Author Topic: Questions I know you guys know the answers to  (Read 524 times)

Username222

• Getbig II
Questions I know you guys know the answers to
« on: July 18, 2009, 08:39:01 AM »
For the last few years I would come to this site for the latest bodybuilding gossip and entertainment, recently I have joined the forums and had a few questions of my own to ask.

1. Dexter Jackson beating his girlfriend.
 I know he is a prick having met him a few times and a complete tool but where did u guys hear he beat his girlfriend? Is it his latest one or a girl in the past? Any proof? How did this come to light?

2. Team Nasser
What is team nasser? A bunch of nasser fans joined here on the board?

3. Under someones avatar there  is  quote from dexter saying something like: fix your camera kid. anyone know whats that about
4. The guy mars:
he looks like the guy off screech from saved by the bell with facial hair
is that a santa hat he has on his avatar?
5.Mike Mentzer I have read that he became a crystal meth addict
is that true? where did you guys obtain that info? Did it have something with him and his brother dying so close together?
Illl have more questions later but these were at the top of my head at the moment

thanks guys  :D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Questions I know you guys know the answers to
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »
For the last few years I would come to this site for the latest bodybuilding gossip and entertainment, recently I have joined the forums and had a few questions of my own to ask.

1. Dexter Jackson beating his girlfriend.
 I know he is a prick having met him a few times and a complete tool but where did u guys hear he beat his girlfriend? Is it his latest one or a girl in the past? Any proof? How did this come to light?

Don't know about this one
2. Team Nasser
What is team nasser? A bunch of nasser fans joined here on the board?

It's pretty much just one guy with about 4 different gimmick accounts that praise Nasser and worn underwear

3. Under someones avatar there  is  quote from dexter saying something like: fix your camera kid. anyone know whats that about

Apparently Dex was being a prick to some kid who was trying to get a photo with him

4. The guy mars:
he looks like the guy off screech from saved by the bell with facial hair
is that a santa hat he has on his avatar?
5.Mike Mentzer I have read that he became a crystal meth addict
is that true? where did you guys obtain that info? Did it have something with him and his brother dying so close together?
Illl have more questions later but these were at the top of my head at the moment

We have many crystal meth addicts here, not too much of a stretch

thanks guys  :D
just not good enough