Author Topic: Obama bitch slapped yet again.  (Read 18276 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Obama bitch slapped yet again.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 11:00:28 AM »
Joe you don't post anything, ever. You copy and paste links, you never give your actual opinion, or thoughtful insight. You literally just post a link and assume everyone gets your point, this isn't uncommon, it's all you do.

You then will derail your very own thread if someone makes a valid point, are you able to actually have an adult like discussion? You seem to literally hate Obama, calling him a cock sucker, dirty muslim (why is that fine? pretty fucked up if your serious, there are a lot of very fine muslim people), homosexual (is married with children, again why would that be bad? if it's an affair sure). Are you racist? you sure seem like you are.

The US is doing better economically, he can't be trying to destroy the country, if he is, he is doing a terrible job. He has cut military spending, focused on the environment (it's more important then our economy, the economy relies on it), recovered the US the fastest of the G7 countries, ended discrimination against gays (I know you think this is bad, but discrimination is always bad mmkay?..good discrimination is..... discrimination) and more. He has made some errors, his handling of ISIS, while in line with what i think is best (no troops or minimal, drones or airstrikes until if/when it fails), some argue otherwise. I can't see the point of wasting more money (the US has it's own issues, it's absurd when juxtaposed) and lives 1000's of km's away.

I don't post my opinion? That was such a ridiculous comment I'm not even going to dignify responding to the rest your post. Hahahahahahahahahha.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »
That was a PARTIAL scholarship. And his son was the only person to receive one in Division I history. And it's a secret. Just between Coach and the school. Like a Freemason partial NCAA division I college football scholarship. Still, he may be a bit overly proud as a poppa but he's got common sense and a moral compass unlike the liberal tools here.

lol....ok. Whatever you say.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 02:40:09 PM »
I don't post my opinion? That was such a ridiculous comment I'm not even going to dignify responding to the rest your post. Hahahahahahahahahha.

Wait. What was the hahahahahahhahahahaha in response to?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »

this is the perfect response, I rest my case.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 03:15:52 AM »
http://thepatriotnation.net/glenn-beck-goes-nuclear-on-obama-youre-the-dumbest-son-of-a-bitch-on-the-planet/

Glenn Beck lacks any credibility to ever "bitch slap" the leader of the free world. He's a talking head. Nothing more. He's nobody.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2015, 05:10:23 AM »
Although Coach is Back threatened to expose me (and I could do the same to him in certain aspects) for making fun of his boyfriend (Pete Carroll), his son is a good kid. Ive met him on a few occasions and had good conversations with him. Good looking kid, polite, and seems to be less brainwashed than Coach regarding his beliefs.  ;D ;D ;) ;)

I don't know if his kid got a scholarship or not. I would have never gotten a scholarship for sports, so I don't know anything about that shit. Well, maybe if I continued to play hockey, as I was quite good. All parents want to be proud of their children, for whatever reasons.

If a parent is proud, why does he lie about his son's achievements?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 06:34:06 AM »
Another daily example of Coach reminding us that he is the dumbest person on GetBig.  Least we even forget it for a moment. 

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 11:15:42 AM »
Seriously, what the fuck does anything you're saying have anything to do with what Beck just said? You're melting by the post because this useless cock-sucker (and from what I've heard that could be in the literal sense) Obama is absolutely 1000000% apart of the problem. Are you saying he's wrong? He's expressing basically what normal people with commonsense are thinking.

obama is about 50 IQ points ahead of you.

people like you saying obama is dumb is classic ignorance from the blissfully intellectually average. you have no appreciation for the difficulties involved in finding compromises in the complex world of competing purposes and what it takes to define a position and deliver an outcome. For you, and your kind, it is "simple" and "easy", and "obvious". anyone who has watched and listened to Obama recognises an individual that it highly articulate, educated and intellectually sharp- and is balanced and measured in delivery.

the people who tag him as stupid are ironically that very thing. unfortunately you arent alone. purely logically, 50% of the population are dumber than average, which means lots of people form ignorant opinions that are so simple that they are inappropriate for solving real tricky problems.

additionally, those people cant be objective, and are keen to get onboard with causes that further their own interests- as well as conveniently allocating blame to a single person. They are completely ignorant that politics involve parties and weight of numbers and that the president rarely has an over riding position.

i could go on and explain how politics and government works, but you cant explain these things to certain people. if logic was to prevail though, the judgement of a person who makes a living in gyms should be given very little thought over that of someone who has party consensus as well as cross party support for decisions made- from a host of well qualified, educated people.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 11:21:31 AM »
obama is about 50 IQ points ahead of you.

people like you saying obama is dumb is classic ignorance from the blissfully intellectually average. you have no appreciation for the difficulties involved in finding compromises in the complex world of competing purposes and what it takes to define a position and deliver an outcome. For you, and your kind, it is "simple" and "easy", and "obvious". anyone who has watched and listened to Obama recognises an individual that it highly articulate, educated and intellectually sharp- and is balanced and measured in delivery.

the people who tag him as stupid are ironically that very thing. unfortunately you arent alone. purely logically, 50% of the population are dumber than average, which means lots of people form ignorant opinions that are so simple that they are inappropriate for solving real tricky problems.

additionally, those people cant be objective, and are keen to get onboard with causes that further their own interests- as well as conveniently allocating blame to a single person. They are completely ignorant that politics involve parties and weight of numbers and that the president rarely has an over riding position.

i could go on and explain how politics and government works, but you cant explain these things to certain people. if logic was to prevail though, the judgement of a person who makes a living in gyms should be given very little thought over that of someone who has party consensus as well as cross party support for decisions made- from a host of well qualified, educated people.

