Author Topic: Are blacks the new Jews?  (Read 9987 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Are blacks the new Jews?
« on: June 01, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »
Not trying to start a racist thread, but I'm sure that's what it will turn to, but are blacks of the 21st century the Jews of the 19th/early20th century?  If you've studied European history, there was a very anti semitic sentiment around those times, to the point of making them the scapegoat for the problems of the economy.  Now, I know it is the exact opposite in terms of finances, witht the Jews being said to control all of the money in those poor times, so people automatically assumed they were decieving people to get that money, and now, blacks are being made the scape goat for the financial crisis by being welfare mongers, but do you see what I mean?  The goings on over in Isreal, all the racial tension, I would like a black mans take on this.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Are blacks the new Jews?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »
I love your disclaimer "not trying to start a racist thread"

good thing you added that, people might get the wrong idea

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 08:10:53 AM »
I love your disclaimer "not trying to start a racist thread"

good thing you added that, people might get the wrong idea

Well, I want opinions, a discussion if you will.  It is easier to have a discussion on a board when regarding touchy subjects.  I didn't give an opinion, like "all blacks must hang", or some shit like that, I just wanted to see if black poeple thought that they were being made scape goats, and if so, do they have any fear of something happeneing like what happened to the jews in previous times.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »
No.  People resented Jews in part because of their success and prosperity relative to their own.  I don't think you'll see anybody hating blacks for that.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 08:17:24 AM »
Not trying to start a racist thread, but I'm sure that's what it will turn to, but are blacks of the 21st century the Jews of the 19th/early20th century?  If you've studied European history, there was a very anti semitic sentiment around those times, to the point of making them the scapegoat for the problems of the economy.  Now, I know it is the exact opposite in terms of finances, witht the Jews being said to control all of the money in those poor times, so people automatically assumed they were decieving people to get that money, and now, blacks are being made the scape goat for the financial crisis by being welfare mongers, but do you see what I mean?  The goings on over in Isreal, all the racial tension, I would like a black mans take on this.

yes you are :)...AGAIN

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 08:18:30 AM »
No.  People resented Jews in part because of their success and prosperity relative to their own.  I don't think you'll see anybody hating blacks for that.

:D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 08:18:51 AM »

Precisely. I've never understood the hate against Jews anyway. I live close to one of the largest Jewish communities in London (Golders Green) and they seem fine. Friendly, clean, quiet and pretty much only want to be left alone. Where on the other hand blacks tend to be loud, attention seeking and always in the fucking way. They need to dress and act like clowns to be seen. They need the attention.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
Are Puerto Rican's the new Canadian's?
a

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 08:26:42 AM »

Yes.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 08:31:05 AM »

Are Koreans the new Mexicans?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 09:05:32 AM »

However if you want a serious answer..then YES..blacks have always been made the scapegoat....whites have always found it convenient to use blacks for political purposes and in order to point out things that whites DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEMSELVES.....for instance...the war on drugs?...blame all these black guys for using and selling drugs on the corner...they cause crime, murders, etc, right?...use this analogy to enact legislation to get tougher on drug users and dealers so that they can be imprisoned longer....lock up a lot of blacks  and hispanics due to said war, however, conveniently overlook the fact that by far THE VAST MAJORITY OF DRUG USERS, PUSHERS, POSSESSORS, AND ABUSERS IN THE U.S. ARE WHITE OR AT THE VERY LEAST, NOT BLACK (mexican, chinese,italians, etc) ....the drug trade is mostly fueled by white people...who runs all of the meth labs???...who runs all of the smuggling operations to get drugs into the country? Not blacks...who actually grows all the drugs?..not blacks...

if whites stopped using drugs tomorrow, THE ENTIRE DRUG TRADE WOULD COLLAPSE BECAUSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH PROFIT IN IT...however, this can't be pointed out because it would alienate whites from voting for whomever says this and because whites are not going to enact legislation that is mostly aimed at them!!,,,so better to think of it as a "black" problem to make it more palatable to deal with...

want more?.....one of the reasons why cocaine and heroin was banned in the U.S. is because politicians claimed that black men were getting high off of it and raping white women....the real reason was that WHITE HOUSEWIVES WERE BECOMING ADDICTED TO A DRUG CALLED LUDLIUM (a coke and heroin mixture, not spelled right) DUE TO THE BOREDOM AND MISERY OF THEIR LIVES (NOT HAVING JOBS AND BEING RELEGATED TO HOUSEWORK)...so to get tough on drugs they used the black man as boogeyman to get the legislation passed..since whites themselves would not vote to pass it since they were the biggest users of it and saw nothing wrong with using it...

