Author Topic: Jay Cutler fan going crazy in Iceland...  (Read 19279 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Jay Cutler fan going crazy in Iceland...
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »
After watching that video, I've come to the conclusion that Jay is the kind of guy that needs constant reassurance...He's the kind of guy that says, " You like that huh?  Tell me how much you like my cock.  Tell me how awesome my cock is. Is my cock better than your boyfriends?  Tell me how much better I am than him"...
dude, make your wife tell you how much she loves it. make her scream your name, call you daddy. moan on your dick. pull her hair and make her say "i am" when you ask "whose my bitch??" or "whose daddy's little slut?". make her shower you with desperation, make her your slave and make her love it. abuse her. thats what she wants, and thats what you want. if ur both honest with urselves.  :D just keep the abuse to the bedroom  :P

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2010, 10:45:22 PM »
Jay's thyroid is probably working so fast he doesn't feel the cold.

Put me down as a fan of the Nordic girls. Best sex I ever had in my life was with a Finnish chick. God - she was amazing. I thought I'd died a few times that night.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 03:03:51 AM »
Nah, my school was pretty cool actually. One of the best in Oslo too. Thanks for trying.

Why does it look like the United States circa 1987?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 04:45:09 AM »
Yeah dude-obviously. Is that the norm in Iceland?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:03 AM »
All you need is a fanny pack, tap out bandana and sunglasses during the day time and the outfit is perfect!

w8m8

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2010, 06:23:33 AM »
Monica is looking really good .. and I really was impressed when she spoke up and told the girl "shh don't say that " when she started saying her boyfriend was small as she posed for her photo with Jay

Jay ? .. well I just don't know what's worse .. the stupid hair he has .. or covering it up with a sideways baseball cap like a teenager

:-\

I keep wondering how much different it feels to him .. when a lady admires all the brawn .. as compared to a schmoe wanting to cop a feel

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:46 AM »
The Levrone clip is one of the saddest pieces of film ever..  I think they said 'please' like 50 times
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2010, 07:30:07 AM »
That doesn't prove shit. Check out his "muscle worship" videos..... He's flaming.
As I said, Kev is from my area, I've run into numerous people men and women have met him, partid with him, lifting partners, person who dented Kev's rim on his Hummer, and nothing about no gay shit. It's said he's was quite the ladies man, when he was seperated from his Hot wife...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 08:09:22 AM »
As I said, Kev is from my area, I've run into numerous people men and women have met him, partid with him, lifting partners, person who dented Kev's rim on his Hummer, and nothing about no gay shit. It's said he's was quite the ladies man, when he was seperated from his Hot wife...

This.

People assume that a funny looking workout video makes people suspect, what is the world coming to?

"1"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2010, 09:52:33 AM »
Jay's thyroid is probably working so fast he doesn't feel the cold.

Put me down as a fan of the Nordic girls. Best sex I ever had in my life was with a Finnish chick. God - she was amazing. I thought I'd died a few times that night.

Hi five!

Same here. Had a Finnish girl from a small village in the forests of northern Finland. Met her in a club in London and kept winding her up about other Scandinavian women being better in bed than Fins. I think she took it as a challenge. When I come, from what I remember, I think I screamed at the top of my lungs, then passed out.

I still think about that weekend. To this day. 8 years after

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2010, 11:06:59 AM »
Jay's friend saying "your a mess"

E Code for tripping ballz ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2010, 11:07:21 AM »
I really think that womens looks here are way overrated.. but yeah there are many hot chicks here

you guys be the judge... heres an example from my life, my old class from 06, and yes that is me in the front with the cheesy white clothes and stupid grin on my face

Btw the girls are 17 yo in that pic.. and my class was the one with most immigrants in my school lol

All the white girls are pretty good except one, most of the brown girls are :(

I donno I guess it's all preference. I mean most swedes and shit are all dye jobs anyway. So it's not the fact that there blond that does it. It's small noses, good, eyes and general good facial features that does it. I won't get into this shit here, but I really do belive whether or not a nordic girl is average or hot, it's super rare to have bad features like bad noses, eyes, etc. I donno I guess I'm a bit wierd but a nose/eyes are the most important feature on a chick, probally why I like orientals so much .  

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »
Jay's friend saying "your a mess"

E Code for tripping ballz ;)
I was thinking the same thing
L

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »
How far from the Gates of Hell was Jay and his crew? Eyjafjallajokull Volcano(Gate to Hell)

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
That is bullshit by the way... define "pretty good"

Imo it's like 3-4 in the 8 and above range, by the way that filipina chick on the left next to me is pretty cute actually, maybe not a good picture for her. I trained with her today, think she's strong for a chick!

classical white jeans wearing turk right thur  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »
I was 17! lol... nah man I'm all about J.Lindeberg, Tiger of Sweden, Acne etc etc lol swedish fashion is kinda awesome I gotta admit ;D.

the white jeans are a classical turk wear though  ;D

I have a tiger of sweden tanktop around somewhere lol.

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2010, 03:53:26 PM »
http://turkar.blogg.se/2009/october/hur-vet-man-vilket-land-respektive-turk-komme.html

Kännetecken för Afghaner:
Dessa sötnosar kommer endast från Afghanistan.
Dom här igelkottarna älskar taggigt hår och hårgelen är en trogen följeslagare. Dom bär alltid utan att överdriva vitt på sig, oftast i form av ett par vita jeans

;D

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2010, 04:55:08 AM »
for 4 pages now, all you guys talk about is what he's wearing, I WANT TO KNOW, HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN FUCKING MONICA? SHE'S ALL OVER HIM IN THE VIDEO, GOT HER ARMS AROUND HIS. IS HIS MARRIAGE OVER?
WHY IS HE GOING ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH ALL THESE GIRLS AROUND HIM, GOING TO NIGHT CLUBS, ETC... AND HIS WIFE IS HOME BY HERSELF?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2010, 06:17:55 AM »
for 4 pages now, all you guys talk about is what he's wearing, I WANT TO KNOW, HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN FUCKING MONICA? SHE'S ALL OVER HIM IN THE VIDEO, GOT HER ARMS AROUND HIS. IS HIS MARRIAGE OVER?
WHY IS HE GOING ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH ALL THESE GIRLS AROUND HIM, GOING TO NIGHT CLUBS, ETC... AND HIS WIFE IS HOME BY HERSELF?

She is with Croatch every night
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2010, 07:06:35 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

yeah...jay got all the women all over him in the ifbb but you dont hear one insider story, NOT ONE FUCKING STORY, about him roaming the halls like shawn, yates, ronnie, flex, chris, kevin, etc.

i like the pool photo where some fool on here said all 6 ft of monique minton, just married, was after all 5'6" of jay cutler ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

tell me when jay is picking up on brooke burke.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
wow, Kevin is such a douchebag

yeah a douchebag is fan friendly ::)

still hurting from the LevrOWNING i see

E
E

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »

girl handling jay looks like a transtesticle.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »
I really think that womens looks here are way overrated.. but yeah there are many hot chicks here

you guys be the judge... heres an example from my life, my old class from 06, and yes that is me in the front with the cheesy white clothes and stupid grin on my face

Btw the girls are 17 yo in that pic.. and my class was the one with most immigrants in my school lol
that's some bunch of mutants there, if  i was as ugly as any of them i would shave my ass and walk backward.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2010, 12:27:07 PM »
whats wronf with the guy undressing, then dressing Kevin back while "touching" him? omg what a f@g.
take away his steroids and little guy in white t-shirt would dwarf him.
F