Yet like most liberals he has zero commonsense. Btw, didn't read past the first line.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 11:29:10 AM »
Dear mods,
Just like A'retardo once did, Coach likes to pollute the G&O with new threads almost every fucking day. So I would like to suggest that you merge all of his threads and call it 'Joe Marino's Random Ramblings'
Is that a good idea?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
Yet like most liberals he has zero commonsense. Btw, didn't read past the first line.

This is exactly what I was talking about, you just resort to non-sense, saying you don't understand or I won't take the time etc. Do us all a favour and stop posting. You post a copy and paste with something stupid and won't even respond to criticism, what's the point Joe?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »

With the IQ of a gnat, I am not surprised you couldn't make it past the first line.

Hell, you are too stupid to even post this in the proper forum.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »
This is exactly what I was talking about, you just resort to non-sense, saying you don't understand or I won't take the time etc. Do us all a favour and stop posting. You post a copy and paste with something stupid and won't even respond to criticism, what's the point Joe?

"You just don't get it, do you".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 03:10:25 PM »
"You just don't get it, do you".

HAHAHAHAHA

libs this
libs that

*insert random bullshit link that backfires here*

absfabs

• Getbig III

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 07:50:48 PM »
All these new alex jones fans... Trump and AJ doing friendly interviews... all these new repubs loving alex jones.

Do your homework.  He has blamed Bush for 911 for a decade.  He's the biggest anti-republican on earth (also an anti-dem).  He's just cashing in on trump, writing all these friendly trump pieces because, as ari flesicher of the bush white house said, TRUMP IS A 911 TRUTHER.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2015, 08:31:06 PM »

I won't because this is the only answers you can come with is to try to demonize. This is what all liberals do and this is a fact. Won't respond to criticism? Bitch please. I'm hated on here because I DO respond, speak the truth and say what's on my mind OPENLY, not as a gimmick and not hiding behind a computer. Next to Josh I'm probably the most open about my identity on here. You, Lurker and the rest don't have anything to say. You clowns cut and paste your left wing bullshit that REALLY makes no sense. Global warming causes terrorism? Seriously??? I can name a shit load that you spew that doesn't make sense. From business, to taxes to just about anything the left has to say. I will say this. I would be a lot more objective if my predictions of Obama that I made back in 08' didnt not only come true but fuck, they came true 10 fold and one hell of a lot worse that ANYONE suspected. Geezus you're a delusional fuck.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2015, 09:42:38 PM »
I won't because this is the only answers you can come with is to try to demonize. This is what all liberals do and this is a fact. Won't respond to criticism? Bitch please. I'm hated on here because I DO respond, speak the truth and say what's on my mind OPENLY, not as a gimmick and not hiding behind a computer. Next to Josh I'm probably the most open about my identity on here. You, Lurker and the rest don't have anything to say. You clowns cut and paste your left wing bullshit that REALLY makes no sense. Global warming causes terrorism? Seriously??? I can name a shit load that you spew that doesn't make sense. From business, to taxes to just about anything the left has to say. I will say this. I would be a lot more objective if my predictions of Obama that I made back in 08' didnt not only come true but fuck, they came true 10 fold and one hell of a lot worse that ANYONE suspected. Geezus you're a delusional fuck.

Just curious, but what were the predictions you made in 08 about Obama?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2015, 09:53:56 PM »
I think you mean you were unable to read past the 1st line.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2015, 12:22:33 AM »
I think you mean you were unable to read past the 1st line.

It amazes me that he was able to start a business. So I guess a good friend of him does all the paper work...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 03:23:11 AM »

Of course your answers will be scrutinized, they are either sensible or not.

I am not a liberal, but ok Joe, ALL OF THE ARE THE SAME. same with all republicans, everyone is exactly the same. You are hated because you are stupid and

proudly ignorant.

The vast majority of my posts are written, why are you accussing me of what you do as if that makes it better?

Global warming in an indirect way can cause terrorism, the military stated this. Reason being it will reduce resources increasing conflict and the source of terrorism.It's doesn't mean warmer weather causes people to kill each other. We just had record droughts worldwide, companies like Nestle are privatizing water, resources will only reduce, it's a logical consequence. Either way, that has nothing to do with my charge of you being a manic simpleton.

Joe you aren't making points, how am I delusional? what is my position on taxes (I pay way more than you by the way, 50% roughly), you are just ranting, making no sense, hoping from thing to thing, telling me what I think and my positions.

