Author Topic: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...  (Read 21061 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2013, 11:11:10 AM »
and what else would you have been doing instead anyway ?   ::)

Oh btw, the day I told my wife I d kill her/myself if she left or forced me to leave - as women arent angels and any kind of force that doesnt meet a wall will keep going ahead if not stopped- in order to take over our relationship instead of building it together in cooperation, was the most important day in our relationship; I definitely annihilated any will from her to cause me any kind of harm psychologically. Because she realized our family project was everything I chose to have and focus on, considering she knows full well I could start a new family with any woman I d want if i wanted it, I simply choose not to. Now I'm quite handsome and charismatic, not sure same could be said of all men and I m fully aware that in many couples, women are in fact, the men because they play on the insecurities of their males. Fact is women are here to do what please us, and in return if we re satisfied we re nice to them and they re suposed to be happy; a happy woman makes her man/male happy, as simple as that; while he struggles to insure the survival of the family.

There are many more ways to live for a man or woman, but obviously it's the best for everyone to follow this plan in order to insure the survival of the specie.

You are some piece of work.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »
You are some piece of work.

You guys believe that ?  LOLOLOL.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2013, 11:45:39 AM »
You guys believe that ?  LOLOLOL.

Even if he never actually said this to his wife, the fact that he'd think it is pretty scary, but not that uncommon unfortunately. Every so often you read in the paper or hear on the news where some dude offs his whole family and then themselves because their wife was leaving them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2013, 02:16:26 PM »
Even if he never actually said this to his wife, the fact that he'd think it is pretty scary, but not that uncommon unfortunately. Every so often you read in the paper or hear on the news where some dude offs his whole family and then themselves because their wife was leaving them.
well at least i m not a confused retired loser who logged on a bodybuilding messageboard in order to finally decide wether or not he likes the cock. You re quite the role model yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2013, 05:42:40 PM »
well at least i m not a confused retired loser who logged on a bodybuilding messageboard in order to finally decide wether or not he likes the cock. You re quite the role model yourself.

Is that why I log on here? Good to know. You must be a very wise man or more likely just another wiseass.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »
So would --, Hitler, and other pieces of shit. What's your point?

That despite being monsters there is a nobleness to their cause that you can respect. You can't help but admire even the evil Hitler for the love he had for his people.

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2013, 08:06:00 PM »
Sorry to blog...but last night perfect example..

Going to the movies.  I want to see "Prisoners" she wants to see fucking "Gravity"...which I knew was going to suck balls. Not a doubt in my mind. But we saw the shitty movie. .it sucked. Even she was like "wow that sucked." Thats like 6 in a row now. But I don't give a fuck. If I veto her and go see what I want..she gets butt hurt and we are ruining the good vibes. I don't care...all movies suck. Prisoners probably sucked too. So we see what she wants and have a very pleasant night with lots and lots of sex. Thats life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
if you want to have a real relationship with a female, then it's about give and take

and don't forget that the female isn't always at fault, as it's usually a 50/50 affair

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »

Going to the movies.  I want to see "Prisoners" she wants to see fucking "Gravity"...which I knew was going to suck balls. Not a doubt in my mind. But we saw the shitty movie. .it sucked. Even she was like "wow that sucked." Thats like 6 in a row now. But I don't give a fuck. If I veto her and go see what I want..she gets butt hurt and we are ruining the good vibes. I don't care...all movies suck. Prisoners probably sucked too. So we see what she wants and have a very pleasant night with lots and lots of sex. Thats life.

Occasionally, my wife and I want to see different movies. In the old days when we went to the movies almost every night, that wasn't much of a problem. These days we kind of take turns. I've seen some soppy movies she picked that I actually enjoyed. Most of the totally guy movies, I watch on Netflix or rent from Amazon. There are a lot of options these days, when it comes to watching movies. Bottom line is to respect each other's differences in tastes. It is not like one wants to be married to themselves. Variety is the spice of life.

