Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236072 times)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #1175 on: November 27, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »
Derek appears to be pretty efficient.

He clearly buys everything he owns and wears at the same kiosk in his local mall.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #1176 on: November 27, 2013, 06:23:59 PM »
wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: November 27, 2013, 06:28:26 PM »

wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

Cut the bullshit, why are you still injecting oil or whatever similar substance in to your muscles?Do you have a death wish?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: November 27, 2013, 06:28:51 PM »
wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

Good luck Derek , you are an amazing human being.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1179 on: November 27, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
 best post ever by derek

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1180 on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
Good on you, Derek. So many haters on Getbig. What you? haters??

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1181 on: November 27, 2013, 07:26:30 PM »

take care

DA

I'm curious to know Vincent's response to this.
#

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1182 on: November 27, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »
How does DA get Ferrari every thing? He socks, pants, shirts, fanny packs, hats, etc
The Flea Market!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1183 on: November 27, 2013, 07:35:27 PM »
Good luck to D.A. never wished him any harm! Hope for his sake he is being honest about his not using oil or juice!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1184 on: November 27, 2013, 07:35:53 PM »

take care

DA

6 cm hepatocellular carcinoma?
Excludes liver transplant
Transarterial chemo as a final resort

Poor guy, one bad thing after another.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1185 on: November 27, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
 ether is one of the best members here

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #1186 on: November 27, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Good on you, Derek. So many haters on Getbig. What you? haters??
This fucken idiot needs to learn to use punctuation properly.

THE BEEF

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1187 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:28 PM »
If he gets another chance I hope he uses it for a positive change in his life.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1188 on: November 27, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
Good luck. Keep us posted with updates and some self-pics. All the best for 2014.
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: November 27, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
wow im honored this page after page post. if you must know i was 2 weeks away getting a kidney transplant. and they did a couple more tests to make sure saw before the next step. and they found a elevation atf level in my liver. they bioposied my liver and found a 6 cm tumor that was cancer.the diagnosis was to go through through the groind to the liver and cut off the blood to the liver and give a dosage of chemo directly not intravenus. i have done one sessioon the tumor went significantly down. they are doing one more session deffinetely most 2 and that should kill the tumor. there are no other cancerous tumors in the liver. it must be watched from now on out.the kidney transplant is not of the table. you have to be cancer free 1 full year. so i will continue dialysis till ten i have allready have done 2 years. im use to it and have revised my life around it.still work, spend time with my family. train hour cardio a day hour weights and drug free no oil either if you must no. im not going to jeaopordize my chance of getting the transplant . i have a great donor who is willing to wait and is in great shape family member so im greatful. thanks everyone for the support. facebook,twittter, derekanthony20 and instagram derekanthony20. i know a lot of people hate me but my past is my past and im just living to enjoy life help people and be a better person. people make mistakes. it is what it is even here at getbig i have met a lot of cool people had some battles with many lol  i wish you all a happy and healthy thanksgiving without our health we are nothing.

take care

DA

Ignore the scumbags. There a decent people here who wish you well. Stay strong.
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1190 on: November 27, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »
take care of yourself brother.
l

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: November 27, 2013, 09:50:26 PM »

take care

DA

One day at a time DA and do all you can to remain healthy! Best of luck with your next round of chemo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: November 27, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »
One day at a time DA and do all you can to remain healthy! Best of luck with your next round of chemo.

Have a great Thanksgiving day tomorrow with your family Derek. You've survived a lot already, good on you.

I didn't realize you'd already been on dialysis for two years. Dialysis can't be fun. You are one tough fellow.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1193 on: November 27, 2013, 10:53:27 PM »
Although I am a hater I wish Derek the best.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #1194 on: November 28, 2013, 12:53:33 AM »

take care

DA

Wishing you the best DA!
X

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1195 on: November 28, 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
Good luck with your treatment, no doubt this experience has humbled you beyond belief, just don't become a douche again if you make a full recovery.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1196 on: November 28, 2013, 01:10:24 AM »
Best wishes, DA

whitewidow

« Reply #1197 on: November 28, 2013, 03:13:33 AM »
Wishing you the best DA!

fuck I feel bad for derek. I really hated derek at one time and he hated me also, like derek said he knows alot of us hated him and he was oen of the cockiest guys who has ever posted this might be karma biting him in the ass for all the sins. All the steroids and gay 4 pay and acting like a jerk in general did not help dereks karma and now he is pretty fucked plus he was pretty racist to vince. All aside I hope he lives and gets somewhat back to normal! Derek is way to young to be going through this shit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1198 on: November 28, 2013, 05:03:46 AM »
hope this turn out good for you, best wishes

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #1199 on: November 28, 2013, 05:07:04 AM »
Can't hate on a guy going trough this, even if it's all his fault...