Author Topic: Gh15? Who was GH15?  (Read 907830 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: who is gh15?
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
haha dont be an idiot, like natural al or anyone else knows for that matter

here is a guy saying is the biggest steriod dealer in USA, do you think he will tell him name to an unknown internet nerd? ::)

fair enough...like I said if it turns out to not be who I think it is I could care less. 
nasser=piece of shit

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »
i dont think it's batista.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »
fair enough...like I said if it turns out to not be who I think it is I could care less. 

haha... now you think you know who it is instead of really knowing who it is... (shaking my head) :-\

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »

you haven't answered the question, natural al.

why did you state that the guy's name starts with n and ends with o?

i think the question is pertinent seeing as you have 'never lied on this board'.

The Coach

« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2007, 12:15:32 PM »
Someone already said his name in this thread.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »
BOOOOOM!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2007, 01:08:47 AM »

Jay Leno

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2007, 02:16:26 AM »
LMAO.........yes...I do!

lmao.. ya ok buddy..

epic meltdown btw

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2007, 02:53:23 AM »
fooled all of you,,,,,gh15isme,,,i have the proof,,

take 50iu GH,,,,300g test,,,234 dianabol for breakfast and drink winstrol instead of water,,,, two liters a day,,,you will still be natural,,,,,
in rumania we say,,,, natural is how you feel,,,,i feel like a god,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i have been top 4 mr polympia for 30 years,,,,,stop 3 days before contest,,,no nutrition or traninng needed,,,

You see??,,, pure gh15 genius,,,,

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2007, 04:25:43 AM »
you haven't answered the question, natural al.

why did you state that the guy's name starts with n and ends with o?

i think the question is pertinent seeing as you have 'never lied on this board'.

actually what it was supposed to mean was "no" as in "no, you're wrong".  you siad something like first name starts with N and last starts with S and I said my response was starts with an "n" ends with an "O'....it was a joke, maybe it wasn't executed the right way...sorry but that's what it meant. 

haha... now you think you know who it is instead of really knowing who it is... (shaking my head) :-\

c'mon now.  Unless the guy came up to me and said "I"m GH15" and logged onto getbig and showed me his accout then all I can say is I think I know who it is.  Would I bet my house on the information I have?  Nope, but I still think I know.  Let's just say some people are closer to figuring it out than others ;)

my sources say it's not Nasser or DJ, I can tell ya that. 
nasser=piece of shit

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #185 on: May 25, 2007, 06:45:44 AM »
i told you i never lie,,

lets leave it at that

any information i write here is real hands on,,anything i say here is reality and happens everyday in a pro bodybuilder/athlete life,,and this is the reason i stay annonymous

my english is better than 99% of the people on this board,,as you can tell you can all read me with out me even spell check once in any post i ever made,,

what matters is not who i am,,,it doesnt matter if im black or white,,it doesnt matter  if to your  face i say im not gh15,,,what matters is that the information i give you will help you understand whats really going on,,

my main puspose is to make sure the kids who chose bodybuilding as goal know that the guy in their local gym who tells them to work out every day and eat a lot of food,,is FUCKING WITH THEIR BRAIN,,

i never sell hormones on any board,,,as i said before i supply the suppliers
i wouldnt agree for 5 stars of any color even if offered them
i am a narcsist and think i know it all when it comes to hormones and that is because......i do
im hopefully gods willing doing the o this year
i love sex ;)

The best thing (for the getbig-members) would be if you posted a pic of your physique on stage (frount double biceps for example), and then removing/blurring/covering your face and the surroundings.

Then threads like these would cease.
Q

kilojoule

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: May 25, 2007, 07:32:47 AM »
The best thing (for the getbig-members) would be if you posted a pic of your physique on stage (frount double biceps for example), and then removing/blurring/covering your face and the surroundings.

Then threads like these would cease.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 25, 2007, 07:37:07 AM »

if you ever were around when he used to post here and at mayhem you'd know there is no chance it's him, he might know his shit but he's waay to arrogant about what he knows to share it openly with a board like this.

GH15 didn't almost die for us bitches!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »
Well it can't be Cziurlok since gh15 says he hates rec drug dealers and rec drugs.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #189 on: May 25, 2007, 09:03:41 PM »
Do you guys fill up his inbox with PM's? Only asking because twice i PM'ed him asking about some diet stuff (pills of course...i'm a girl ;D) and he never responded...he must just be a really busy fella ;)

Lisa

I did the same thing and he never responded either :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2007, 09:22:07 PM »
i always respond to pms on board if i have time,,i think i responded the girl plenty of times and you i cant rememeber,,but i respond most of the time
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #191 on: May 25, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »
Well it can't be Cziurlok since gh15 says he hates rec drug dealers and rec drugs.

Are you saying Roland has done coke and E and kokanee?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2007, 11:03:23 PM »
Are you saying Roland has done coke and E and kokanee?

yeah, but some people self-loathe

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2007, 11:21:41 PM »
Do you guys fill up his inbox with PM's? Only asking because twice i PM'ed him asking about some diet stuff (pills of course...i'm a girl ;D) and he never responded...he must just be a really busy fella ;)

Lisa

that's kinda odd, from what i hear he falls over himself in his hurry to answer (some?) females' pms . . . even posts on the girly board at their behest.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:16 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
GH15 - Who is he? Is he a pro? Why believe him?
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2007, 10:29:25 PM »
I had to start another ID since I can't get out of time out. I should have never gotten involved in that whole Lee Priest/Vince Taylor fiasco.
It was funny, though.

I finally got through reading all of GH15 posts since he first got on the board. I'm sold that he's the real deal and grateful that he's so willing to give us the behind the curtains straight talk.

I like that he's very specific with his answers. Like to take 50mg of drol for every 25mcg of T3 you use while dieting. He's mentioned slin a lot and would like to know specifically how to use it correctly and what is a must to use when on slin. I tried Humalog some years back, along with a good hormone stack, and only used it post workout four days a week 10ius follow by a drink of 60g whey protein and 80g-100g fast acting carb. I felt no effect from the slin after 3 months of use except got a little fatter but that is probably because I was force feeding myself (I'm a bit over 6ft with an ectomorph body type so I didn't really look fat). Do you have to take it everyday? How much and how often (generally speaking given a certain body size? Spell it out for use so we don't screw up a potentially dangerous compound.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: GH15 and slin use
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2007, 10:35:32 PM »
Yeah, I like what Gh15 has to say as well. I don't know EVERYTHING about Bodybuilding but I do know quite a bit ... and what Gh15 says ( for the MOST part in his Posts ) is accurate. I say leave him alone and let him keep Posting. Just my Two Cents.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2007, 10:38:00 PM »
Don't really want to say because after several emails to Ron he still didn't release me. And, I swear, it was my first offense. They kept deleting Lee Priest post and everybody, including me, kept reposting his announcement on another thread until Ron started locking us up. Not only is the GetBig crew one of the toughest and unforgiving crew on the net even admin and the mods and cracking down. I'm going to have to behave now because this board is like no other.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »
im starting to think if you dont use it pre workout as well it wont do much

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2007, 10:44:57 PM »
Yeah, I like what Gh15 has to say as well. I don't know EVERYTHING about Bodybuilding but I do know quite a bit ... and what Gh15 says ( for the MOST part in his Posts ) is accurate. I say leave him alone and let him keep Posting. Just my Two Cents.

I especially like that he refers to Titus only as the "murderer" and Kelly as "the ugly wife." Definitely a man who is not afraid of making moral judgments. Similar to why I always smile warmly when Ron Goldman's father never refers to OJ as "OJ" but always just calls him the "murderer."