Author Topic: Obama asks NASA to do more outreach to "dominantly Muslim" countries.  (Read 4797 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We have been giving money to all types of countries for years to advance our foreign policy and politician agendas.

It was pointed out in the "Obama is giving billions to Egypt" failed posts.

I am not in favor of foreign aid. 

But that will never stop under any administration.  This is more of a political move than anything designed at winning "hearts and minds."   ::) 

Funny they never focus on winnng taxpayer hearts and minds. 

How about we outreach to these people to at least stop living like cavemen before launching them in space ok? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Funny they never focus on winnng taxpayer hearts and minds. 

How about we outreach to these people to at least stop living like cavemen before launching them in space ok? 

sure they do:

Dems:  "More program for the unfortunate"  "Raise taxes on the rich"

Repubs:  "Lower taxes to create jobs"  "Less government more freedom"

Libertarians:  "Obama is putting his pants on wrong!" (j/k)

We are outreached up the ASS 24/7

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Well let me think, yes lets get them up to speed on rocket technology, then all they need is a nuke and the know how to produce and ICBM
wow, that's a huge stretch.  At one moment we're talking about science projects and sending some mussie into space and you leap to us giving them everything they need to destroy us...  mmmmmm.... wow....

at some point we're going to need to at least look like we're reaching out to them and treat them like buddies.  This is the same type of progression of events that we started to play out with Germany and Japan after WWII....and there were people against that too. We need to start sending some tokens their way and build on it.  War is more than just shooting.  This is actually the perfect avenue to do that.  Something that can get the masses looking toward something other than dirt, god and dirt. 

Actually is so smart, I doubt Obama came up with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow, that's a huge stretch.  At one moment we're talking about science projects and sending some mussie into space and you leap to us giving them everything they need to destroy us...  mmmmmm.... wow....

at some point we're going to need to at least look like we're reaching out to them and treat them like buddies.  This is the same type of progression of events that we started to play out with Germany and Japan after WWII....and there were people against that too. We need to start sending some tokens their way and build on it.  War is more than just shooting.  This is actually the perfect avenue to do that.  Something that can get the masses looking toward something other than dirt, god and dirt. 

wrong - there s a massive difference between Ger/Jap and muslim nations.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
There was as much difference between Germany and Japan as there was between Japan and America as there was between America and Germany.  Japan being the farthest removed from the above mentioned.  

Humans are humans.  They can be programmed, they can deprogrammed.

You need to decide now...  Do you one day want these people to join the world in some sort of harmony or do you want them all dead/wiped out of existence?

If you want some harmony among nations, men, all that, then this is not a bad way to start it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There was as much difference between Germany and Japan as there was between Japan and America as there was between America and Germany.  Japan being the farthest removed from the above mentioned.  

Humans are humans.  They can be programmed, they can deprogrammed.

You need to decide now...  Do you one day want these people to join the world in some sort of harmony or do you want them all dead/wiped out of existence?

If you want some harmony among nations, men, all that, then this is not a bad way to start it.

That is their CHOICE!  They CHOOSE to live like cavemen and barbarians.  It is not our place to force them to be civilizied.  If they want to act like heathens and barbarous scum, let em.  

Islam is the problem, has always been the problem, and will always be the problem holding these people back.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That is their CHOICE!  They CHOOSE to live like cavemen and barbarians.  It is not our place to force them to be civilizied.  If they want to act like heathens and barbarous scum, let em.  

Islam is the problem, has always been the problem, and will always be the problem holding these people back.  

Totally miss the point much?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, what do you think, I'm some mussie lover or some shit?  

Come on, at some point you have to figure, there are two avenues: bring these guys up to our time or just kill them all.  I'm guessing at this point you're going for "killem all"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Totally miss the point much?

No, I got your point and its devoid of any historical context or reality.   The problem is not outreach, its Islam itself.  You can spend trillions on so called outreach to these animals and it wont make any bit of a difference whatsoever, since etheir religion prevails over all else.  They follow an idelogy of destruction and murder, not advancement, growth, etc.  They will simply shoot RPG's andbullets at a space shuttle before anything else, thats history, reality, and common sense.    

