Author Topic: Just another day in the life of a true getbigger - dedication thread  (Read 9108 times)

Uncle Junior

This thread is dedicated to Wiggs, Groink and Roger, real fucking players, no gimmicks. Also special shout out goes to men we lost in action, The Trainer & Anabolic Halo, this ones for you too

So I woke up this morning with a raging hangover in sombre and reflective mood about the state of Getbig and was feeling butt hurt after the spanking that was dished out to me last night by bigmc who truly owned my mind and soul with his gimmick.

Was in such a foul mood that I said fuck it I ain't going to the gym or work today.

Now I already pinned 250mg Test on Monday and 250mg yesterday but said fuck it and pinned another 250mg this morning cos I was on a coke comedown and needed a pick me up.

Posted a video of me doing a posing routine for booty and bertha in the bertha thread, had a bit of left over Chinese, popped 75mg Proviron and 100mg Kamagra and went down the whorehouse in my beemer to meet "Candy"

I have literally banged a different hoe every single day for the last month and plan on working my way through whole of London, no joke. ;D

The rest of the real Juicy stuff with shout outs to Groink, Wiggs and Roger to come later once the guys are online (or maybe I will just send the juicy stuff to them via pm) ain't decided yet, depends on my mood.  :-*

Question is DO YOU WANT MORE??? Do you want the real juicy stuff??? ;D ;D ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
No! Absolutely not! I've seen the Pancake ass your Prostitutes  have. I rather watch sponge bob.
But thanks for asking

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I got her to wear my yellow Golds Gym top today and when I wear it down the gym its gonna smell like sweet pussy, better than Craze preworkout for motivation.  :-*

Why block her eyes? She's a whore.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

I wish I could unsee the unseen  :-X :-\

On the other hand Joon has to be the biggest character this board has ever seen hands down...infact probably the biggest one on any forum period.
S

Uncle Junior

Why block her eyes? She's a whore.

Yes but she is one of MY whore's!  :-*

Besides I made unedited videos of her sucking my cock and other shit while giving shout outs to Wiggs, Groink and Roger (although in Rogers case something unexpectedly funny happened), that poor guy has such bad luck  ;D ;D

Only the VIP's and real get bigger's mentioned above get to see the adult uncut version of my vids

I plan on doing this and giving shout outs like every week or more depending on who is on my shit list or not. etc

Mwah
x0x0x

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yes but she is one of MY whore's!  :-*

Besides I made unedited videos of her sucking my cock and other shit while giving shout outs to Wiggs, Groink and Roger (although in Rogers case something unexpectedly funny happened), that poor guy has such bad luck  ;D ;D

Only the VIP's and real get bigger's mentioned above get to see the adult uncut version of my vids

I plan on doing this and giving shout outs like every week or more depending on who is on my shit list or not. etc

Mwah
x0x0x

you have to pay for sex

in a world where its given away

you have to pay people to do your bidding

in a world where people want to be led

you have to beg for acceptance

in a world where everyone is accepted

sort your shit out tubby
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
you have to pay for sex

sort your shit out tubby
Ha! I totally heard this in my head with that movie announcer's voice.  "In a world where's it's given away, one man dares to pay for it..."       ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
ya, i get why people do it tho.

i never have / never will. but look at it like this- you want to bang this hot chick youve had you eye on. you ask her out. you take her to inner. the show,  whatever. you have to put up w her small talk. say you realise shes a bozo and you have just spent a couple hundred on a date and didnt even get laid.

w a pro, this is not a problem. i dont endorse it, but i get it.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
ya, i get why people do it tho.

i never have / never will. but look at it like this- you want to bang this hot chick youve had you eye on. you ask her out. you take her to inner. the show,  whatever. you have to put up w her small talk. say you realise shes a bozo and you have just spent a couple hundred on a date and didnt even get laid.

w a pro, this is not a problem. i dont endorse it, but i get it.

its  a slippery slope mate

after a certain time he will objectify all women to the point

where he just sits in his mommies attic posting videos of him posting in his pants

oh wait............
T

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Paying for sex is the ultimate fail....a woman is so repulsed by you that you have to pay her, sad. Why would anyone want a woman who doesn't want you?  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is really fucking outstanding my brother!! You have a terrific sounding voice btw (no homo)

I'm so honored  8)

Uncle Junior

you have to pay for sex

sort your shit out tubby

Nice poetry but sentiment behind it is flawed.

I don't NEED to pay for sex, I CHOOSE to do it, just like Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson and Silvio Bellusconi did/do cos it's like a hobby and that's how I get my kicks, just like Halo.

I don't seek anyone's acceptance cos I don't care or want it, they are usually the ones that seek mine cos I have what they want and try to get into my good books.

I don't have to pay anyone "to do my bidding" I employ people and pay them wages and put food on their table.

"tubby"? I am not even that fat besides I am bulking. :-*

See you tomorrow.

Meet at 83 Rivington Street, EC2A 3AY at 8.00pm in front of club called Cargo.

Mwah
x0x0x

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
PS enjoy your future HIV supplement pack if you went raw with that barrio trash

Natural Man

• Getbig V
someone tell this utter moron paying for sex is pathetic and bragging about it makes no sense at all.

Keep at it "junior" and you re quickly going to deserve the biggest loser  of getbig 's award , and god knows the competition is fierce.

Uncle Junior

This is really fucking outstanding my brother!! You have a terrific sounding voice btw (no homo)

I'm so honored  8)

You ain't seen nothing yet homeboy, wait for the good stuff. ;D

Simple Simon

I don't NEED to pay for sex, I CHOOSE to do it, just like Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson and Silvio Bellusconi did/do cos it's like a hobby and that's how I get my kicks, just like Halo.

I don't seek anyone's acceptance cos I don't care or want it, they are usually the ones that seek mine cos I have what they want and try to get into my good books.

I don't have to pay anyone "to do my bidding" I employ people and pay them wages and put food on their table.

See you tomorrow.

Mwah
x0x0x

Every woman you have had you have paid for.
Acceptance, you crave acceptance here, you even started taking steroids to try and be accepted, as usual its blown up in your face.

Uncle Junior

PS enjoy your future HIV supplement pack if you went raw with that barrio trash

Yep went raw I got nothing to worry about, I have seen her STD test papers only one week old.

My shit's sophisticated, I am not a moron.

Mwah
x0x0x

bigmc

• Getbig V

See you tomorrow.

Mwah
x0x0x

lmao at meeting

unless that is your house

you wont be there
T

Simple Simon

someone tell this utter moron paying for sex is pathetic and bragging about it makes no sense at all.

Keep at it "junior" and you re quickly going to deserve the biggest loser  of getbig 's award , and god knows the competition is fierce.

"Shizzo squints, smiles and places the bottle down"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

What are those band aids on her arm? Injection? This will not end well.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

Blood work to see if her HIV is now full blown AIDS

Uncle Junior

Nope pregnancy shot so she don't end up having my kid. All bases covered. Like I said my shit's sophisticated.

bigmc

• Getbig V
junior having to fake raw sex to get responses now

next step is self harming on vid
T

Uncle Junior

lmao at meeting

unless that is your house

you wont be there

We ain't staying there, just meeting there for few drinks, then fook of somewhere better.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Where is she from? Definitely not original english when i look at that body. ;D You are living good life if you enjoy it but i would be carefull with rec drugs. and yes what was her price?