Author Topic: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!  (Read 15521 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2014, 06:27:55 AM »
If they are happy as a person, why not

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2014, 07:05:44 AM »
If they are happy as a person, why not
Makes all the people attacking Halo about his child seem silly now doesnt it?

As long as people are happy what business is it of anyone else.
Doesn't stop people having an opinion now does it?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2014, 09:19:27 AM »
Im not bitter Im just expressing an opinion, I tried snooker, I wasnt any good, I played football( goalkeeper = failed striker  ;D) played rugby, quite successfully, although I didnt like the fact I wasn't in control of my success.
I then got into bodybuilding.
If nothing had happened when I started lifting and I didnt improve, Im not dumb enough to believe the answer lies in a syringe.
Which ever way you look at it, someone taking over 2 gms a week and still struggling to compete Nationally is a fool.
Sure, its their dream, its what defines them.   ::)
Its about being realistic about your capabilities.
Each their own, yes of course, why not have major surgery to have all the muscles added and shoot synthol into them to win a plastic trophy?
Are you justifying that as acceptable?

In case you forgot the comments you made were in response with a post about what a pro does, so over 2 grams nationally? hmmmm how ironic you just chose to use a dose that you set your limits too but yet could only muster up an 8th place spot.

You should reconsider your position and it should say anyone competing nationally and taking less then 2 grams is delusional and a fool, like bringing a knife to a gun fight, if they think they can to anything with that dose at nationals.

BTW 8th nationals really sucks, nothing special

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2014, 09:36:08 AM »
In case you forgot the comments you made were in response with a post about what a pro does, so over 2 grams nationally? hmmmm how ironic you just chose to use a dose that you set your limits too but yet could only muster up an 8th place spot.

You should reconsider your position and it should say anyone competing nationally and taking less then 2 grams is delusional and a fool, like bringing a knife to a gun fight, if they think they can to anything with that dose at nationals.

BTW 8th nationals really sucks, nothing special
For the record, I didnt take 2gms, and I took advice from someone I thought knew better, never again will I go anywhere near a gram, total waste of time.

By the way, there was no need to make this personal, I discussed my dosages with you in a private PM.

Shame you felt you had to throw that information into the threads to try and prove a point.

Posters take note, this is how a mod behaves on an open forum.
Keep your cards close to your chest guys.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 09:38:40 AM »
For the record, I didnt take 2gms, and I took advice from someone I thought knew better, never again will I go anywhere near a gram, total waste of time.

By the way, there was no need to make this personal, I discussed my dosages with you in a private PM.

Shame you felt you had to throw that information into the threads to try and prove a point.

Posters take note, this is how a mod behaves on an open forum.
Keep your cards close to your chest guys.
I never revealed anything you wrote to me in PM, NOT A DAM THING.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »
also you been clowning around this board for some time, not respecting OP's threads and putting pics up of other members for the purpose to make fun.

This behavior has to stop here on the steroid board and that is your warning

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2014, 09:43:12 AM »
I like you both and I didn't detect anything malicious posted by OTH.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 09:47:42 AM »
I like you both and I didn't detect anything malicious posted by OTH.
I assumed based on his previous post that his limit is 2 grams because he stated ''over 2 grams is a fool" .... that is a fair assumption on my behalf based on his post not pms.

He talked about stuff on pm but that was not on my mind at all, in fact just checked the pm and it does not say anything about 2 grams so his accusations are false. I do not discuss PMs unless the person would want me to, which they wouldn't 99% of the time

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2014, 09:48:03 AM »
also you been clowning around this board for some time, not respecting OP's threads and putting pics up of other members for the purpose to make fun.

This behavior has to stop here on the steroid board and that is your warning
Im putting pics up of other members because that said member keeps advocating huge fucking dosages and is encouraging readers here to believe thats an acceptable level of to take for a first time user (4gms in case you missed it while you were away)
Its only right they see what 6gms of gear gets you if you are genetically not cut out for bodybuilding.

I will stop posting in this section now and continue in the G&O.