Look at this sentence

"I would be a lot more objective if my predictions of Obama that I made back in 08' didnt not only come true but fuck, they came true 10 fold and one hell of a lot worse that ANYONE suspected. Geezus you're a delusional fuck. "

I am accusing you of being simple and posting non-sense, this is an example. What are you talking about?  what does that have to do with you posting a link and then refusing to address anyone in the thread you created, I don't see the point.

It isn't worse then anyone expected, Unemployment sunk twice as fast as romney's best prediction, how is that worse? ACA was suppose to cripple the nation, yet, most real economic measures show substantial improvements, particularly when compared to the other G7 countries.

The US is doing well, very well in most noteworthy areas, relative to it's cousins. This is my point Joe, you have your mind already made up, do you have ADHD? the way you are all over the place reminds me of this, plus you never read anything. That is a serious question, not meaning to be an asshole (the above was).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 04:27:59 AM »
All these new alex jones fans... Trump and AJ doing friendly interviews... all these new repubs loving alex jones.

Do your homework.  He has blamed Bush for 911 for a decade.  He's the biggest anti-republican on earth (also an anti-dem).  He's just cashing in on trump, writing all these friendly trump pieces because, as ari flesicher of the bush white house said, TRUMP IS A 911 TRUTHER.

Nationally, Trump is at 35% this morning.   Strongest position he's had yet.  over 1/3 of republican base wants the guy who imitates handicapped people & wants to ban Muslims from entering our country.  Tells us who they really are.

Cruz at 16%, Carson at 13%.  Rubio 9%.  Bush 3%.

Looks like the republican nominee is likely to be a 911 truther (yes, Ari Fleischer called him one) and an Obama Kenya Birth Certificate Birther.  A conspiracy theory president.  He received an endorsement from infowars/prisonplanet.  I don't think you caught that, Coach.   The 911 CT website run by Alex Jones released: WHY DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST CANDIDATE
http://www.infowars.com/why-donald-trump-is-the-best-candidate/

At this point, Trump has been endorsed by his good buddy and the BIGGEST 911 truther in America.   That's the guy all the repubs are loving on.  Be careful what you wish for ;)  You may end up with a 911 Truther in the White house, coach.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2015, 06:25:40 AM »
HAHAHAHA.  Poor Coach.  Having to use the same excuses and canned lines over and over after getting his ass handed to him.

Takes a lot of hard work to be so stupid apparently.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2015, 09:57:00 AM »
Of course your answers will be scrutinized, they are either sensible or not.

I am not a liberal, but ok Joe, ALL OF THE ARE THE SAME. same with all republicans, everyone is exactly the same. You are hated because you are stupid and

proudly ignorant.

The vast majority of my posts are written, why are you accussing me of what you do as if that makes it better?

Global warming in an indirect way can cause terrorism, the military stated this. Reason being it will reduce resources increasing conflict and the source of terrorism.It's doesn't mean warmer weather causes people to kill each other. We just had record droughts worldwide, companies like Nestle are privatizing water, resources will only reduce, it's a logical consequence. Either way, that has nothing to do with my charge of you being a manic simpleton.

Joe you aren't making points, how am I delusional? what is my position on taxes (I pay way more than you by the way, 50% roughly), you are just ranting, making no sense, hoping from thing to thing, telling me what I think and my positions.

Look at this sentence

"I would be a lot more objective if my predictions of Obama that I made back in 08' didnt not only come true but fuck, they came true 10 fold and one hell of a lot worse that ANYONE suspected. Geezus you're a delusional fuck. "

I am accusing you of being simple and posting non-sense, this is an example. What are you talking about?  what does that have to do with you posting a link and then refusing to address anyone in the thread you created, I don't see the point.

It isn't worse then anyone expected, Unemployment sunk twice as fast as romney's best prediction, how is that worse? ACA was suppose to cripple the nation, yet, most real economic measures show substantial improvements, particularly when compared to the other G7 countries.

The US is doing well, very well in most noteworthy areas, relative to it's cousins. This is my point Joe, you have your mind already made up, do you have ADHD? the way you are all over the place reminds me of this, plus you never read anything. That is a serious question, not meaning to be an asshole (the above was).

And THIS is what I mean. This is where you lack the commonsense. Obama and Bernie Sanders both said "global warming" was the cause of terrorism. That in itself is one of the most ridiculous statements that anyone has heard (except those on the left) regarding this. Not because they hate us because they consider us infidels and want to kill us at all costs...no, it's because of "global warming" BUT, if we cater to them, give them what they want, negotiate and kiss their asses they'll back off. And here's where the commonsense in once again....they won't do any of that. They want to kill us NO MATTER WHAT you CANNOT negotiate with them, they will not listen they wake up everyday chanting death to America and anyone that doesn't conform to their beliefs. "Global warming" my ass.

Want to pick another subject that doesn't make sense. Go ahead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »
BTW, here you go. Lets release more and close it down. Fuck!!

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/12/ex-guantanamo-detainee-now-an-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen.php

Yes necrosis, the left and Obama are delusional.