Author Topic: Cultural Enrichment - UK Girl Was 'Still Alive as Boyfriend Decapitated Her'  (Read 5332 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
LOL at using barbaric historical acts to justify modern barbarism. It's a different age.

No shit. What a pathetic stab at mounting a counter attack.  ::)

Allah is a factitious character and Mohammed was just another kid-fucking piece of trash.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I read this article yesterday. I thought it was good. I'd like to get a comment on it from some muslim on here, perhaps haider. Pretty long article though.

http://theunitedwest.org/nicolai-sennels-report-from-the-therapy-room-why-are-muslims-more-violent-and-criminal/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Melkor

• Getbig III
Political correctness, promoting multi-culturalism and bleeding heart lefties are slowly destroying the west. Much of Europe is already gone and the US is starting down a slippery slope.

If things were the other way around and it was Westerners going out to the middle east and Africa and imposing their "culture" do you think it would be tolerated? Hmmm...

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
Do Muslims write OMA instead of OMG?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Someone should really clean this religion up.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Political correctness, promoting multi-culturalism and bleeding heart lefties are slowly destroying the west. Much of Europe is already gone and the US is starting down a slippery slope.

If things were the other way around and it was Westerners going out to the middle east and Africa and imposing their "culture" do you think it would be tolerated? Hmmm...

Well said. As the old saying goes,  the road to hell is paved with good intentions
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Islam is being used as a justification. One could use a carrot - same outcome.
It's the people, heritage and sponsors that count.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

That is a great political cartoon. Sums it up perfectly

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Islam is being used as a justification. One could use a carrot - same outcome.
It's the people, heritage and sponsors that count.

I don't think it could be used as a justification unless there was something within the text.
A