Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 39999 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Those bums as you call them,have recovered bro,and they didn`t set out in life to become bums,booze will take the best man down over time.

Anyway,I never go to meetings,haven`t gone to one in well over 12-13 years,the gym is my tonic now,but don`t be ashamed to go,it`s anonymous and what`s said there,stay there,just like in Vegas.  :D

It helped me out initially because like you,I thought I could do it by myself,and I did for varying lengths of time,but I always started again eventually.

Like minded people who understand alcoholism that are now recovered can help big time,trust me.

I used to say fuck those losers to,but booze becomes progressive and then I became one of those losers.

Not trying to sound like a Bible banger,just trying to help as I know how it is,or was in my case.
Hi Man of Steel!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Just trying to help Shizz,good luck anyway.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
no pic?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think he removed the pic....not sure as to why.  ???

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
I didn't even see the dam pic. wtf halo

che

• Getbig V
What I hate about Getbig ?

When mortal enemies like Shizzo and Wes ,start loving each other again .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What I hate about Getbig ?

When mortal enemies like Shizzo and Wes ,start loving each other again .
Just trying to be civil bro,no use wrecking a good thread which is usually what happens.  :D

no homo ? ..............you decide!!  ;)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
My excuse is energy. I seriously think I fucked up my test production by taking pro hormones in my late teens/early twenties.

I come home after a 10 hour day, and I have no desire to work out.

Fucking sucks.

Stop drinking?

get some adex and hcg.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looking good Halo!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BTW Che,you are my first love and I`ll always love you.

( no homo full out blantant queer)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Just trying to be civil bro,no use wrecking a good thread which is usually what happens.  :D

no homo ? ..............you decide!!  ;)

Respect.
A

che

• Getbig V
BTW Che,you are my first love and I`ll always love you.

( no homo full out blantant queer)

I love you too man

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I love you too man
Thanks sugar britches!  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
My excuse is energy. I seriously think I fucked up my test production by taking pro hormones in my late teens/early twenties.

I come home after a 10 hour day, and I have no desire to work out.

Fucking sucks.

Instead of coming home go to the gym. If you have no energy at your age, something is seriously wrong with your health....mental, physical or both.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Hi Man of Steel!  :D

People hate you for childish posts like these, grow the fuck up man.

che

• Getbig V
Thanks sugar britches!  ;)

Wes , do you remember a bodybuilder from the 80's that used to be compared to Frank Zane ?  I don't think he was a PRO, I can't remember his name .

che

• Getbig V
I didn't even see the dam pic. wtf halo

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Instead of coming home go to the gym. If you have no energy at your age, something is seriously wrong with your health....mental, physical or both.

Exactly, and like I've wrote before, there ARE deeper underlying reasons...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes 2-3 IU good for sleep, skin etc 7IU + ugly water, weirdness start happening (talking script/pharma)

You know fuck all about AAS and hormones, please keep this shit to yourself

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wes , do you remember a bodybuilder from the 80's that used to be compared to Frank Zane ?  I don't think he was a PRO, I can't remember his name .
Geez,that`s a tough one Che,maybe Doug Brignole,Richard Baldwin,Steve Davis....I`m just guessing here ???

If this cat wasn`t Asian,he would be Zane:

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Here's a PRO TIP.

most trainers train there front delts cnstantly...even when they think they are training side delts. Because they roll their shoulder joint to the best mechanical position. .so they can handle more weight.

Look at your shoulder..where is the lateral head ? Draw a mental arc in your mind of the line the weight should follow to hit those fibers the most effective . Its going to be different for everybody depending on you shoulder girdle....and its not straight out to the side.

Another misconception is stop at your eyes....don't go too high.  Wrong...go as high as you can...you're actually isolating the delt more the higher you go.

The one thing I do differently than anyone is I think for myself and have no "sacred cows" when it comes to training.  

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

I ain't gotta do shit. Learn your body and experiment

Good advice, but be careful when taking the arms higher than parallel....that REALLY puts the shoulder joint in a precarious position.  Better to limit yourself to a little bit above parallel, and live to lift another day.

My suggestion? Partials.... when you cant complete a full rep with good form anymore, don't loosen up the form.  Instead, keep form strict and just keep your arms moving, even if it's 25-50% of the ROM.  It will BURN, but just push through as much as you can

che

• Getbig V
Geez,that`s a tough one Che,maybe Doug Brignole,Richard Baldwin,Steve Davis....I`m just guessing here ???

If this cat wasn`t Asian,he would be Zane:

Nah , he was younger than these guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Che,I`ll be wracking my brain all night now,because I most likely know who you mean,but I`m drawing a blank.

I`ll probably wake up at 3 AM and post the dudes name!  :D

really?

• Getbig II
Yes it can be a mindfuck until you`ve trained for eons, then realize that bulking is just a term used by fat fuckers, who simply use the term as an excuse to eat shitty,in an effort to "BULK" up,which translated  literally means  turns out to gaining excess fat and hiding any muscle they had to begin with.

Excess calories turn into fat or are excreted by the body,enhanced or not,this is a fact.

It`s always best to build small amounts of lean tissue over time,then you`ll always look great.

You may not notice size gains as much,but others will as evidenced by the pic you posted here bro.

You`re definately bigger and leaner than Hell,but,you did not get fat in the process!

Progress is not measured on the scale,unless you are lean and any added bodyweight is lean tissue.

Sorry about the rant!  :D

Wise words from a vet who has been in the trenches. Young guys reread this.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Steve Davis had lines like Zane.