Churchill framed it perfectly and nothing has changed since.  

People change when they are ready to, not when someone else tells them to.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Allah in space. 
you really take this stuff to the extreme dude...  I have a little list of shit that I'm pissed at Obama about and to me my little list is enough to not vote for him again.  You must have a list of 20,000 items by now....  Problem is that I'm clicking on a lot of these items and totally rolling my eyes...  Way reaching on a lot of this shit.  At this point I expect that you will post negative about every single step even before it's made.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you really take this stuff to the extreme dude...  I have a little list of shit that I'm pissed at Obama about and to me my little list is enough to not vote for him again.  You must have a list of 20,000 items by now....  Problem is that I'm clicking on a lot of these items and totally rolling my eyes...  Way reaching on a lot of this shit.  At this point I expect that you will post negative about every single step even before it's made.

;D  ;D  ;D

I have always said - if I get a chance to kick obama while he is down, even if it is for something small, i'm going for it every time.   

Have you looked at my "misery index" thread?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No, I got your point and its devoid of any historical context or reality.   The problem is not outreach, its Islam itself.  You can spend trillions on so called outreach to these animals and it wont make any bit of a difference whatsoever, since etheir religion prevails over all else.  They follow an idelogy of destruction and murder, not advancement, growth, etc.  They will simply shoot RPG's andbullets at a space shuttle before anything else, thats history, reality, and common sense.    

Churchill framed it perfectly and nothing has changed since.  

People change when they are ready to, not when someone else tells them to.  

I placed the context and it's not without merit.  I stand by what I said and I'm sure of what I said.  I know full well the problems of that stupid sack of shit religion Islam.

You're actually playing the pacifist roll in this...  Doesn't sound good, but that's the truth....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I placed the context and it's not without merit.  I stand by what I said and I'm sure of what I said.  I know full well the problems of that stupid sack of shit religion Islam.

You're actually playing the pacifist roll in this...  Doesn't sound good, but that's the truth....

I'm totally in favor of leaving these people be and letting them kill each other off.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Lol  yeah.

Look, things like the technology it takes to send a Rocket into space is 50+ years old, and is likely common knowledge with the scientist and engineers for most of these countries.  What they don't have is the money or the desire to go there.  Just as with nukes, but probably sooner, they will have them.

Hell, they have perfect launch vehicles right now to deploy and shoot nukes at this country very easily and there's not much we can do about it.  the only thing missing is the nukes.  

Really? the countries in the ME have ICBM's?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

It's a huge stretch? It's called "the law of unintended consequences", like everything else the US government does, they don't consider what is going to happen 10 or 20 years down the road.

After WWII there was a mad rush by the US and the Russians to get German tech first. Strange how the US gets its hands on the German rocket scientists and 20 years later we are on the moon.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm totally in favor of leaving these people be and letting them kill each other off.   
I am too, but unfortunately over the last few decades we've shoved ourselves into their business... so now what...?  Hey, I'm with you, let them sit in the sand and self implode but our policies have dictacted otherwise...  Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan.....  So now what?  It's a little to late now... gotta have a plan...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
out for the day...

OzmO

• Getbig V
Really? the countries in the ME have ICBM's?

They don't need ICBM's to launch nukes at America.  They can use scuds in a container ship.  All they need to do launch four of them  100  miles off the coast and detonate in the upper atmosphere.  The resulting EMP would blast the the US back into the stone age.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

Actually, especially with the Japanese, their fanaticism well demonstrated in the kamikaze attacks of ww2 compared well to the Muslims today.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
holy shit....  A little hard ass for such a small comment...

Georgie, you're one of those fellas that absoluteley demands everyone agree with you 100% or they are shit... Is that about the way you play your game?  It must be, because I've spent the last few years talking shit about Obama but it still isn't good enough for your royal ass....

Georgie, why don't you start by tellling us exactly why it is a bad idea.... then I will school you...

Haha. I'm just messing with you. However, my sarcasm about the stupidity of this idea stands.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama asks NASA to do more outreach to "dominantly Muslim" countries.
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2015, 05:21:15 AM »

How dare anyone question Imam El Baracki being a devout Christian

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump