Author Topic: 60mg of dbol too high??  (Read 10965 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: 60mg of dbol too high??
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 06:36:26 AM »
you guys are all asking each other and all saying different shit and the guy doesnt know what the hell to do....

the bro just needs to start eating the d-bols at about 40mg and see how his body responds from there..increase it if you feel the need but look for things like:

blood pressure increase
back pain from the bloat
loss of appetite
hair falling out (mine did)

these are signs that the dose is too high

take a logical evaluative approach to it and dont try to depend on what 50 different people are telling you..when you start taking gear, its all a learning experience about what your body responds well too snd what works best for you, nugga      ;)

Nice post.

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »
u take 8 mounths off then half to hit it that hard again just to get ur normal gain..u must turn really chunky

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 06:52:37 AM »
u take 8 mounths off then half to hit it that hard again just to get ur normal gain..u must turn really chunky

no not at all i was down to 219 and bf was probably 12%...still see my abs. Just a different soft look. I still looked big for the most part. IT was the first time i ever took anytime off in 15 years. It was very nice. Had a kid, finished my race car. Enjoyed life. There is alot more to life then this shit lol. I didnt get back on until october this year actually. I should have posted that. After the 8 months i was training for about 8 more clean and got back to about 235 in pretty good shape.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 07:47:15 AM »
hey guys my first cycle is coming up...I have enough to run my dbol at 60mg a day for 4 weeks (with sust at 500mg/week for 12 weeks)  I originally planned to run dbol at 30 mg a day but my tabs were going to be 10mg...now i found out i got 100 tabs at 20mg each. so im wondering if for you first time running 60mg of dbol a day is too much?? i have nolvadex for PCT and i have all my liver supports ready to go.
There is such thing as a 20mg d-bol tab???

PB

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 08:03:02 AM »

PB

I remember when they were only 5 mg. The little blue pills.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 08:05:53 AM »

PB

I've never seen them by a "legit" company, usually just 5, 10, & 50mg. I've seen UG labs make them in 20 & 25mg tablets/ca[sules.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 08:55:17 AM »
I've never seen them by a "legit" company, usually just 5, 10, & 50mg. I've seen UG labs make them in 20 & 25mg tablets/capsules.

Me too...i've ran 25mg tab Tbol from a good UGL.

8)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »
yup 20mg capsule from UGL
big or bust

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 05:21:23 PM »
Me too...i've ran 25mg tab Tbol from a good UGL.

8)

Who? Send it via PM.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2006, 08:39:33 AM »
ip dbol is 45mg

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
 I'm not going to go crazy with the stuff when i do run my first cycle, 4 weeks-30mg/day first 2 weeks and 40mg/day for other 2, but the only thing i was wondering was if it was better to split the dose up or take all the tabs at once pre-workout?  ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2006, 07:24:18 PM »
I'm not going to go crazy with the stuff when i do run my first cycle, 4 weeks-30mg/day first 2 weeks and 40mg/day for other 2, but the only thing i was wondering was if it was better to split the dose up or take all the tabs at once pre-workout?  ???

Split the dose, Popeye......

The half-life is so short it would be useless to take it all at once.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »
k cool, thanks

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »
I have been juicing for 15 years .
I am taking 80 mg of BD brand dbaol per day for 4 weeks to jump start my cycle.
I am on week 2 almost 3 ,  and the pumps are great!

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2006, 04:29:17 AM »
many years under me yes...and 90mg is nothing. I know elite pl'ers who will use 300-500mg  dbol a day 3 weeks out from a meet...thats not a joke or a typo.

Jesus Christ! :o  What is the benefit of running DBol at that high a dose going into a contest? Obviously it will help hold some size while dieting and I suppose the diuretics would help eliminate the bloat and water retention but isn't there better AAS choices for keeping size during pre contest? I am truly curious because I would like to compete this next year in a local NPC show (or as close as I can find) and any trick will help. Thanks in advance.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2006, 04:51:21 AM »
In my opinion, unless you are highly developed over your natural state, and cannot maintain such mass without the continued use of high doses of steroids, such high doses are going to be farily superfluous. If just doing to off/on thing once in a while, I'd limit it to 30 or 40mg tops; but that is me.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 05:08:15 AM »
In my opinion, unless you are highly developed over your natural state, and cannot maintain such mass without the continued use of high doses of steroids, such high doses are going to be farily superfluous. If just doing to off/on thing once in a while, I'd limit it to 30 or 40mg tops; but that is me.

I would strongly echo that thinking as well.  The common user (as most, if not all, of us on this board are)does not require a dosage greater than about 40mg per day.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »
I would strongly echo that thinking as well.  The common user (as most, if not all, of us on this board are)does not require a dosage greater than about 40mg per day.

As I had stated earlier...90mg is an insane amount.  I agree with the both of you, 30-40mg is more than enough dbol....

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »
As I had stated earlier...90mg is an insane amount.  I agree with the both of you, 30-40mg is more than enough dbol....

lol you guys dont compete in the npc as heavyweights do you...im the underdog using only 90 for a two week spurt. Im literallu horrifed with the amounts amatuers with no chance of ever even getting to nationals use for amounts. Alot of test to me is 700mgs. I tried the 90mg thing, i got through two weeks before it was back down to 45mg then 22mg. These guys are killing themselves.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2006, 02:57:55 PM »
lol you guys dont compete in the npc as heavyweights do you...im the underdog using only 90 for a two week spurt. Im literallu horrifed with the amounts amatuers with no chance of ever even getting to nationals use for amounts. Alot of test to me is 700mgs. I tried the 90mg thing, i got through two weeks before it was back down to 45mg then 22mg. These guys are killing themselves.
I would like to compete someday as a heavyweight in the NPC however I don't think that these doses (not the 90mgs but the 100's of mgs of Dbol) are a necessity to be competitive in the NPC ranks. Maybe I am wrong. What do you contribute your pre contest success to bro? Does that big a dose of one particular compound amongst the many other you take during pre contest make all the difference? I have never competed but want to so I would like to know your experiences and thoughts on this. Thank you in advance.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2006, 06:15:05 PM »
I would like to compete someday as a heavyweight in the NPC however I don't think that these doses (not the 90mgs but the 100's of mgs of Dbol) are a necessity to be competitive in the NPC ranks. Maybe I am wrong. What do you contribute your pre contest success to bro? Does that big a dose of one particular compound amongst the many other you take during pre contest make all the difference? I have never competed but want to so I would like to know your experiences and thoughts on this. Thank you in advance.

you guys missed in my post that i was talking about some elite level powerlifters that use that much dbol/anadrol ...sorry about that, but one of them does compete as a heavy in the npc...hes told me himself he used 100 5mg dbol a day for 4 weeks and 10 sust250 a week...hes sqautted 924 and has a 2300+ total though.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2006, 06:16:35 PM »

I do ok but a few of the people i train and get ready smoke me everytime. I wont take 1/3rd of what they do. When i talk to many that do well in the top 3, they are always on 3 times what i do. I didnt even use test my last show for the last 10 weeks. I dont like to be a chemical bb'er, i will never win but im ok with that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 PM »

Less is more.

If someone can't make gains off 40MG D-bol, then the drug won't work for them.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...