You carry on posting huge dosages that all your genetically inferior friends are throwing down themselves to your hearts content.
You will have a lot of funerals to attend in the next few years if those dosages are true.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2014, 09:50:16 AM »
I assumed based on his previous post that his limit is 2 grams because he stated ''over 2 grams is a fool" .... that is a fair assumption on my behalf based on his post not pms.

He talked about stuff on pm but that was not on my mind at all, in fact just checked the pm and it does not say anything about 2 grams so his accusations are false. I do not discuss PMs unless the person would want me to, which they wouldn't 99% of the time

You shouldnt make assumptions, they are seldom accurate.
hmmmm how ironic you just chose to use a dose that you set your limits too but yet could only muster up an 8th place spot.
That my friend is an accusation I have used 2gms whichever way you cut it.
8th place in a National level show after 17 years away from the stage isnt great, but it aint bad.
Lets see how you fair when you finally get the trunks on again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2014, 09:58:40 AM »
Im putting pics up of other members because that said member keeps advocating huge fucking dosages and is encouraging readers here to believe thats an acceptable level of to take for a first time user (4gms in case you missed it while you were away)
Its only right they see what 6gms of gear gets you if you are genetically not cut out for bodybuilding.

I will stop posting in this section now and continue in the G&O.

You carry on posting huge dosages that all your genetically inferior friends are throwing down themselves to your hearts content.
You will have a lot of funerals to attend in the next few years if those dosages are true.
funny, I knew pros 10 years ago, lots of them even back then and posted mega dosing back then as well and heard the same thing back then too. Guess what, have not attended one funeral.

As for your logic, it maybe sound but it is breaking rules here and rules that are put up for a reason.

I let esfitness talk about huge dosages because that is the freedom of the board,..... ww, overload and myself all agree that a beginner, new to juice would get tremendous results with 500mg per week.

Point being is for every one person recommending a beginner start with 3grams or more there are 100's of others saying 500 mg is plenty. Nobody is going to base their decision against 100 over 1.

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2014, 10:01:36 AM »
He talked about stuff on pm but that was not on my mind at all, in fact just checked the pm and it does not say anything about 2 grams so his accusations are false.

Not on your mind yet you knew I placed 8th?   ;)

So not totally false.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
funny, I knew pros 10 years ago, lots of them even back then and posted mega dosing back then as well and heard the same thing back then too. Guess what, have not attended one funeral.

As for your logic, it maybe sound but it is breaking rules here and rules that are put up for a reason.

I let esfitness talk about huge dosages because that is the freedom of the board,..... ww, overload and myself all agree that a beginner, new to juice would get tremendous results with 500mg per week.

Point being is for every one person recommending a beginner start with 3grams or more there are 100's of others saying 500 mg is plenty. Nobody is going to base their decision against 100 over 1.

Shame the freedom of the board doesn't apply when I want to have my opinion, which is all I have done in this thread.
Because it doesnt fit in with your mindset you have been arguing against it.

but let loonies tell newbies to take 4gms, thats fine.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2014, 10:04:14 AM »
I never revealed anything you wrote to me in PM, NOT A DAM THING.

8th place?

Feel free to apologise via PM or on the board.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2014, 10:04:28 AM »
You shouldnt make assumptions, they are seldom accurate.That my friend is an accusation I have used 2gms whichever way you cut it.
8th place in a National level show after 17 years away from the stage isnt great, but it aint bad.
Lets see how you fair when you finally get the trunks on again.
I do not care what you took, whether it was 2 grams or 4 shots, whatever, you missed the point entirely. At national you are going against guys who are taking 4 + grams and you are bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Did you look good? yes you looked amazing, very crisp and dry but if you want to place higher, small dose at this particular level will not cut it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2014, 10:09:18 AM »
I do not care what you took, whether it was 2 grams or 4 shots, whatever, you missed the point entirely. At national you are going against guys who are taking 4 + grams and you are bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Did you look good? yes you looked amazing, very crisp and dry but if you want to place higher, small dose at this particular level will not cut it.

