Author Topic: hahaha DogShit  (Read 24322 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: hahaha DogShit
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »
you're holding decent amount of water and it's washing your definition out a bit
You mean: "you look like shit".

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
Well you have your opinion about me, even though you don't know me.  I'm no ass kisser.  Read my posts here so far.  I'm not trying to start trouble.  Go read my posts at PM and you'll see that I'm a very possitive person who usually has something nice to say.  I've been here at gb for a while, so I'm not going anywhere just because a few of you talk shit to and about me.  It's funny, I havnt posted my pics here, but sentenza feels the need to continue to post them.  And yes Brad, I'm over 300lbs, and i'm no bitch.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEAVE.

DITCH THE THONG AND END IT ALL RIGHT NOW.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
Well you have your opinion about me, even though you don't know me.  I'm no ass kisser.  Read my posts here so far.  I'm not trying to start trouble.  Go read my posts at PM and you'll see that I'm a very possitive person who usually has something nice to say.  I've been here at gb for a while, so I'm not going anywhere just because a few of you talk shit to and about me.  It's funny, I havnt posted my pics here, but sentenza feels the need to continue to post them.  And yes Brad, I'm over 300lbs, and i'm no bitch.
Forget about it geezer

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2011, 02:23:10 PM »
I was 285lbs in this one Sentenza
Competing for Mr. Loading Dock!?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »

Or Mr. Dirigible, maybe.  gH alert!

That said, I'll give props:  Queefer, you're not the best balanced bodybuilder I've seen by a long shot, but it's obvious you're a seriously big dude.  And in spite of the product hyping, I have to give Dante credit.  His training is very effective ... to a point.  Personally, I get a little scared of reinjuring myself in the quest for a 350, then 400, then 450 lb. incline Smith bench as he recommends.  (Disclaimer:  NO, Dante doesn't advocate max singles.  I'm talking about moving big weights for a good number of reps ... then doing that AGAIN with MORE weight or MORE reps on a workout-by-workout basis.)  He has a point inasmuch as the biggest bodybuilders are usually the strongest, so it makes sense to get as strong as you can in the 6-15 rep range (or whatever).  Eat a lot, juice a lot and that will undoubtedly result in gobs of muscle.

At the risk of stating the bloody obvious, and at the same time, we all know there's more way to skin a cat.  A Heavy Duty-type approach with a little extra volume or higher frequency = 30 sets of mostly bullshit light pumping and 2 or 3 that actually make someone's eyes fill with sweat.  And drugs are the ultimate equalizer.

It's sad, I know, but I've experienced the effects of it firsthand.  After a very, very long test cycle I ended early this year, I've been out of the gym for months at a time and not lost appreciable size.  That "mutation" factor simply cannot be ignored.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »
Why does everyone who trains Dante style end up with legs worse than started?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 03:03:52 PM »
Why does everyone who trains Dante style end up with legs worse than started?

When I did his training, I found I overtrained my legs like fucking crazy.  3 times in a two week period?  Hello!  No strength gains whatsoever.

Everything else grew nicely, but I learned quickly to hold back on legs.  One workout, I'd hit quads hard; the next, hamstrings.  After that, I'd just work up to 10 reps with a 15 RM on both.  Calves always got a beating since I was alternating between seated calves (soleus) and leg press toe raises and a decent hack squat we used to have, among other things.

On the other hand, you could always look at Dave Henry as an example of someone who vastly improved his legs with DC training.  Yeah, he jumped on the drug wagon and all that, but he was fully-loaded when he was a middleweight.  His traps and triceps give that away.  Maybe he just took more, but again, I give credit where it is due:  getting really fucking strong will generally pack on the pounds, especially if you're already downing plenty of Anadrol, shooting lots of test, equipoise and/or tren, gH, etc.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »

the fuck? All I have ever seen you do is talk shit to people who aren't "reputable" on pro muscle. Either that or post your pics in the pics forum. Never seen you offer any opinions or advice on gear, hgh, slin, or anything like that. You just talk shit and jizz your pants when everyone clicks that retarded "like" button. Don't even respond, all you will do is tell mom jokes

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »
the fuck? All I have ever seen you do is talk shit to people who aren't "reputable" on pro muscle. Either that or post your pics in the pics forum. Never seen you offer any opinions or advice on gear, hgh, slin, or anything like that. You just talk shit and jizz your pants when everyone clicks that retarded "like" button. Don't even respond, all you will do is tell mom jokes

^^^^ THIS^^^
team b-boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
Big Chef - Time to grow

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
I don’t think there is a more complete teaching tool on the subject of fitness and nutrition out on the market than what GetBig reveal. When you start setting goals for your future the first thing you do is select someone to help you get there that is well qualified in the field you’ve selected, health and fitness are no exception; you need the best in the business if you’re serious about achieving the best results. A GetBig program will enable you to reach every goal. You will feel good and look forward to many more years of added success. Following a program is perfect for anyone wanting the very best of health and fitness, taught by the very best in the business, regardless of your age. There is so much information out there about health and fitness and some of it can be very misleading. Nothing gives results like perseverance, combined with accurate knowledge like one gets from GetBig. I recommend it without hesitation to my friends and family, and continue to do so.