lets keep going...when rock and roll started to establish itself in the U.S. during the 50's many towns and counties banned it saying that it was a plot by black people and like-minded whites to poison the minds of American teenagers and also a plot to get blacks and whites to co-mingle and therefore have sex, since they believed that if blacks and whites danced together, they would eventually have sex (they may have been right about that however, LOL)...but again, blacks were used as scapegoats for the politicians and others who found rock music objectionable and wanted to "PROTECT" WHITE CHILDREN...EVEN THOUGH WHITES BOUGHT MOST OF THE RECORDS AND LOVED THE MUSIC...which is why many of the early black pioneers in rock and roll lost their careers and were banned from the radio...replaced by "safe white guys" like Neil Sedaka and Pat Boone who were singing black music anyway!

we can continue if you haven't stopped reading yet....how about black people being made the scapegoat for welfare and public assistance in America...EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS OF WHITES FAR AND AWAY SURPASSES BLACKS AS TO WHO RECEIVES WELFARE IN AMERICA...and if you count in all the Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, mexicans, etc who also get welfare, food stamps and medicaid,....THE PERCENTAGE OF BLACKS WHO RECEIVE GOVERNMENT HELP GOES DOWN EVEN MORE...and if you use the term I use which is "GOVERNMENT HELP", WHITE AMERICANS LEECH OFF OF GOVERNMENT FAR MORE THAN ANYONE DUE TO THEIR BEING ON OTHER GOV'T PROGRAMS SUCH AS MEDICAID, MEDICARE, FOOD STAMPS, SUBSIDIES TO RICH FARMERS AND MILLIONAIRES (BILLIONAIRES AS WELL)...but notice that when the government talks about cutting these programs and the deficit, they talk about the black people in the inner cities who are lazy and don't want to work.....because if they talked about who REALLY benefits from these programs the legislation would die....ever seen what happens when the government talks about cutting medicare????..who do you see suddenly protesting in the thousands???...WHITE SENIORS...and then what usually happens???>>>THE LEGISLATION IS QUIETLY DROPPED

I could give countless more but I will end off with the hip hop and rap industries....I am not big fan of hip hop but people love to criticize the industry due to its violence, misogyny, bad values, etc..BUT....THE VAST MAJORITY AGAIN WHO BUY AND LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC ARE WHITE KIDS....THE RAP INDUSTRY WOULD COLLAPSE IF WHITE KIDS DIDN'T BUY RAP MUSIC BECAUSE AGAIN THERE WOULD BE NO PROFIT IN IT....THE LAST STATS I SAW NOTED THAT 65% OF RAP MUSIC IS BOUGHT BY WHITES..however, this is routinely ignored when rap is criticized and blamed for a myriad of social problems...white kids want to listen to rap....so do Hispanic kids, Asian kids, etc.....but its always cited as a black problem a problem created by blacks....WHITE PRODUCERS, BUSINESS AND TV EXECUTIVES AND MOVIE PRODUCERS ALL BENEFIT FROM PUSHING RAP MUSIC AND ITS STARS...but this is conveniently left out of the conversation...

so..there you have it...there is a comprehensive answer to your question...some won't want to hear this but I'm hoping the more intelligent GetBigger, if there is such a thing will be enlightened somewhat..That America has a very long and proud history of using blacks as scapegoats in on many issues

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 09:09:22 AM »
blacks are overrated 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
Are gays the new homos?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
However if you want a serious answer..then YES..blacks have always been made the scapegoat....whites have always found it convenient to use blacks for political purposes and in order to point out things that whites DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEMSELVES.....for instance...the war on drugs?...blame all these black guys for using and selling drugs on the corner...they cause crime, murders, etc, right?...use this analogy to enact legislation to get tougher on drug users and dealers so that they can be imprisoned longer....lock up a lot of blacks  and hispanics due to said war, however, conveniently overlook the fact that by far THE VAST MAJORITY OF DRUG USERS, PUSHERS, POSSESSORS, AND ABUSERS IN THE U.S. ARE WHITE OR AT THE VERY LEAST, NOT BLACK (mexican, chinese,italians, etc) ....the drug trade is mostly fueled by white people...who runs all of the meth labs???...who runs all of the smuggling operations to get drugs into the country? Not blacks...who actually grows all the drugs?..not blacks...

if whites stopped using drugs tomorrow, THE ENTIRE DRUG TRADE WOULD COLLAPSE BECAUSE THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH PROFIT IN IT...however, this can't be pointed out because it would alienate whites from voting for whomever says this and because whites are not going to enact legislation that is mostly aimed at them!!,,,so better to think of it as a "black" problem to make it more palatable to deal with...

