Author Topic: Cheap VIP tickets for the Ironman Pro.  (Read 3489 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Cheap VIP tickets for the Ironman Pro.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 06:35:01 AM »
oh i was just pushing madmax's buttons, he's becoming one of my favorite getbiggers now :) 
LOL - but I thought you "used" to love the drama.   ;)

It's not just MADMAX - you knew Bob would come in and you'd be waiting to club him.

240 Catburlgar is Back.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 06:55:23 AM »
LOL - but I thought you "used" to love the drama.   ;)
It's not just MADMAX - you knew Bob would come in and you'd be waiting to club him.
240 Catburlgar is Back.

actually, no.  i used to love stirring the PDI/IFBB stew, but really, it's kinda boring the second time around.  There's no beef between me and bob.   after hearing madmax on the radio, he's my new favorite bbing personality. 

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 07:16:15 AM »
oh i was just pushing madmax's buttons, he's becoming one of my favorite getbiggers now :) 

lol!!  I knew it!
Check often for updates @

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 07:24:57 AM »
lol!!  I knew it!

the pics of Tom Prince selling his dignity at the counter were always priceless... but being on the radio show with the funny accent, the booty pics of cutler, and the ability take ribbing on getbig... you're definitely a good sport!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 07:34:04 AM »
The PDI is still in it's infancy.  She's still a new born baby.  It takes time first you crawl, than you walk, than you overtake the big dog leading the pac.  Time is young.  Give them some.  They will either become one of the major players or fold.  It doesn't need any help from disillusioned pro's or armchair bodybuilders who've never seen anything more than what's on the screen.  It will find it's own niche, and Lord knows bodybuilding needs some juice when they're practically giving tickets away to the Ironman.  That's the impression I get.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »
The PDI is still in it's infancy.  She's still a new born baby.  It takes time first you crawl, than you walk, than you overtake the big dog leading the pac.  Time is young.  Give them some.  They will either become one of the major players or fold.  It doesn't need any help from disillusioned pro's or armchair bodybuilders who've never seen anything more than what's on the screen.  It will find it's own niche, and Lord knows bodybuilding needs some juice when they're practically giving tickets away to the Ironman.  That's the impression I get.

Once again...no one is "pracicaly giviving away tickets...."

What part of WE PURCHASED THE TICKETS didnt you understand?

The tickets cost us money...webcasting shows and having it available on BB.com for free costs us money.

Were leading by example and trying to further the sport at the same time as marketing our own company.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 09:48:59 AM »
i used to love the drama.  i'm just too worn out to try to keep up now.  And, since i watch spongebob squarepants about 3 hours a day now, I might be going a little soft.

i wanted the casual readers to have a little bit of a frame of reference - both parties in the debate have a stake in the outcome which results from the public perception of the events' viability.  Guys can only compete in one federation, and in truth, both federations are vying for the same athletes. 

So, both sides are engaging in a PR campaign to appear as the #1 federation.  Both sides are trying to paint their own shows as sell outs, while trying to paint the competitor's shows as failures.  The truth, of course, lies somewhere in the middle.  To deny the intent of their posts, when they have a financial stake in the outcome, is to insult your intelligence as the reader.

Oooh, they poisoned the health inspector on Spongebob. 

I highly recommend HELLO KITTY "Stump Villlage"  It's a Claymation type show that is pretty out there for kids shit. the characters blow snot bubbles when they sleep, for real. I was watching it with my little one and I was laughing harder than she was.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »
I highly recommend HELLO KITTY "Stump Villlage"  It's a Claymation type show that is pretty out there for kids shit. the characters blow snot bubbles when they sleep, for real. I was watching it with my little one and I was laughing harder than she was.

sweet, i will look for it.  DVD or just on cable kids channel? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
sweet, i will look for it.  DVD or just on cable kids channel? 

DVD, got it at the library.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2007, 10:04:41 AM »
What part of WE PURCHASED THE TICKETS didnt you understand?

Easy there, big fella...   :-\

The part I don't understand is how the sport is supported by undercutting the few die-hard saps who are willing to pay $75 to watch the evening show.