Author Topic: Arnold's Twitter Feed  (Read 1218 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Arnold's Twitter Feed
« on: March 05, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »
Here are a few of Arnold's Tweets from the past two days:

"Now I gotta present this meth mouthed, coattail riding retard with an award?  hasta la vista baby"

"Branch, how does it feel to be holding a statute of me, while I'm finger Banging your wife on stage and grinning like a cheshire cat"

"Have my producer get a hold of Bikini Winner Nicole Nagrani. Does she do DP? If so she'll be appearing in my new movie featuring Sly Stallone......."Rambone and The Sperminator do Columbus"

"I just asked Louie to audition for my new movie tomorow. Little does he know the Hulk just got punked! I've given him directions to an abandoned warehouse. That's how I roll"

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold's Twitter Feed
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »
Update: (Terminator voice) I'll be back...next year.....as long as Lonnie Teper is kept at least 20 feet away from me at all times and I'm given full backdoor access to all the female athletes competeing in my show, not to mention I'll be significantly upping my appearance fee, Oh, and God Bless our Troops"

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
 ;D  lol

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »
Brilliant.  ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
Update:

"Was it just me or did Louie look confused and disoriented during his speech? ;D I had my sound technicians interfere with his hearing aid frequency, sending a mish mash of distortion and feedback squeals bellowing through his eardrums"

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »

"Branch, how does it feel to be holding a statute of me, while I'm finger Banging your wife on stage and grinning like a cheshire cat"

:o

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
Louie just takes himself way to serious