Author Topic: China Set to Become Epic Superpower VERY Soon  (Read 15535 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: China Set to Become Epic Superpower REAL Soon
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 01:12:49 PM »
Why don't people vacation in China?

What do you mean? European people go there all the time, americans doesn't because they are afraid that communism will harm them by some absurd and mystical way. I have been there three times, my daughter just came from there with his boyfriend. They were there three months, traveling around the country, spending no more than 500€ per month, including traveling, hotels, eating, souvenirs etc.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »
What do you mean? European people go there all the time, americans doesn't because they are afraid that communism will harm them by some absurd and mystical way. I have been there three times, my daughter just came from there with his boyfriend. They were there three months, traveling around the country, spending no more than 500€ per month, including traveling, hotels, eating, souvenirs etc.   

Yes, stupid Americans going to beautiful Australia or the Mediterranean instead of China...  When will we learn!!!  :o

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2013, 12:05:11 AM »
Yes, stupid Americans going to beautiful Australia or the Mediterranean instead of China...  When will we learn!!!  :o

Well, China is by far the oldest still living civilisation, with the history of few thousand years, so some of us find that lot more interesting than kangaroos and emus. I certainly understand your problems, it is too easy among us europeans , because we have up to eight weeks vacation each year with full salary. In Finland we get six weeks at the summer, two weeks at the winter, we have full salary + 50% vacation pay, and small extra when we come back to work, which is called "return from vacation pay". That way we have each year lot of time to travel, and money to do so  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 12:25:53 AM »
Well, China is by far the oldest still living civilisation, with the history of few thousand years, so some of us find that lot more interesting than kangaroos and emus. I certainly understand your problems, it is too easy among us europeans , because we have up to eight weeks vacation each year with full salary. In Finland we get six weeks at the summer, two weeks at the winter, we have full salary + 50% vacation pay, and small extra when we come back to work, which is called "return from vacation pay". That way we have each year lot of time to travel, and money to do so  ;D

Yes broseph, it must be pretty sweet to escape the third world Muslim hordes that are destroying your country and raping your women for six weeks a year.

8)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2013, 12:42:43 AM »
Yes broseph, it must be pretty sweet to escape the third world Muslim hordes that are destroying your country and raping your women for six weeks a year.

8)

Do you really want to go to statistic? I mean really? There is no one raping nobody in USA? You live in the number one raping nation in the world, and you are nitpicking how our few thousand muslims rape few times per year? What you also need to understand is the fact, that we have to import black bastards to destroy our country, while you guys do it by yourself, without any help. We have something like 40000 muslims, while you have 5.3 million, so in my point of view we are both standing ankle deep in shit, but you are standing on your head  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: China Set to Become Epic Superpower VERY Soon
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2013, 12:47:16 AM »
And all this matters how? We live in a global, multi-national economy. Economic nationalism is a relic of the past. Nationality means next to nothing in business today. Either you're part of the global economy, or you're not. No so-called US company cares about the US economy, or the standard of living in the US. Profit is all that matters. Almost all have a very international flavor in the top ranks. They have more in common with each other than they do with some guy running a small business in Iowa.

You speak from the perspective of capitalism in the USA. Altho that view is commonly shared amongst Business in America and the far right in politics, it is not held in the same regard with the government of China. They care not about your laissez faire utopian fantasies or Rothbardian dogma. They are playing to win which is why they are winning and will continue to win.

What was it Lenin spoke of with capitalists and their own rope? Silly capitalists.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:38 AM »
They let their currency rise, raising the standard of living for their own people, to which they sell the products they produce.  They have a vast market in their own country. 

They do. In theory. But only a small percentage can afford to buy those things they make, even if they change their policy and stop artificially weakening their currency. China's middle class numbers about 100 million people - less than 10% of their population...

Most Chinese continue to live a life that more or less looks like the life their ancestors lived 50 years ago. And these are the people who'll buy iPhones, washing machines, 70" LED LCD televisions and $250 pair of jeans?

Come now...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2013, 01:15:11 AM »
Do you really want to go to statistic? I mean really? There is no one raping nobody in USA? You live in the number one raping nation in the world

Your neighbors in Sweden appear to be number 3 in the world.  The United States ranks 12th behind a few European Countries and Australia.    

we have to import black bastards to destroy our country, while you guys do it by yourself

;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2013, 01:17:47 AM »
Well, China is by far the oldest still living civilisation, with the history of few thousand years, so some of us find that lot more interesting than kangaroos and emus. I certainly understand your problems, it is too easy among us europeans , because we have up to eight weeks vacation each year with full salary. In Finland we get six weeks at the summer, two weeks at the winter, we have full salary + 50% vacation pay, and small extra when we come back to work, which is called "return from vacation pay". That way we have each year lot of time to travel, and money to do so  ;D

Sorry man, but all that snow & no pussy in g-strings/topless & no beaches.
My Christmas is at + 35'C (and more), yours at -35'C so ????

