Author Topic: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!  (Read 34261 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2015, 02:34:17 PM »
You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. He chooses to live there, that's all that matters.

He is certainly free to make that choice but what myself and others take exception with is he is making it part of our problem with that choice. We shouldn't have to pay for people who choose not to make a decent living only those that cannot.

Lets be serious folks....while I made the comment about Coach and Soul Crusher picking up the tab, I only did it to get a rise out of them.  The truth is that I pay a boatload of taxes every year because I run a business and work a regular job and that far exceeds any actual benefit I'll see from it and more than your average person would pay.

A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2015, 02:36:11 PM »
That doesn't make sense. I know plenty of people who travel out side of their town/city to work or that have businesses. It doesn't matter if you go from a big town to a big city or small town to a more populated area. It's a matter of how bad you want it.
Yup I currently drive an hour to work in the morning and an hour home every night

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2015, 02:37:15 PM »

Lets be serious folks....while I made the comment about Coach and Soul Crusher picking up the tab, I only did it to get a rise out of them.  The truth is that I pay a boatload of taxes every year because I run a business and work a regular job and that far exceeds any actual benefit I'll see from it and more than your average person would pay.

How much do you pay in taxes every year Vince?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »
Republican mentality , '' I make more money than you , therefore I work harder than you ''  ::)
Well the probability is that we do make more than you bc we work harder...it has nothing to to with being a rep or dem

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »
Well the probability is that we do make more than you bc we work harder...it has nothing to to with being a rep or dem
I bet you do , fucking idiot ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
I'm going nowhere with this cone "head" chaos ::)

damn cone head.  :'( :'( :'(
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2015, 02:44:57 PM »
I'm out of this thread. Vince, keep doing what you're doing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2015, 02:46:43 PM »
Yup I currently drive an hour to work in the morning and an hour home every night

If you read my previous post, I did state that I lived in a small town in NH and many people drove to Boston for their job.

I never said this was not an option.

I am not vince, so I cannot say.
X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2015, 02:47:01 PM »
I bet you do , fucking idiot ::)
Hahah nothing to be so upset over boss, as much as people try to say it doesn't hard work pays off.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2015, 02:49:04 PM »
If you read my previous post, I did state that I lived in a small town in NH and many people drove to Boston for their job.

I never said this was not an option.

I am not vince, so I cannot say.
I'm not saying you did. You played Devils advocate for whatever reason and gave what really isn't an excuse as his potential reasoning for not getting a job where he is self sustaining.

That is why the comments are directed at you, not bc you think he is justified in his actions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2015, 02:49:53 PM »
How much do you pay in taxes every year Vince?

I generally pay on average 28% in taxes from my personal income and then I have taxes on revenue I generate from my business ventures.  Next year, I'll have to pay taxes for revenue I'm making abroad as I now operate a business based in China
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2015, 02:51:03 PM »
Hahah nothing to be so upset over boss, as much as people try to say it doesn't hard work pays off.

the new generation of entitled children simply don't believe that.  they think that they should be handed a living because life isn't fair.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2015, 02:51:23 PM »
I generally pay on average 28% in taxes from my personal income and then I have taxes on revenue I generate from my business ventures.  Next year, I'll have to pay taxes for revenue I'm making abroad as I now operate a business based in China

Lol, keep the gems coming

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2015, 02:52:19 PM »

you're in that bracket and you get a credit for your health care insurance? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »
Dollar amount Vincent?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2015, 03:05:42 PM »
Coach is so transparent.  Clearly the dude has right wing radio waves pumped into his hearing aid.

Coach, you act as if Vince (and guys like him) are taking money from YOU directly.  Don't you realize how small of an impact "free loaders" have on your life?

You need to relax, before you die of a stroke.  We need you around, since your types are the job producers and all!   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2015, 03:08:32 PM »
you're in that bracket and you get a credit for your health care insurance? 

