Author Topic: hahaha DogShit  (Read 24321 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: hahaha DogShit
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 10:09:09 AM »
I think the hate GB has is just jealousy.  Dante has been on these boards longer then almost everyone and has written hundreds, maybe even thousounds of very educated posts on numerous boards.  Besides this one, he is extremely well respected at almost every other board.  He built a multimillion dollar company from the ground up that supplies high quality supplements.  Why hate on the guy?  Do you guys really know he's lying about lower doses?  Why would he need to lie? 

Some of you guys put him down for defending himself.  I can guarantee you one thing, if you guys used your real name on here and everyone knew who you were, you too would defend yourself.  Dante is an honest guy trying to make an honest living.  How many of you wish you could make a great living in this industry?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 10:17:09 AM »
He built a multimillion dollar company from the ground up that supplies high quality supplements.  Do you guys really know he's lying about lower doses?  Why would he need to lie? 

read this over in your mind 5 times. maybe 50 times, hell maybe 500 times forwards and backwards to understand why your argument is invalid from this very statement.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »
read this over in your mind 5 times. maybe 50 times, hell maybe 500 times forwards and backwards to understand why your argument is invalid from this very statement.

Well, I know a few really large guys, and the more aas they use, the more supplements they use to make sure the aas work.

dustin

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »
I would'nt say he's currupt, he's a businessman who gets paid from his advertisers on his site.

BTW, ever notice Dante always says he doesn't have time for the boards, but ALWAYS responds to posts about him. Plus he advertises on both PM and MD so you can't say anything negative about him, his training methods or his company. That way he can complain to the admin and get anything negative removed. And be allowed to say whatever he wants, no matter what it is or who its about. But god forbid you state your opinion about him or anyone he knows......

If you believe that you're a gullible fucking idiot.

They protect the interests of known scammers and snake oil salesmen. Just because their hands are directly tied to the dirty stuff, it doesn't absolve them from any wrong doing. They are inherently scammers and crooks themselves. Fuck all those guys, They rip people off in real life, and that ain't no drama. There's the internet and then real life. When you start fucking around in real life it really is serious business.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 10:53:58 AM »
gh15s comments on danta and sons cant be good for bizness

trust me its nto,, this is noting,, wha i say is followed and followed by many many fellas,, i do not shwo everything that come to gh15 and from who!,, i dotn liek coruption ,, i dont liek hook ups and conection where one bodybuild get whatever becaue he hook up and another cant eventhough the one who cant work harder!,, i dont liek double face and the double face s danta,, fella have gh15 deep deep in his head ,, why? because gh15 is saying the truth,, he bring up a poor dog i try help GROUP HELP FORM GETBIG and they helped the family got some money ,,this is not about my fortune and nto about scambaf danta fortune,,

look how he talk abotu bboy ,, this is A SHAME! , ,he actualy show you what filt is by the posting he make ,, tell bboy he wont be able to get contract what kind of balonie is this when dasty is drug addict of the hardest core lol ,, what is he fuckin going sanile,,seem so

then he bashing my pupil buslamo that in his little pinky has more knowledge than danta and actualy look like bodybuild and live in country where eveyrthign is available and not controled and know what it takes for he has very good friends in the top of the mid east bodybuild and mid east bodybuild is advanced !  he bashing buslamo for stating the truth! call him snake whiel the snake is danta and sons!

you have hear group of filts ,, as i said convicted fellons in many cases,, that have yet to understnd that their balonie cant go anymore,, fellas know what rela bodybuild is all about ,, the time when danta can seel them balonie is long over,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 10:56:38 AM »
I think Gh15 did a good job cyber-begging. he should of been a man and paid the dog bill off since he runs the world! I honestly think it was a scam to begin with. and he had his people buy into it. if it was not a scam still not any of our problem.it is not our dog. times are hard for alot of people then Gh15 wants them to contribute 100$ a piece to help some dog none of us know. you would have to be crazy. if it was that important to Gh15  he should of just paid it instaed of reaching out to his cult and cyber begging. that was a loser move. Gh15 didnt even throw down a penny! He needs his money for buffets and ice cream! and gear he shouldnt even still be using. i honestly do not think he does still use. maybe just HGH

know what you tlk abotu before opening mouth ,, th estory wa very real and they got money

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 10:58:29 AM »
usually he seems to take everything with a grain of salt, that post above sounds like the ramblings of a paranoid delusional, when you ramble like that about multiple people its usually YOU that is the problem.

