Author Topic: Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress  (Read 958 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 10:10:11 AM »
I admitted to my mistake and gave the reason why.   At least I fucking voted!  

what do you mean i'm FOS?  Bet me $ on it and i'll scan my 'independent' registration card right now.  back it up hoss.  i'm no registrered dem as you lied about repeatedly.

and 'at least i voted'?   lol... sorry, that doesn't hold water if there is a good guy and 2 shitty guys in the race.  

What is someone voted obama and said to you 'at least i voted'?  lol.  

Ron paul removed himsef from the FL race, and I am a registered ind.   Should I have sent in paperwork, changed, drove to vote for a guy not in the race, then did the paperwork to change it back?  really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 10:17:46 AM »
what do you mean i'm FOS?  Bet me $ on it and i'll scan my 'independent' registration card right now.  back it up hoss.  i'm no registrered dem as you lied about repeatedly.

and 'at least i voted'?   lol... sorry, that doesn't hold water if there is a good guy and 2 shitty guys in the race.  

What is someone voted obama and said to you 'at least i voted'?  lol.  

Ron paul removed himsef from the FL race, and I am a registered ind.   Should I have sent in paperwork, changed, drove to vote for a guy not in the race, then did the paperwork to change it back?  really?

My views on a lot of issues have changed over the last few years.   i thank GWB for that.