I make to my training every year is the key. Learning your own body!!!

I didn't even think you were a light-heavyweight. You resemble a lanky heavyweight to me. I figured you were about 6'3", 225 lb. or so

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »
lol, the weight Iam hoping for oneday, but the height wont happen!!! on stage people think i'm about 220 but when they see me offstage they always say u look alot smaller offstage!!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
i never actually realised you were so light lol
You should see my cousin, the guy outweighs you by 20lbs and can bench press 350lbs with a suit

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »
i never actually realised you were so light lol
You should see my cousin, the guy outweighs you by 20lbs and can bench press 350lbs with a suit

I'm not heavy at all!!! even my measurements, i confuse alot of people. Some people think my arms are at least 20 or bigger and when i tell them no bigger than 18 there baffled. I win alot of bets!!! Benching wise, i havent benched since 1995 when i played ball. Now i stick to dumbbells!!!

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
Lipoma? hahah Only roughly 1% of the population as a whole will develop a lipoma, and they are FAR more common on people in their 40's,50's, 60's... but imagine that, SO many bodybuilders have them, on their abs!!! INCLUDING YOU!  ;D :o

Try again bro...

-A DUB

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »

I'm not heavy at all!!! even my measurements, i confuse alot of people. Some people think my arms are at least 20 or bigger and when i tell them no bigger than 18 there baffled. I win alot of bets!!! Benching wise, i havent benched since 1995 when i played ball. Now i stick to dumbbells!!!

I agree dude ur not heavy
no disrespect bro but ur actually pretty small and weak compared to my cousin, dude is a beast and all natural. Its just genes cuz he dont weightlift or nothing.

Dont take it the wrong way tho, u are strong for your size

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

You can't tell they are saying all this to punk you?   I know your natural...so do others who actually follow the sport.   
((-::

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »
Lipoma? hahah Only roughly 1% of the population as a whole will develop a lipoma, and they are FAR more common on people in their 40's,50's, 60's... but imagine that, SO many bodybuilders have them, on their abs!!! INCLUDING YOU!  ;D :o

Try again bro...

-A DUB

GDUB youe quite hilarious, do your reseach again if they were gh bumps you dont inject intot eh top of your abs look how high mine go!!! Lets assume i was taking gh for a minute dont you think i would be alot bigger than 195? my weight hasnt changed from when i started competing back in 98. Back then I weighed the same!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
I agree dude ur not heavy
no disrespect bro but ur actually pretty small and weak compared to my cousin, dude is a beast and all natural. Its just genes cuz he dont weightlift or nothing.

Dont take it the wrong way tho, u are strong for your size

Like I said bodybuilding is not about how much you can bench or sqaut. The judges never ask you that. When I played ball, during combine tryout i benched 225 for 23 full reps (not half reps, full reps) ran a 40 in 4.3

Genetics has alot to do with everything. I gotta have them

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »
Kiyoshi, you know a lot about where to inject GH dont ya? lol... you can inject it any place you want sub q...

Do your thang man

-A DUB

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2009, 06:19:49 PM »
Kiyoshi, you know a lot about where to inject GH dont ya? lol... you can inject it any place you want sub q...

Do your thang man

-A DUB

Well being accussed all the time im learning more and more everyday!!! so actually yes i know!!! do your research big man!!!  lol oh yeah in the off season i weigh 280lbs from all the gh use!!!!lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »

Well being accussed all the time im learning more and more everyday!!! so actually yes i know!!! do your research big man!!!  lol oh yeah in the off season i weigh 280lbs from all the gh use!!!!lol
You lose 90lbs to compete ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
 ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
You lose 90lbs to compete ???

Please tell me your kidding and you really believed that?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »

Please tell me your kidding and you really believed that?
whats your offseason weight plan to be as compared to past,are u planning to a lightheavy again.whats ur usual offseason weight,you said in tha past u actually grew into a show.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
You could juice for 10-20 years and still weigh the same. Look at Dexter, he isnt 250 pounds just cause he's been using GH and steroids for 15+ years... Lee Priest competed at the same weight for years...

Shawn Ray also weighed the same for the last 10 years of his bodybuilding career...

But Kiyoshi the great with his "great genetics" could never juice, because he still weighs 200 lbs...  ::)

-A DUB

P.S. you might wanna have those "lipoma's" removed... there is a risk of malignant transformation!  ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2009, 06:59:22 PM »
Kiyoshi your arguments are so flawed... you could juice for 10-20 years and still weigh the same. Look at Dexter, he isnt 250 pounds just cause he's been using GH and steroids for 15+ years...

Shawn Ray also weighed the same for the last 10 years of his bodybuilding career...

-A DUB
FYI DJ competes at 230 now ......he was about 208 in most shows 4 yrs ago.  Shawn says he's been   ;) natural since the 1990 ASC.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2009, 07:12:04 PM »
Which proves nothing?

get off your hero's cock bro!

-A DUB
I have no hero's. I just give facts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2009, 07:26:53 PM »
"A DUB", this isn't the thread or the board for accusations, maybe you should move along to a different thread if you don't have anything productive to add to the discussion. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »
"A DUB", this isn't the thread or the board for accusations, maybe you should move along to a different thread if you don't have anything productive to add to the discussion. :)
Thanks  :'(

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2009, 10:36:07 PM »
Whats life without the haters. They need something to do!!! Turn ur hate into something positive bro!!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »
Whats life without the haters. They need something to do!!! Turn ur hate into something positive bro!!!

my couisin is stronger and bigger than u, he dont even workout or take any of those supplements

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2009, 10:36:56 AM »
my couisin is stronger and bigger than u, he dont even workout or take any of those supplements

lol, That good!!! Make sure he puts his talents to use!!!! What being bigger and stronger if you cant put it to use!!!! Get him playing ball, mma, powerlifting something!!!!