Y E S !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »
I think the hate GB has is just jealousy.  Dante has been on these boards longer then almost everyone and has written hundreds, maybe even thousounds of very educated posts on numerous boards.  Besides this one, he is extremely well respected at almost every other board.  He built a multimillion dollar company from the ground up that supplies high quality supplements.  Why hate on the guy?  Do you guys really know he's lying about lower doses?  Why would he need to lie? 

Some of you guys put him down for defending himself.  I can guarantee you one thing, if you guys used your real name on here and everyone knew who you were, you too would defend yourself.  Dante is an honest guy trying to make an honest living.  How many of you wish you could make a great living in this industry?

he is NOT honest,, he refuses to tell those fellas the up and coming bodybuild that bodybuild is ALL DRUGS,, he says it himself ,, he says to bboy that his chances in geting contract are none,, this is coruption ,, and bboy is one of the best top amaturs on any boardings on internet from what elfs tell me,,much beter than dasty yet dasty get weider contract which show again ....conection and hook ups,,

todsay its not goos how you rphysiqe is it is about conection and drug intake ,, and when someone open their mouth about it  ,, the mob come out ,, the filt convicts mob that every ord  drug their ass and hide as deep as they can so no one sounds ,, danta survive dBECAUSE I WANTD IT TO HAPPEN

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 11:05:54 AM »

FINALLY THIS BITCH JOINS.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING homo IN ALL OF THE INTERNET AND STEROID BOARDINGS. YOU JUST JUMPED INTO THE THUNDERDOME AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO. THIS homo ASS BITCH BLASTS BBOY ON HIS OWN THREAD, SUCKS EVERY PMŽS MODS COCK, TAKES A BUKKAKE FROM DANTA AND BIG A JUST TO GET SOME MEASLEY RECOGNITION.

UR BODY SUCKS TOO....LOL GO AHEAD POST THAT FUCKING STUPID ASS PICTURE OF YOU IN A THONG, WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU LIKE WTF?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
he is NOT honest,, he refuses to tell those fellas the up and coming bodybuild that bodybuild is ALL DRUGS,, he says it himself ,, he says to bboy that his chances in geting contract are none,, this is coruption ,, and bboy is one of the best top amaturs on any boardings on internet from what elfs tell me,,much beter than dasty yet dasty get weider contract which show again ....conection and hook ups,,

todsay its not goos how you rphysiqe is it is about conection and drug intake ,, and when someone open their mouth about it  ,, the mob come out ,, the filt convicts mob that every ord  drug their ass and hide as deep as they can so no one sounds ,, danta survive dBECAUSE I WANTD IT TO HAPPEN

gh15 approved

GH15, U KNOW ME. IM GONNA TELL U THIS...THIS QUEEFER BITCH IS HERE FOR 1 REASON ...TO SHOW PM MEMBERS THAT LURK THESE FORUMS CONSTANTLY LIKE FATSOCHEF, GAYJIN, AND HIS OTHER HOMOS THAT FOLLOW THEM ABOUT HOW HE STANDS BEHIND PRO MUSCLE 100%. THATS IT.

HE IS SIMPLY SPOUTING THIS STUFF OUT, SO DANTA, BIG A, ETC. WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM FOR STICKING UP FOR HERE. BUT WEŽLL ALWAYS KNOW ITS CAUSE HES BROWNNOSING CAUSE OF ALL THAT SHIT ON HIS NOSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »
and finaly,, this is something i want you you to send to danta and sons,, im sure they see it here but! you have my aproval to put it anywhre you want,,

this is desecribing to the t ! what gh15 was is and will die as

tel that filt to read this including all the scambags in muscular develop ron herises and the rest of the wana bes,, read this!

gh15 APPROVED

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
GH15, U KNOW ME. IM GONNA TELL U THIS...THIS QUEEFER BITCH IS HERE FOR 1 REASON ...TO SHOW PM MEMBERS THAT LURK THESE FORUMS CONSTANTLY LIKE FATSOCHEF, GAYJIN, AND HIS OTHER HOMOS THAT FOLLOW THEM ABOUT HOW HE STANDS BEHIND PRO MUSCLE 100%. THATS IT.