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2013, 01:22:34 AM »
fuck all this bla-bla horseshit, let's get some pics of some more hot asian sluts up in this bitch

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2013, 01:23:23 AM »
Sorry man, but all that snow & no pussy in g-strings/topless & no beaches.
My Christmas is at + 35'C (and more), yours at -35'C so ????

Now I've started shit between the arrogant Australian bastard, and the arrogant Finnish bastard...  :(

Little Man Syndrome, it's not your height though, it's your Country that you're both hung up on.  :o

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2013, 01:33:56 AM »
Now I've started shit between the arrogant Australian bastard, and the arrogant Finnish bastard...  :(

Little Man Syndrome, it's not your height though, it's your country that you're hung up on.  :o

No, Finland produces very fine snipers 1 of them kliped around 400 (?) Russians + Lordi & other
heavy metal bands a very good.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2013, 01:35:35 AM »
and Finns can drink like beasts, almost as good as Scots ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »
No, Finland produces very fine snipers 1 of them kliped around 400 (?) Russians + Lordi & other
heavy metal bands a very good.

Hell yeah  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »
Hell yeah  8)

"Hard Rock Hallelujah" by Lordi

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2013, 02:11:43 AM »
"Hard Rock Hallelujah" by Lordi

Cool video, amazingly beautiful woman:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2013, 04:05:31 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2013, 04:16:19 AM »
and Finns can drink like beasts, almost as good as Scots ;)
???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2013, 04:18:52 AM »
fuck all this bla-bla horseshit, let's get some pics of some more hot asian sluts up in this bitch

How old are you again ?

Here's a PRO TIP.

around 30-33 years old is the cutoff for acting like a horny teenager. If you're very good looking.. you can extend it...but we all know that's not the case here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2013, 04:45:38 AM »
How old are you again ?

Here's a PRO TIP.

around 30-33 years old is the cutoff for acting like a horny teenager. If you're very good looking.. you can extend it...but we all know that's not the case here.

must be the dbol speaking

i'm up nearly 15 pounds in bodyweight and i'm starting to look like a bodybuilder with my wide lats and capped delts 8)

oh, and i'm getting some pins on me as well, barbell squats work ;)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2013, 05:26:19 AM »
Lol the UK, France, Pakistan, north Korea--these are superpowers?  Dream on, "Vince"

You cannot compare Pakistan/North Korea with the UK and France.

NN

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2013, 05:34:08 AM »
And all this matters how? We live in a global, multi-national economy. Economic nationalism is a relic of the past. Nationality means next to nothing in business today. Either you're part of the global economy, or you're not. No so-called US company cares about the US economy, or the standard of living in the US. Profit is all that matters. Almost all have a very international flavor in the top ranks. They have more in common with each other than they do with some guy running a small business in Iowa.

Given the growing gap between the haves and the haves not in the US, most people reading this in the US will see their, and their descendants, quality of life go down, while the international elite (of any nationality), will continue to prosper and further separate themselves from the have nots. If you live in a fly-over state, with a low cost of living, you may not realize what's going on, but if you live on the coasts or in DC, it's obvious. A decent 850 foot, 1 bedroom apartment, in Manhattan costs $1 mil. Only a tiny percentage of NYC residents can afford this. However, the market is roaring. Why? Foreign nationals. Lots of Arab, Chinese, Russian, etc., money.

good post.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2013, 06:37:35 AM »
And all this matters how? We live in a global, multi-national economy. Economic nationalism is a relic of the past. Nationality means next to nothing in business today. Either you're part of the global economy, or you're not.

Whether China has the tools to become a superpower matters because -- as best as I'm able to tell, anyway -- power still matters: states are still jockeying for more influence and seeking to limit the influence of others via a variety of channels, including but not limited to military, economic, and (perceived) cultural superiority, all aimed at securing their perceived interests in perpetuity. Has the 21st century thus far been different than the 20th in this regard, ever-increasing economic ties and all? I'd say not.

To the extent that that's true, the subject of the thread is pertinent. Actually, it's still pertinent even if none of what I've said is true, because it's a rebuttal of the fearmongers who think China is about to become a viable rival to US hegemony.

Given the growing gap between the haves and the haves not in the US, most people reading this in the US will see their, and their descendants, quality of life go down, while the international elite (of any nationality), will continue to prosper and further separate themselves from the have nots. If you live in a fly-over state, with a low cost of living, you may not realize what's going on, but if you live on the coasts or in DC, it's obvious.

This is an interesting issue that also needs to be discussed.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2013, 06:47:04 AM »

As much as it pains me to say it, because I love to travel, it's these type of policies that have several countries in Europe failing.  Say what you want about fat lazy Americans, we work ourselves to death, and that's how we are able to afford what we have. (for the most part)