But what I love most is the very informative forum. I was hopelessly overweight and quite down on myself. I wasted so much money on fat loss pills and creams, I think I must have tried every diet in the universe. I did lose weight, a few pounds here and there I was a classic yo–yo dieter but I always gained it back and more. I feel so glad, I finally found a program on here, what it’s done for me is something I can’t put into words. So many forums are full of trolls/hecklers but there is a great atmosphere here, everybody is keen to help each other and there’s a lot of fun to be had also in the gossip, humour threads where people relax and talk a bit of nonsense. You really get to know the regulars and the moderators/regulars have a wide experience in different types of lifting so there is always someone who can help talking from experience. People also respect each other, there are no stupid mean remarks.
#

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »
When I did his training, I found I overtrained my legs like fucking crazy.  3 times in a two week period?  Hello!  No strength gains whatsoever.

Everything else grew nicely, but I learned quickly to hold back on legs.  One workout, I'd hit quads hard; the next, hamstrings.  After that, I'd just work up to 10 reps with a 15 RM on both.  Calves always got a beating since I was alternating between seated calves (soleus) and leg press toe raises and a decent hack squat we used to have, among other things.

On the other hand, you could always look at Dave Henry as an example of someone who vastly improved his legs with DC training.  Yeah, he jumped on the drug wagon and all that, but he was fully-loaded when he was a middleweight.  His traps and triceps give that away.  Maybe he just took more, but again, I give credit where it is due:  getting really fucking strong will generally pack on the pounds, especially if you're already downing plenty of Anadrol, shooting lots of test, equipoise and/or tren, gH, etc.

I heard rumors that Henry abandoned junkcraps leg workouts because he was shrinking. Supposedly Tom Platz told him to do high intensity high number reps.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »
Your right Alpha, I dont go offering up my advice on gh, slin, and anything like that.  But when I'm asked via pm, I'm happy to give out my advice to anyone who asks.  The only reason I got on you is because you were letting your ego get out of hand, especially when you talked about tearing your girls vag, and then laughing about it.  I won't even bring up that mom thread as I won't go there on here.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 06:10:08 PM »
No, actually I did my first contest last year and got 2nd out of 11 .  This year I won the state superheavies in my second competition.  Let's see pics of how awesum your physique is.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »
Your right Alpha, I dont go offering up my advice on gh, slin, and anything like that.  But when I'm asked via pm, I'm happy to give out my advice to anyone who asks.  The only reason I got on you is because you were letting your ego get out of hand, especially when you talked about tearing your girls vag, and then laughing about it.  I won't even bring up that mom thread as I won't go there on here.

hey, i'm actually interested on your thoughts on gh and insulin usage, i'm always interested in reading other people's opinions why not post about it?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
No, actually I did my first contest last year and got 2nd out of 11 .  This year I won the state superheavies in my second competition.  Let's see pics of how awesum your physique is.

Option D?

Swlabr

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2011, 06:30:43 PM »
What happened to your castles in Isreal?

lol

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2011, 06:35:35 PM »
hey, i'm actually interested on your thoughts on gh and insulin usage, i'm always interested in reading other people's opinions why not post about it?
10iu humalog plus 10iu kigs post workout, then 150carbs from Vitargo plus 75g prot from whey isolate

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
have you ran slin pre-workout before? you just prefer it post workout?

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2011, 06:45:40 PM »
So from Dante's post, we can see that

1- Bboy is "stupid" because he doesn't bullshit people like he should to get a supplement contract (supplement they sell to delusional kids and make them throw away their hard earned money working at minimum wage jobs)

2- MD's mafia is mad that Ron Harris looks like a fucking jackass and they want to stop the Ron Harris haters by punishing them instead of telling him so stop bullshit comments like "Jose Raymond is natural", or "Dorian Yates took 250mg of sustanon per week max"

3- He cares way too much about Gh15

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »
have you ran slin pre-workout before? you just prefer it post workout?
If I were to do humalog pre workout, I would do 15iu 30 min prior, then while at the gym sip on a drink(150c from Vitargo and 75g prot from Carnivore) the whole workout, then have another of these drinks when I get home from workout.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2011, 06:50:57 PM »
What happened to your castles in Isreal?

lol

sold them to vicky martinez
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
dante makes a good point, the corrupt get ahead in life faster than the honest, but he forgets the honest stay ahead longer, and queefer you may be 2 eight-five but u get shit on by a 160 lb black midget, fuckign disgrace to ur race

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:53 PM »
dante makes a good point, the corrupt get ahead in life faster than the honest, but he forgets the honest stay ahead longer, and queefer you may be 2 eight-five but u get shit on by a 160 lb black midget, fuckign disgrace to ur race
bboy is only 160lbs?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
If I were to do humalog pre workout, I would do 15iu 30 min prior, then while at the gym sip on a drink(150c from Vitargo and 75g prot from Carnivore) the whole workout, then have another of these drinks when I get home from workout.

yah, just wondering if you've ran it before pre-workout and if you didn't like it? i prefer it pre-workout, i find it helps with fatigue and recovery better but then again i don't run that much so i don't ever have issues of going hypo and what not that might occur at 15iu pre-workout