Thats just it, I dont care that they are taking huge dosages to win shows, do I want to look like the guy who won, not in a million fucking years.
I get onstage to compete with myself, I dont care where the judges place me, it was about showing people what I had done and proving to myself I could still get onstage and look OK at 48 years of age.
If I took 6gms of gear could I win the British title, no, of course not, my body just wont gain that amount of tissue, its not within my genetic limits.
Its the same reason you will always be a light heavy no matter what you take, we are stuck with what our parents gave us.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2014, 10:36:44 AM »
8th place?

Feel free to apologise via PM or on the board.
you feel free to apologize for accusations you can not back up. 8th place? are you fucken kidding me, you think I got that info from a pm?

.......... back in Feb someone told me ukjeff is back and that he is simple Simon, then I was looking through some threads and there happened to be a fued going on between you and Sev and you told him you placed 8th in Mr. Britain so don't talk shit bro, this is public info you revealed on open forum. NOT ME GETTING IT FROM PM, wow, paranoid there buddy?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2014, 10:38:40 AM »
Shame the freedom of the board doesn't apply when I want to have my opinion, which is all I have done in this thread.
Because it doesnt fit in with your mindset you have been arguing against it.

but let loonies tell newbies to take 4gms, thats fine.
wrong again, me disagreeing with your opinion is just my opinion, no harm in that, we can debate for 50 pages, what's the problem?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2014, 10:41:05 AM »
Not on your mind yet you knew I placed 8th?   ;)

So not totally false.
yes totally false, I read you got 8th on open forum during a fued with sev where you stated you placed 8th in Mr. Britain. whether you repeated it on PM is irrelevant.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »
you feel free to apologize for accusations you can not back up. 8th place? are you fucken kidding me, you think I got that info from a pm?

.......... back in Feb someone told me ukjeff is back and that he is simple Simon, then I was looking through some threads and there happened to be a fued going on between you and Sev and you told him you placed 8th in Mr. Britain so don't talk shit bro, this is public info you revealed on open forum. NOT ME GETTING IT FROM PM, wow, paranoid there buddy?
are you saying I didnt send you a PM with me telling you how I placed and what I took?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2014, 10:44:51 AM »
You two need to stop quarreling. You're both exceptional posters on this board, you're on the same side fellas. Dont take this that seriously. We need both of you here to make this board great.

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »
wrong again, me disagreeing with your opinion is just my opinion, no harm in that, we can debate for 50 pages, what's the problem?
You have earlier in this thread threatened me with a warning.

Whats to debate, I think anyone having to take 2gms to turn pro is wasting their time, you dont.
Im not going to change my mind and neither are you, so essentially there is no debate.

You jumping in telling me I'm wrong and hiding behind your mod status is pretty lame.

I really tried to get on with you this time around but I feel its never going to happen.
I think we better just avoid each other.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2014, 10:47:19 AM »
are you saying I didnt send you a PM with me telling you how I placed and what I took?
it doesn't matter if you did, I discussed it because I had heard it on open forum by your writing, if you had not wrote that where 43 000 members can read it then I would not have mentioned it but guess what? YOU DID.

Like a guy telling the entire board that he is 200lb and then stating 50 things in a pm to me including that he is 200lb,... then I say he is 200lb and then he accuses me of revealing his pm, wtf are you fucken kidding me  ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2014, 10:48:48 AM »
You have earlier in this thread threatened me with a warning.

Whats to debate, I think anyone having to take 2gms to turn pro is wasting their time, you dont.
Im not going to change my mind and neither are you, so essentially there is no debate.

You jumping in telling me I'm wrong and hiding behind your mod status is pretty lame.

I really tried to get on with you this time around but I feel its never going to happen.
I think we better just avoid each other.
your warning has nothing to do with our debate, it has to do wth you breaking the rules and clowning around

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »
You two need to stop quarreling. You're both exceptional posters on this board, you're on the same side fellas. Dont take this that seriously. We need both of you here to make this board great.
Sorry bro, just responding to the false accusation over a pm.