HE IS SIMPLY SPOUTING THIS STUFF OUT, SO DANTA, BIG A, ETC. WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM FOR STICKING UP FOR HERE. BUT WEŽLL ALWAYS KNOW ITS CAUSE HES BROWNNOSING CAUSE OF ALL THAT SHIT ON HIS NOSE.

big a dont give flying fuck,, for him all entrntinment,, but he dont lie atlest aand tell them the truth,, danta and sons forget about it ,, ron heris forget about it ,, many other filts that LIE and tell notin,, phil is someone who dotn lie if you talk to him in prvivate some fellas have some morals ,, you must remember many are givgin money to sponsor boardings,, but atleasy have some dignity and dont tell bboy he cant get contract which is pure made up balonie by danta and sons,, many will want bboy ,, MANY,, he actualy had to work for his muscles for logn time ,, eh did it the good ole way ,, so danta come and tell him this balonie? what the fuckl is wrogn with this fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »
if you guys used your real name on here

hi pussy fart bert!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403406.200

still 306lbs?

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 11:26:52 AM »
bert, do you mind if i post bigfluff's adam's pic?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 11:32:25 AM »

Let's use reason for this:

He makes money out of supplements..lots of money, like may others. Now  if he or anyone like him admits to high hormone usage then people will question him and say "If supplementation is that important and effective, why do you take soo many drugs?" The only reason this guy admits to "some" usage is the fact that many retired pro's and athletes from other backgrounds of recent years have admitted to "some" usage and his credibility would be ruined if he tried to say he had  done it only with his magic powders and clean diet.
To an unknowing person (majority)  they can accept the idea of being a pro bodybuilder involves "some" hormine usage as it comes with being a pro, but most will  not accept the truth that it is drugs and lots of then that deterimine your good look or high performance!
Imagine walking into the gym for the first  time and saying to the trainer who is giving you your first plan when he asks what are your goal "I want to put on some muscle and loose some fat"... He then responds with ok you need a gym membership of 40$ a month, an increase on your food bill by 100$+ a month oh and to get started 100$ a month in juice which will raise quickly, but if you really want to get somewhere your going to need to spend a good few thousand and spend regular amounts to keep it, oh by the way you may go bald, your balls will shrink, you might end up with all sorts of other problems oh and yeah don't expect to live to 80 either.... Yeah  I am sure that sale pitch will have them flying in by the hundreds!
The fact is it is drugs and for those who choose to go that route people such as GH15 are a blessing, as he is teaching  them how to save years of upset, thousands of $$$'s and their health, yes their health! If they was going to do it anyway they would and it would of took years of abuse and mistakes to learn what he has written down on  here! Im not calling him a saint, he is far from it but atleast he opens your eyes to the truth,   not like your dantes etc who lie for personal gain.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »
sentenza: whose picture is that? they look alright, holding water from the test or deca though

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »
sentenza: whose picture is that? they look alright, holding water from the test or deca though

that's queefer and his down syndrome face, claiming to be 306lbs

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2011, 11:38:45 AM »
does he look 306??? bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... he looks about 230-240 tops

queefer you told me to stay here... well bro im telling you to stay OUT of here... we don't like bitches in the thunderdome!!!
team b-boy

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »

queefer you told me to stay here... well bro im telling you to stay OUT of here... we don't like bitches in the thunderdome!!!

this

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2011, 11:48:30 AM »

Well you have your opinion about me, even though you don't know me.  I'm no ass kisser.  Read my posts here so far.  I'm not trying to start trouble.  Go read my posts at PM and you'll see that I'm a very possitive person who usually has something nice to say.  I've been here at gb for a while, so I'm not going anywhere just because a few of you talk shit to and about me.  It's funny, I havnt posted my pics here, but sentenza feels the need to continue to post them.  And yes Brad, I'm over 300lbs, and i'm no bitch.

Swlabr

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
How tall are you, 6'9"?

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2011, 11:53:18 AM »

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
I was 285lbs in this one Sentenza

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »
you're holding decent amount of water and it's washing your definition out a bit