want more?.....one of the reasons why cocaine and heroin was banned in the U.S. is because politicians claimed that black men were getting high off of it and raping white women....the real reason was that WHITE HOUSEWIVES WERE BECOMING ADDICTED TO A DRUG CALLED LUDLIUM (a coke and heroin mixture, not spelled right) DUE TO THE BOREDOM AND MISERY OF THEIR LIVES (NOT HAVING JOBS AND BEING RELEGATED TO HOUSEWORK)...so to get tough on drugs they used the black man as boogeyman to get the legislation passed..since whites themselves would not vote to pass it since they were the biggest users of it and saw nothing wrong with using it...

lets keep going...when rock and roll started to establish itself in the U.S. during the 50's many towns and counties banned it saying that it was a plot by black people and like-minded whites to poison the minds of American teenagers and also a plot to get blacks and whites to co-mingle and therefore have sex, since they believed that if blacks and whites danced together, they would eventually have sex (they may have been right about that however, LOL)...but again, blacks were used as scapegoats for the politicians and others who found rock music objectionable and wanted to "PROTECT" WHITE CHILDREN...EVEN THOUGH WHITES BOUGHT MOST OF THE RECORDS AND LOVED THE MUSIC...which is why many of the early black pioneers in rock and roll lost their careers and were banned from the radio...replaced by "safe white guys" like Neil Sedaka and Pat Boone who were singing black music anyway!

we can continue if you haven't stopped reading yet....how about black people being made the scapegoat for welfare and public assistance in America...EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS OF WHITES FAR AND AWAY SURPASSES BLACKS AS TO WHO RECEIVES WELFARE IN AMERICA...and if you count in all the Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, mexicans, etc who also get welfare, food stamps and medicaid,....THE PERCENTAGE OF BLACKS WHO RECEIVE GOVERNMENT HELP GOES DOWN EVEN MORE...and if you use the term I use which is "GOVERNMENT HELP", WHITE AMERICANS LEECH OFF OF GOVERNMENT FAR MORE THAN ANYONE DUE TO THEIR BEING ON OTHER GOV'T PROGRAMS SUCH AS MEDICAID, MEDICARE, FOOD STAMPS, SUBSIDIES TO RICH FARMERS AND MILLIONAIRES (BILLIONAIRES AS WELL)...but notice that when the government talks about cutting these programs and the deficit, they talk about the black people in the inner cities who are lazy and don't want to work.....because if they talked about who REALLY benefits from these programs the legislation would die....ever seen what happens when the government talks about cutting medicare????..who do you see suddenly protesting in the thousands???...WHITE SENIORS...and then what usually happens???>>>THE LEGISLATION IS QUIETLY DROPPED

I could give countless more but I will end off with the hip hop and rap industries....I am not big fan of hip hop but people love to criticize the industry due to its violence, misogyny, bad values, etc..BUT....THE VAST MAJORITY AGAIN WHO BUY AND LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC ARE WHITE KIDS....THE RAP INDUSTRY WOULD COLLAPSE IF WHITE KIDS DIDN'T BUY RAP MUSIC BECAUSE AGAIN THERE WOULD BE NO PROFIT IN IT....THE LAST STATS I SAW NOTED THAT 65% OF RAP MUSIC IS BOUGHT BY WHITES..however, this is routinely ignored when rap is criticized and blamed for a myriad of social problems...white kids want to listen to rap....so do Hispanic kids, Asian kids, etc.....but its always cited as a black problem a problem created by blacks....WHITE PRODUCERS, BUSINESS AND TV EXECUTIVES AND MOVIE PRODUCERS ALL BENEFIT FROM PUSHING RAP MUSIC AND ITS STARS...but this is conveniently left out of the conversation...

so..there you have it...there is a comprehensive answer to your question...some won't want to hear this but I'm hoping the more intelligent GetBigger, if there is such a thing will be enlightened somewhat..That America has a very long and proud history of using blacks as scapegoats in on many issues

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 09:15:32 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 09:16:46 AM »
white men are losing their women to big dick black men.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
Racist post reported. Why you hate white people? WHY?!

I don't understand..where did you see hate???...just the facts

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 09:19:01 AM »
white men are losing their women to big dick black men.

white men are actually losing their women to blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, Indians, and Jews...wonder why this is???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
Are milfs the new teens? ???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 09:19:41 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(

Puerto Ricans are cool... Right Guys......Right........G UYS?
 :-[

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 09:23:13 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Right ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 10:17:25 AM »
Right ::)
Puerto Ricans are way cooler than Canadians any day

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 10:26:49 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well. . . Canada gave us William Shatner and Puerto Rico gave us Jennifer Lopez.  I prefer Shatner.
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Well. . . Canada gave us William Shatner and Puerto Rico gave us Jennifer Lopez.  I prefer Shatner.

um ok

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »
I don't understand..where did you see hate???...just the facts

There may be some facts but a lot is opinion. People to often mistake the two.
A