Yes, because I'm paying back a government student loan and I get credit for the payments....that's part of the reason my filed income is 21k.  Because its almost paid off along with other factors, I won't be able to get a tax credit next year as I'll simply will not be able to no longer use certain deduction in addition to the amount of money I'm bringing in for my business.  

Its a good thing because I want to buy a new Jaguar and buy some property in the area
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2015, 03:10:14 PM »

Yes, because I'm paying back a government student loan and I get credit for the payments....that's part of the reason my filed income is 21k.  Because its almost paid off along with other factors, I won't be able to get a tax credit next year as I'll simply will not be able to no longer use certain deduction in addition to the amount of money I'm bringing in for my business. 

Its a good thing because I want to buy a new Jaguar and buy some property in the area
You mean you get credit for the interest right? I haven't heard of getting tax credits for actual student loan payments

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
vince you seriously don't have any issues with asking for assistance you don't need?

Assistance???  its nothing more than using your resources.  Companies love giving discounts and coupons to influence sales.

Try it sometime...or better yet check out my experimental Grocery Savings website I'm working on ;D

http://grocery.goodrumgroup.com/
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2015, 03:12:50 PM »
Vince has business interests in Tokyo, China

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2015, 03:13:34 PM »
Keep digging yourself into a ditch.  :D :D

Yes, because a poor guy from Sylva, NC is going to be a top executive for Goldman Sachs, conducting all of his business from his remote location in Sylva, NC.   ::) ::) Yup, brilliant.  ::) ::)

The only way Vince is going to make more than $21,000 a year is to move to a better location with more jobs. Unfortunately, he most likely does not have the know-how to conduct business remotely. No one is going to hire him for that lol. Lets be realistic here.  :D :D

And yes, there are people working from a remote location, who are successful, just not some poor guy living in a trailer without a college education. Be realistic.

Well if he doesn't know how to conduct business remotely and no one is going to hire him based on his current skill set, education, intelligence, or aptitude.....then his employment problem sure as hell isn't because of his geographical location.

So which ditch exactly am I digging myself into?

I get it, you're always the guy who takes the counter-point position, so I will be blunt about Goodrum.

In the immortal words of Dean Wormer, fat, broke, lazy, gay, and dumb are no way to go through life son.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2015, 03:17:23 PM »
Venom Vincenzo Versace aka The BitCoin Bedlam, Head Executive of the Dubai, India Branch of B-PO.

The Beepollen Behemoth, soon to be The Go-To Brand for Beepollen, Kale Greens and Refined Sea Salt.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2015, 03:19:04 PM »

Wise thinking outsourcing Vince, what line of business is this?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2015, 03:19:54 PM »
Coach is so transparent.  Clearly the dude has right wing radio waves pumped into his hearing aid.

Coach, you act as if Vince (and guys like him) are taking money from YOU directly.  Don't you realize how small of an impact "free loaders" have on your life?

You need to relax, before you die of a stroke.  We need you around, since your types are the job producers and all!   ;D

The last line I LOL'd  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2015, 03:26:26 PM »
Well if he doesn't know how to conduct business remotely and no one is going to hire him based on his current skill set, education, intelligence, or aptitude.....then his employment problem sure as hell isn't because of his geographical location.

So which ditch exactly am I digging myself into?

I get it, you're always the guy who takes the counter-point position, so I will be blunt about Goodrum.

In the immortal words of Dean Wormer, fat, broke, lazy, gay, and dumb are no way to go through life son.

It is and it isn't. Moving to a different location may open up more job opportunities, but it probably won't open up lucrative job opportunities for someone like Goodrum. I never stated that moving to a major city would make vince a millionaire. I just stated that there would be more jobs.

For example, it's obvious that NYC or Los Angeles has more gyms than Sylva, NC. With that in mind, maybe Vince can be the assistant manager of a gym, since he is a certified personal trainer. However, moving to a bigger city doesn't mean that Vince is going to be a top executive of goldman sachs. so, yes, moving may open up more opportunities, but its obviously still dependent on his skill set.

X