Don't expect Uberman to appreciate this, if his wife doesn't want to see the movie he wants to see, he just leaves her tied up in the basement so she can't get away. Then he threatens to kill himself and her if she even thinks about trying. But hey, it's all good since he is a Christian and all that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2013, 10:56:06 PM »

I use the "keeping the good vibes going" method as well. Nothing worse than being snappy or saying something douchey to kill the vibes on a date night.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2013, 12:08:28 AM »
if you want to have a real relationship with a female, then it's about give and take

and don't forget that the female isn't always at fault, as it's usually a 50/50 affair

lmao
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2013, 12:15:38 AM »
I use the "keeping the good vibes going" method as well. Nothing worse than being snappy or saying something douchey to kill the vibes on a date night.
I just dis that tonight.  Lack of sleep+sickness=shitty husband. Poor wife thought I was going to go insane in the car over something as dumb as her being bitchy because of some dumb Asian hooker with bolt ons that was staring at me.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »
 often underlooked is time/effort invested. You can have the best body and biggest dick in the world no chick is going to come knocking on your door if you don't make an effort to get out and meet people and post on getbig all day.

truth be told I got more ass when I was a broke loser/bum/ not working because I actually had the energy and time to go out.  My hours suck....I work  until 10- 11 at night even on weekends.  Its just fucking Impossible to have any kind of life like this.
l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2013, 01:05:56 AM »
often underlooked is time/effort invested. You can have the best body and biggest dick in the world no chick is going to come knocking on your door if you don't make an effort to get out and meet people and post on getbig all day.

truth be told I got more ass when I was a broke loser/bum/ not working because I actually had the energy and time to go out.  My hours suck....I work  until 10- 11 at night even on weekends.  Its just fucking Impossible to have any kind of life like this.

Fuck that at least you have a job. I don't think you understand how bad the economy is.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2013, 09:01:32 AM »
I just dis that tonight.  Lack of sleep+sickness=shitty husband. Poor wife thought I was going to go insane in the car over something as dumb as her being bitchy because of some dumb Asian hooker with bolt ons that was staring at me.

Gear makes it 10x worse for me. I'm a little sweetie pie when I'm natty, but I turn into an asshole around my loved ones when I'm on. I have to really try and cool my jets.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2013, 09:02:51 AM »

Prisoners?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »

Absolutely!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2013, 09:44:11 AM »
Absolutely!
Pacers beat the Heat this year bitch!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2013, 09:46:01 AM »
Gear makes it 10x worse for me. I'm a little sweetie pie when I'm natty, but I turn into an asshole around my loved ones when I'm on. I have to really try and cool my jets.
you do? Im just the same on or off. Calm and laid back. My ex tought people  always goes crazy when om roids so she was a bit worried but said that she didnt see any difference at all

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2013, 10:22:52 AM »
Pacers beat the Heat this year bitch!
Not!!!!!!!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
you do? Im just the same on or off. Calm and laid back. My ex tought people  always goes crazy when om roids so she was a bit worried but said that she didnt see any difference at all

Unfortunately it does affect me. Never "anger" though. Just really intense and on edge, kinda snappy. Just like 30% more asshole ish vs being my usual mellow. My girl is totally understanding and cool, but still, she doesn't deserve to live with an angry ogar in the house ya know, so I try to really watch it.

You know what's funny is I'm a "low dose" guy too! My buddies all tell me I'm never allowed to try tren.   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2013, 10:54:59 AM »
Unfortunately it does affect me. Never "anger" though. Just really intense and on edge, kinda snappy. Just like 30% more asshole ish vs being my usual mellow. My girl is totally understanding and cool, but still, she doesn't deserve to live with an angry ogar in the house ya know, so I try to really watch it.

You know what's funny is I'm a "low dose" guy too! My buddies all tell me I'm never allowed to try tren.   :D
I have noticed the anger. Peace brah.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »
I have noticed the anger. Peace brah.

No no I disliked you even before I tried gear  ;) :D